Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Mikes-951 last chance

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by fejjj
Dude you are unprofessional and tactless. STFU!
Quite the opposite from what I've been told by many, but good one! I can honestly say I've had issues with transactions as the seller, even a communications lag due to connectivity issues while I was deployed, but never have I had someone jump the gun quite like you.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:35 PM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Received 79 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by ModdedEverything951S
Quite the opposite from what I've been told by many, but good one! I can honestly say I've had issues with transactions as the seller, even a communications lag due to connectivity issues while I was deployed, but never have I had someone jump the gun quite like you.
Good for you. This post had zero to do with you but you chose to stick your nose in it. This issue had nothing to do with "jump the gun".

It would seem obvious to any rational human that received what I did, that this guy is not being honest. Like I have already stated, but you fail to comprehend, this transaction fell way short of the mark.

You may have chosen to have dealt with this situation differently and that is your prerogative.

I on the other hand have had extensive experience with online transactions with individuals and my choice was to call a spade a spade.

Hopefully I have helped another Rennlist member avoid this hassle and the community is better for it.

God Bless you and I wish health, happiness and prosperity!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Riad
Chandler!
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts

Dude, I am not asking for your help or input. I can and will file a claim with my credit card company as I have another week to do so.

I posted this for 2 reasons:

1. I was hoping this guy would make it right.

2. To inform others to be careful dealing with this guy.

Mind your own business!
1) You post something on a public forum then tell people to mind their own business?
2) Can I turbo an NA?
Old 05-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Riad
Chandler!
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts

Just to be clear, Sport. It appears as though you are in everyone else's business seeing that you have over 10,000 posts in a little over 8 years. That averages out to about 4 a day.

Seems like you need to get a life.
Do I need a life too?

Maybe I should post less and I'd be more successful, like you.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:42 PM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Riad
Do I need a life too?

Maybe I should post less and I'd be more successful, like you.
Hey you never know.

Jesus loves you too!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Copilot
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Riad
2) Can I turbo an NA?
Old 05-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Darwantae951

Ah ****, here comes the gospel!

Regardless, nothing will bypass how asinine this entire thread is.

The fact that you get butthurt when someone disagrees with you and calls the bull**** is definately my comic relief for the day! (And my coworkers, too! They were rolling!)

I hope you mess up one day and aren't given a chance to defend yourself before someone tries to bash your name in a public forum.

Karmas a bitch man, and so is life.

As for me, I'll enjoy a beer and reread this tread to laugh a little more before I go to bed.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Darwantae951

And sorry for the late reply, I had to drive home from work!
Old 05-08-2013, 08:23 PM
User 52121
Nordschleife Master

Received 134 Likes on 91 Posts

Riad? In the 944 section? What the....
Old 05-08-2013, 08:27 PM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ModdedEverything951S
Ah ****, here comes the gospel!

Regardless, nothing will bypass how asinine this entire thread is.

The fact that you get butthurt when someone disagrees with you and calls the bull**** is definately my comic relief for the day! (And my coworkers, too! They were rolling!)

I hope you mess up one day and aren't given a chance to defend yourself before someone tries to bash your name in a public forum.

Karmas a bitch man, and so is life.

As for me, I'll enjoy a beer and reread this tread to laugh a little more before I go to bed.
The only BS here is one member trying to take advantage of another.

Ok, so lets look at this from your narrow point of view.

What is he going to say "gee, I know I showed a picture of a fuse box complete with all the relays but half of them must have fallen out while I was packing it in a box and I didn't notice them laying on the floor."

Or "I swear they were all there when I packed it but someone must have opened the box while it was in transit and stole them"

I don't worry about "karma" as I honor my agreements and my motto has always been under promise and over deliver.

Enjoy your beer and I hope you have a great summer season enjoying your 951.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:28 PM
CyCloNe!
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 105 Posts

Well hopefully Fejjj you get your money back, not fun to get something other than what your expecting after spending money. Sounds like another member may have one available and like others have said Lart is an excellent source if you need something.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:31 PM
racerxrick
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

woah there fejj...hit the brakes man. Fun read though in the very beginning I see a very helpful response from Darwin (he provided info how that part will work for you).
Old 05-08-2013, 08:37 PM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CyCloNe!
Well hopefully Fejjj you get your money back, not fun to get something other than what your expecting after spending money. Sounds like another member may have one available and like others have said Lart is an excellent source if you need something.
Thank you. Lart has always been good to me as have all the other members I have dealt with with the exception of this guy and precision Motorsport in CT.

Joshua from Rogue tuning has been awesome!

Charlie Brown from Evergreen turbo just did a K27/8 for me and his customer service and response time was fast!

Lindsay Racing has been great as well.

There have been many others who have delivered as promised as have I.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:47 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

something that came to my mind, what if the guy who sold you the box made a mistake when he was packing and shipping the item, it has happened to me before, when I have been sick or super stressed out i am more prone to make mistakes. I remember once I shipped a T04e to the wrong guy it was supposed to be a k26, good thing the guy was honest and return it. Of course I paid for shipping and lost about $ 65.00 in shipping alone.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Darwantae951

Thanks racerxrick. Just wanted the guy to know it was usable. My narrow point of view got in my way tho when I started pointing out how the situation could have been handled better. Oh well, people will be people I guess.

Fejjj, you have no clue what he is going to say. You are assuming, which apparently is the first direction you take.

Everyone has to be a victim...

Quick Reply: Mikes-951 last chance