Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

951 Auction Assassian Identified !

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 04:03 PM
Euro944
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 951 Auction Assassian Identified !

BEWARE OF YOUNG DEADBEATS BELOW WITH SHADY HISTORY:

OshinShahverdian@aol.com
blair.wright@digex.com

We investigated both high bidders history, contact info, and emails before we kicked and banned them to protect our future auctions. Sounds spiteful, however we have to keep auction price fair to legitimate buyers. Ebay was notified and Proper Feedback was left, bogus bids were erased.

May well be they are good fellas that own 944s, but lame excuses and non-payment and hostile email replys left us no choice but to kick them and leave accurate feedback which is first time I had to burn a bidder who stiffed us with auctions fees.

This should answer replys about this auction's fluctuating price up and down. I decline to post their profile or info, they changed IDs and info after killing auction anyhow, but the email is still same.

Honest bidders welcome to an honest auction [grin]
auction
Old 07-16-2003, 06:54 PM
shaheed
Three Wheelin'

so didn't you post earlier in this thread
https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...threadid=77985
saying how you noticed this auction and you wanted to buy it?? now you're saying in fact you're the one selling it?
Old 07-16-2003, 08:05 PM
kasturbo
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Be aware of this guy. I think he's some kind of fraud. Look at this email we had going back and forth about the kit he is selling. It's funny how he bashes Guru Racing, Lindsey Racing, and Huntley Racing all in the same email. And in his auction is is selling a Huntley MAF kit, but it this email he claims it is a SFR kit by Tim. Also he claims to be a Rennlist member for 6 years now, but only has a few posts? Isn't funny how he talks about all the stuff he wants in the previous thread and now he is selling everying he wants>>>Looks like we have another worm on our hands guys......

Email:

"I bought the kit from a fellow lister. Maybe he was giving me a hell of a deal. I just feel there is a lot more to offer these days for not a lot more money then your wanting. I have bought a lot from the Lindsey brothers and have had nothing but awesome service from them. Everyone that I've talk to about them say the same thing, so I don't know how you got to your conclusion on them. To all his own though so good luck selling those chips for $600. That's a laugh."

Keven,
What is a laugh, my offer or yours ? I am open to reasonble offers, but I don't understand your last sentence. How do you figure I am selling used chips for $600? Your math is incorrect, that is what I paid NEW about 4yrs ago. Have you found another MAF3 selling for less, I have not?

"Please send links or info how to buy this kit including shims & chips for $550." (matt)

Selling APE chips with MAF3 for $800 which is actually same bargain that you found MAF3 for recently, my price is just couple hundred more with chips , shims, blow-off valve. Asking $600 MAF + $200 chips = $800. That is nearly same "hell of a deal" you got, you say you were satisfied paying $550 + ship early this year for used kit, so why does $600 for MAF kit seem high. Whoever buys a MAF will need MAF chips, so I bundle chips with package in my auction, seems logical. I don't care what buyer resells the chips for.

Local 944 shop says he may trade me APE chips for Guru, because customer purchased an Autothoritiy MAF. The chip brand seemed to be an issue I worked out for you after all. Is same price fair w/ Guru chips included with shims and MAF3 kit, or is the chip brand irrelevent on price issue now ? Are chips worth more or less with Guru brand, because if that is what is holding up the sale, chips can be swapped for BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED ! What year is your 951? I find out what other chips you may like to have. Surely you could resell Guru chips.

I did the LBE before Lindsey was kicked off Rennlist 2 years ago, but being a fellow Rennlister you know this to be true already.
If you lived miles near Lindsey Racing you would understand more clearly, but to each his own..

Kevin,
Not to question your sincere feelings of what chips and MAFs are worth, but I have experience tuning and installing MAF kits and chips personally and I too am 6yr member of Rennlist and I am a seller. Please send email of guy you purchased or sold your MAF3 to so I can verify the price and make a sane adjustment on my auction price. You do remember having a MAF just few months ago, where it went or reciepts in your records or Paypal invoice or check book or saved email or Rennlist member I can speak to by phone to verify prices you quoted in emails. Please send some reciepts so I can verify what you say is accurate, not just feelings, so I can adjust my so called high price. Whatever you find in your records will help me adjust item to meet market demand. I get alot of lowball offers every day or trade deals which are based on some fantasy price list from mysterious ghost sellers. I need to see some legitimate closed sales or price list or ads or auctions which back up your offer. Kevin, would you take any claim as geniune before you investigate yourself ? You seem reasonable, if you can get your funds together as you did on your previous MAF3 purchase I can work out deal which fits your budget. I can not accept anything other than American dollars Amigo.

The chips worked great on '86 951Euro for years, APE chips are the most expensive and most popular and will probably be for some time. Your experience is much different than my experience with APE. You apparently like to trade, chips are good trade item. I am not worried about being sued for trading APE chips, are you ? Many of the Guru chips are being sent back after dyno's, read the Guru forum it is interesting how fast they send their chips back for yet another burn. Guru does have great customer service, I purchased items from Danno last week. Alot of neat stuff Guru doing there.

