Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up LR selling M-tune

Looks like LR is now selling M-tunes... Cool

http://www.lindseyracing.com/LR/Porsche//LR-M-TUNE.html
Old 11-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Will Feather
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive contacted them and Josh trying to see if they will offer the Rogue DME so we could get the package deal on the two. Have not heard from either parties.

Anyone have some information?
Old 11-06-2014, 10:05 PM
eman930
Banned

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I wouldn't be surprised if they start selling all Josh's stuff. I'm sure it's just a matter of LR and Josh working out the "details"
Old 11-06-2014, 11:41 PM
aglaes
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

About the same price too.

Also wonder if LR will offer to do the 24 pin to 28 pin DME conversion.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Sixline
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 27 Posts

This has been on LR's website for a long time....just somewhat hidden.

They said they will be selling their own kit which I don't see on their website yet.

Originally Posted by Mike Lindsey
The M-Tune will soon be available through Lindsey Racing. Although we have been selling it for 2 or 3 years now, low key, it will be exclusively available here.

Joshua is flowing our intake tube for final tune adjustments and will be supplying us all the images next week.

We "think" we will have our first batch of kits available within the next 7-14 days unless something comes up. Those may not last long since they haven't been readily available, but that will change. Rogue is supplying the chip, and we are building and amassing everything else. Our goal is to make the product as available as our LR products. Which means typically ship the same day.

It make take us a little while to streamline everything with supply parts, but that will get worked out.

We have changed it a little with a satin black powder coated aluminum intake pipe rather then plastic. We built a carbon fiber version but aren't happy with the fitting attachment so that is getting re-engineered. It could be a few months before those are available. You also have silicone selection of blue, black and red.

As you know, we are open 5 days a week from 8-5 and have a good tech department. We will fully support this product as best we can, and Josh will be the back-up. With time, that will get better as well.

Hope this helps answer the question when the M-Tune will be available.

-LR
Old 11-07-2014, 06:57 AM
blade7
Drifting

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

I wonder if Josh will still be providing technical support to buyers, namely maps for specific setups ?
Old 11-07-2014, 05:12 PM
alxdgr8
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 36 Posts

Not sure if this is a good thing or not...probably good for Josh at least.
Old 11-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Black51
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by blade7
I wonder if Josh will still be providing technical support to buyers, namely maps for specific setups ?
From what I understand, LR will be supplying the hardware, and Josh will be supplying the software. So any software issues, maps, etc, I think Josh will still be handling that side. Hopefully Josh himself will chime in, but that's how I understood it when we spoke last.

The benefit I can see from all this is that LR will be able to keep a stock of these kits, so there will always kits available for customers, and Josh will still be around to provide the technical support. Win-win!

Quick Reply: LR selling M-tune