BUYER BEWARE- BLACK 1990 C2 COUPE

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 03:07 PM
joemaley
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the Info cobalt.

Originally Posted by cobalt
If the clutch is stiff it has nothing to do with the light weight flywheel. If you believe that than you have some bad info.
For clarification: I just meant that the engagement is much more sensitive than a normal flywheel. The clutch pedal weight is subjective so I'm just taking that with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by cobalt
FYI you state you are looking for a 964 with a 6 speed. I think you might want to correct that unless you want a 993 trans which is not worth the upgrade unless you go with short gears.
Oops -- I just meant a stick as opposed to a tip.

Anyway, I'm not planning to bid any further unless the market significantly recovers over the next few days.

Joe
Old 03-10-2020, 08:37 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 1,951 Likes on 1,181 Posts

^^^ It does make you wonder. I stopped by an outdoor furniture place the other day. I figured I would buy early since the weather hasn't been bad and they gave me a heads up that they won't be getting any more inventory in as of now since all the factories in China are closed. I hear Harbor Freight and just about any company that sells Chinese products are having issues and will see empty shelves soon. Although I think it will spring back how it will impact the car market is anybody's guess. I still have a number of people looking for the right car and it hasn't deterred them. The auctions were still quite strong considering.

Just make sure you look at the cars before buying, there are some real pigs with lipstick out there and even some educated buyers I know have gotten bitten.

GL in your search.

Quick Reply: BUYER BEWARE- BLACK 1990 C2 COUPE