Are you an Ebay Seller? Please send links or info how to buy this kit including shims & chips for $550. I am impressed with your buying power. I will buy them all and resell them converted to digital. I am interested, where do I send the check, please send info. Leave your phone # so I can get some info how to get these old MAF3 kits for $550 or purchase one you sold used for cheap. Wow, I may adjust my auction price after I start buying these cheap ! Let me know, otherwise good luck. Or was that a once in lifetime deal 6 months ago on used unit ? I am Rennlist Member, if it was on Rennlist I must have overlooked it.

I am not big on Lindsey customer service, are you ? I live near Mike Lindsey.
I purchased the $1600 MAF3 from TurboTim SFR, not Huntley. It is Tim's old hot-wire with a new kit.
Last 2month, I auctioned over $8k in Porsche parts, etc.

matt

Sorry for this being so long guys, just wanted to share.
Old 07-17-2003, 04:09 PM
ilikemy944
Going with the pack
is quite monotonous.
Rennlist Member

A Nos simulator??? ::giggles::
Old 07-17-2003, 06:10 PM
MD951
Advanced

This is Blair, this guy is a juvinile and should not be taken seriously - those are not my emails..

I will post them in the thread later when I get back to work..

The truth is that this guy is a real jerk and he is trying to defame me.

eMail's to follow..
Old 07-17-2003, 07:15 PM
MD951
Advanced

Here are the eMail's

Keep in mind that at the bottom (my first email to him) I was offering him a grand for the kit if it did not sell - the guy then proceeds to insult me.

This is kind of funny now that I re-read it.
======================================

I will put that in your feedback also , thanks mate Thanks for being a
deadbeat..

I don't think about you at all, sorry mate, now go away and get angry.

Have a nice day. Love to race your slow car sometime, be good medicine for
ya.

----- Original Message -----
To: "'matt9511'" <matt9511@***.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 7:11 AM
Subject: RE: Question for seller -- Item #2422923666

> LOL - What a coincidence.. my address and phone number are as good as
yours
> (did you think I would put my real address on the net where people
> could
get
> access to it? - right!).
>
> Now go away before I get angry.
>
> Have a nice day
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: matt9511 [mailto:matt9511@***.net]
> Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 2:10 PM
> To: Wright, Blair
> Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #2422923666
> Importance: High
>
>
> Thank you,
> I will be sure to quote that in your feedback. Doubt you could handle
> tuning or installing a MAF3, please keep that in mind..
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Wright, Blair" <blair.wright@digex.com>
> To: "'matt9511'" <matt9511@***.net>
> Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 12:32 PM
> Subject: RE: Question for seller -- Item #2422923666
>
>
> > Ok loser well forget about my bid, I am currently your high bidder;
> > now I wouldn't buy it for a f^%^%g penny..
> >
> > Good luck
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: matt9511 [mailto:matt9511@***.net]
> > Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 1:23 PM
> > To: Wright, Blair
> > Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #2422923666
> >
> >
> > Thanks for being a deadbeat.
> >
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "Wright, Blair" <blair.wright@digex.com>
> > To: "'matt9511 '" <matt9511@***.net>
> > Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 8:33 AM
> > Subject: RE: Question for seller -- Item #2422923666
> >
> >
> > > Thanks for the insult..
> > >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: matt9511
> > > To: blair.wright@digex.com
> > > Sent: 7/11/03 6:14 PM
> > > Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #2422923666
> > > Importance: High
> > >
> > > No deadbeat bidders allowed on this auction.
> > >
> > >
> > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > From: <blair.wright@digex.com>
> > > To: <matt9511@***.net>
> > > Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 2:38 AM
> > > Subject: Question for seller -- Item #2422923666
> > >
> > >
> > > > I am interested in your MAF if it does not go over $1,000.00,
> > > > please
> > > keep
> > > me in mind.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks, Blair Wright
> > > > --------------------
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Question from: blairwright
> > > > Title of item: Porsche 944 951 Turbo Huntley MAF Stage
III
> > > > Seller: euro951
> > > > Starts: Jul-08-03 19:00:00 PDT
> > > > Ends: Jul-18-03 19:00:00 PDT
> > > > Price: Starts at $849.00
> > > > To view the item, go to:
> > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2422923666
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at
> > > > http://www.ebay.com
> > > >
> > >
Old 07-19-2003, 04:08 PM
Euro944
Intermediate

Default Now that you come out of hidding Blair, your email quotes. This is ALL Blair Wright

I am interested in your MAF if it does not go over $1,000.00, please keep me in mind.

Thanks, Blair Wright
--------------------
Ok loser well forget about my bid, I am currently your high bidder; now I
wouldn't buy it for a ****ing penny..

Good luck
===============================================
LOL - What a coincidence.. my address and phone number are as good as yours
(did you think I would put my real address on the net where people could get
access to it? - right!).

Now go away before I get angry.

