Dansk Evaporator Fans?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 11:46 AM
Deserion
Burning Brakes

Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Dansk Evaporator Fans?

Anyone else see this?

I was perusing Pelican this morning and noticed that they have a Dansk entry for the L/R evaporator blowers in addition to OE and Uro.

Does anyone have experience and/or knowledge of them? With the pricing similar to what Uro is offering, I'm curious if they're from the same supplier or if they're better quality.
Old 11-13-2017, 04:17 PM
mystert
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I bought a Dansk Condenser and it didn't fit properly. Its not the fan but the quality was such that I don't see myself buying another Dansk part again.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:10 PM
Vandit
Nordschleife Master

Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts

The condenser is not a good gauge. Even the Behr OE unit doesn't fit properly since it is serpentine design instead of the tube design that was originally installed on the car.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:15 PM
mystert
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

My original was a serpentine design, I bought the Behr part first and it was just too big. Im not even talking about the whole size fiasco. The Dansk condenser had loose nuts instead of welded nuts causing clearance issues. The holes on top where it screws to the frame/shroud didn't line up at all and I needed to drill new ones. The fit was horrible but went with it since I didn't want to order a third part.

Quick Reply: Dansk Evaporator Fans?