Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Electromotive install

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2015, 12:25 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electromotive install

Question guys how long does it take to do an electromotive tech s install with the clewett kit ?
Old 11-26-2015, 02:40 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

takes a bit.... you doing it?
Old 11-26-2015, 03:21 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

The company who built my 3L is currently doing it just curious how long it takes ..

Me and my father did his one the 930 was not to bad at all .. Don't know if the 951 is a lot different
Old 11-27-2015, 05:08 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It takes as long as it takes Albert to finish it.
Old 11-27-2015, 05:25 AM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ehall
It takes as long as it takes Albert to finish it.
Wow thanks for the great Response ... I'm over in New York building a bridge (completely new ) and we have time frame ... We don't tell New York State when it's done it's done ... Thank you again for your dumb *** remark .. You rennlisters never get old . Any ways I called up clewett for a quick question and he said it's a 3 day job not including tuning ! Thanks again eh all
Old 11-27-2015, 01:09 PM
obx_jk
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JBrown
Wow thanks for the great Response ... I'm over in New York building a bridge (completely new ) and we have time frame ... We don't tell New York State when it's done it's done ... Thank you again for your dumb *** remark .. You rennlisters never get old . Any ways I called up clewett for a quick question and he said it's a 3 day job not including tuning ! Thanks again eh all
he's not being a jerk. If you are having it installed by Broadfoot Racing, he's right. Albert is known for taking forever at delivering products/services. Consistently misses deadlines, etc. Look at their ebay feedback. Great products/services, but takes forever is ALWAYS whats on there. Other than a few people who have done business with them for years, they can be very hit or miss. Some years back, they had gotten a slew of bad feedback on one of their older ebay user IDs, and they started putting up the slogan "We are SLOW good" on their ebay ads. I have no doubt you will be happy with their work, though.
Old 11-27-2015, 01:10 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

I must've took what you said the wrong way sorry about that!!! I misinterpreted how you were meaning it I guess I am so frustrated with this whole situation! But yes everything I read online is he does great work but his timeframe is absolutely horrible and his communication
Old 11-28-2015, 12:27 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by JBrown
It's NOT the only job he has in his shop and do EVER not complain about EVERY vendor you deal with? Grow up.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:31 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by obx_jk
he's not being a jerk. If you are having it installed by Broadfoot Racing, he's right. Albert is known for taking forever at delivering products/services. Consistently misses deadlines, etc. Look at their ebay feedback. Great products/services, but takes forever is ALWAYS whats on there. Other than a few people who have done business with them for years, they can be very hit or miss. Some years back, they had gotten a slew of bad feedback on one of their older ebay user IDs, and they started putting up the slogan "We are SLOW good" on their ebay ads. I have no doubt you will be happy with their work, though.
Exactly!
Old 11-28-2015, 10:00 AM
Voith
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 648 Likes on 409 Posts

3 days for what? Removing old wires and wiring few sensors?
Old 11-28-2015, 11:42 AM
Raceboy
Three Wheelin'

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

You can install a standalone onto 951 with 30 minutes and have it running in that time also if you really want Not with wire in of course...
But seriously, wiring in a 4cyl engine for a standalone takes maximum of 1 day and 2nd day can be spent on a dyno. That applies when car is taken into work from the moment it is delivered to workshop, not standing there for ages before actual work.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:16 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

you dont even know the whole story keep listen to what Albert says to you.. and i saw the bad mouthing your saying on FB about me im a spoiled little rich kid.. 1st of all im 23 i own my own good dam house in new York 3 bedroom.. im up at 0330 six days a week. so all this money i sent to Albert is MY MONEY, not my moms not my pops its mine that i eared im building a dam bridge in NYC ( no im not at a desk job, im blue collar). so please tell me more how im a spoiled little rich kid and need to grow up? looks like you need to grow up talking all this **** on Facebook. you gossip like a high school girl. i have not posted one thing bad i asked how long does it take thatch it.

Last edited by JBrown; 12-02-2015 at 07:45 PM.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:19 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 96 Likes on 79 Posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibberish
Old 12-02-2015, 08:51 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 333pg333

some one always says something about punctuation
Old 12-02-2015, 10:19 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 96 Likes on 79 Posts

Spelling, punctuation and subject matter....
Perhaps a PM to the person you're aiming it at would be more prudent.
Keep it off the forums whether or not you think they started it or you're finishing it.
Thanks

Signed
The rest of us...

Quick Reply: Electromotive install