Have a nice day

=======================================

Mr. euro944,

I am sorry but since your phone number is not a valid number and I am unable to contect you directly I have had to cancel my bid on item number 2422923666.
=======================================
Yes, I am a girl.

You sound like your about 14 and act like your 12. Go ahead and appeal, you broke the rules set by eBay so YOU LOSE...

end of story, so put your tail between your legs and whimper out of the room loser.

have a nice day, Blair
=====================
know who I am if you don't even know what state I live in? I find that a bit odd, well unless you can read minds or something.
Now I really don't care how fast your car is, I know I have a faster car but that doesn't really prove much more than I have more money than you do.

Well I hope this ends our nice little email thread, good luck with your life and I hope you grow up before you get your self into some trouble you can't get yourself out of.

-Blair
===============================

Contact Information for blairwright:

User ID: blairwright
Name: Thomas B Wright
Company:
City: Severna Park
State: MD
Phone: (410) 647-0406
Registered Since: Wednesday, Aug 01, 2001 04:06:29 PST
=================================================
Well I hope this ends our nice little email thread, good luck with your life and I hope you grow up before you get your self into some trouble you can't get yourself out of.

-Blair
==============================================
Old 07-19-2003, 04:14 PM
Euro944
Intermediate

Blair,
You could not contact me is your story ? Are you going to stick by that or is that only way Ebay will let you out of your win ?

Please explain how you get away with this ? I want to know.

How is it buyer can use bogus info and get away with it.

Blair, it's your first bid and you just were not ready to pop your cherry on $800 chips and MAF kit.

I will send some Kleenex and some pink lemonade out to ya so you get over it.
Old 07-19-2003, 04:48 PM
Euro944
Intermediate

Default I dont' bash TurboTim, Derrek, 944racing, Guru, Danno, ect

I promote this guys, their stuff is all over my car, why would I slam someone or a company? I know these people, and constantly buying from them Heck I am on Huntley Customer Cars, I purchased from Guru last week, I purchased over $3500 from SFR last year, I had an LBE from Lindsey that worked as advertised.

Don't trick people into defending yourself or have your buddies chime in w/o knowing facts. Stand on your own, and please don't smear anymore sellers on or off Ebay and pin it on me.

I created this profile to discuss deadbeat bidder. Not going to tell blair person my old Rennlist ID, you stiffed me and left me with $30 Ebay fee after replying to email then try to get every Performance shop you can think of on your side, come on. Now you are trying to get the whole forum against me for WARNING THEM ABOUT GETTING STIFFED. YOU GOT AWAY WITH IT, BUT PEOPLE KNOW YOUR BIDDER ID AND BOTH SIDES NOW.

Your emails are quoted. The world will decide who is the deadbeat blair wright.

Call 918 361 6800 for details on any auction.
I have nothing to hide.
What is your contact info Blair Wright ?
More importantly do you know your own gender ?

This thread is like reading a long book is it not ?

Blair you wasted too much of my valuable time responding to your inquires and shipping quotes, insults, language, etc.

This board is not for this kind of discussion anyhow. Take it to SquareTrade and give this board a break. I am just a seller, not a shrink.
Old 07-19-2003, 04:58 PM
Euro944
Intermediate

"What is the chances you would like to do a partial money/laptop trade for the maf? I have a Sony Vaio with DVD player. I figured you could use this to do in car tunning with your stand alone system. This was just a thought, let me know what you think."

Thanks,

Kevin
--------------------
Kevin,
You called me a fraud, you tried to pawn your laptop for payment.
Old 07-19-2003, 05:01 PM
Perry 951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts

I can't belive I just sat and read this crap.
Old 07-19-2003, 05:11 PM
User 41221
Banned

Received 173 Likes on 108 Posts

Slow night in Cinci, Brian? (um, yeah, it is in KC, too... lol)

I want my 45 seconds back...

Regards,
Old 07-19-2003, 06:51 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

I too feel pretty dumb.... good luck guys!
Old 07-19-2003, 07:33 PM
MD951
Advanced

Please take this off the board, if you have anything to say to me send me an eMail and I will give you my phone number.

Nobody wants to hear you whine or me retort in a public forum.

Sorry everyone, this guy has been the bane of my existence for the past 11 days and now he has decided to bring the entire community into it. All I can say is be aware of who you are buying from on eBay, it can turn out to be more than you bargained for...

Rennlist members:
My sincere apologies, I am sorry this guy decieded to waste everyones time.

- Blair
Old 07-19-2003, 07:47 PM
MD951
Advanced

a couple more things (sorry all but I re-read the replies)

I am not por951turbo

I do not have nor I have I ever had a Sony Vaio laptop

Nor do I know anyone on this board

Dude, take a riddlin, zanax, or whatever it takes to come back to reality..

But it kind of does seem that there are more people out there other than myself that you have been playing games with..

Please feel free to eMail me for my phone number, I would LOVE to chat with you; I am positive it will be one of those life changing experiences I will never forget.

Quick Reply: 951 Auction Assassian Identified !