Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 02:34 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by mahoney944
You didn't prove anything. Both of us agreed that the OP's wastegate had failed. That was obvious. We simply disagreed on in what way the wastegate was failing. Not to mention your complete lack of knowledge in how the wastegate properly regulates boost. I'm not wasting anymore time arguing with someone who thinks they are "the winner" for replacing a wastegate as that wasn't the issue that was up for debate, we both knew a new wastegate was the solution. As i said above that was obvious. I doubt anyone who read through these forums thought any differently. Get an education. And i think i found your presidential election speech....
I tell you something boy, they surely not going to ask for your advice, because all your knowledge and all your post come from copy and paste from Clark's garage, lol. Btw is that a tail between your legs?
Old 03-16-2014, 02:49 PM
mahoney944
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Its probably the shadow from your gut hanging over your belt, my diagnosis is a stair master
Old 03-16-2014, 02:53 PM
mahoney944
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboTommy
I read these two entertaining threads.
Paulyy and Lart; you are huge contributors to this forum.

But holy cow are you's getting this wastegate issue all wrong!

Mahoney understands it fully and it was endorsed by Chris White (very delicately). So why don't you sit back and re-think it a bit.
Ill let the readers argue for me
Old 03-16-2014, 03:01 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by mahoney944
Ill let the readers argue for me
first theory does not always equals to facts , second I doubt anyone on this forum besides LR and other shops have tested and dissected more car than me. So put it into perspective i knew exactly what was happening to the OP's car because I had experienced first hand. Everybody else was going by the book. It's not the first car nor the last. I was just playing the underdog I dont need anyone to school me. So go back to your copy and paste from clark's garage that's what you do best blah blah blah blah over boost, lol. the question that remains here is are you the rider or tonto?

Quick Reply: School me on stock wastegate operation, oddjob, CW, Sid etc