Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 02:49 AM
azbanks
Freedom Enthusiast
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My reply in the PP thread.

"Lart will always make it right.

You should consider yourself lucky. Good thing you didn't buy anything from a guy named mike hobocan who runs an ebay store called precision motorsports. He is the biggest scum bag con artist in the 944 parts world."

Old 11-17-2012, 04:03 PM
chad951
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lart just filled me in about this thread over on pelican parts.

Click here

I responded to the thread with a link to this thread and pictures of the cleared $2500 check for the Ruf rims that his father cashed. It appears my post won't show until a moderator "approves" it. I have printed it out, none the less, to be forward on to local law enforcement.

This guy just keeps digging a hole for himself. His father must be a real piece of work as well. Just wow!
Old 11-17-2012, 05:13 PM
chad951
Advanced

Originally Posted by chad951
Lart just filled me in about this thread over on pelican parts.

Click here

I responded to the thread with a link to this thread and pictures of the cleared $2500 check for the Ruf rims that his father cashed. It appears my post won't show until a moderator "approves" it. I have printed it out, none the less, to be forward on to local law enforcement.

This guy just keeps digging a hole for himself. His father must be a real piece of work as well. Just wow!
Oh, and one more thing. damiza318 (a.ka. Mike Hobocan) stated in his PelicanParts post that he cashed my check for the Ruf wheels before shipping the wheels. This is an outright lie that I can prove without doubt. I made sure to corospond with him via the eBay messaging system so that I would have offical communication about the original auction listing for the Ruf wheels just incase something went south with the $2500 cash purchase. You can clearly see, in his eBay shipping confirmation message to me, that the message was sent 10/05/2012. If you look at the back of the cleared check image you will see that the money cleared on 10/03/2012. Mike even clearly says the check cleared in his shipping confirmation message. I'm confused, I though Mr. Hobocan said my check bounced? Who's the scumbag?

eBay message image
Old 11-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Voith
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 646 Likes on 408 Posts

I Wanted to buy this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-944-...-/160649454396

I knew I had to mention lart

Dear pikoliko,

good luck fixing your rust bucket LOL !!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL You and Lart are both stupid foreigners.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw I ship k27 turbos for $50 international, $75 is a little pricey.

call the USPS and give them the dimensions for something that is over 108" length plus girth combined and then come back to me with the price quote

ROFLMAO

LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have Lart ship it Slovenia roflmao

Dear pikoliko,

two cry babies. he cries that he can't compete with my business and you cry that you can't afford international shipping costs. ROFLMAO
Dear pikoliko,

Lart knows alot about me, considering he's not my customer. I've never sold to him. So what would he know? 3,969 customers and counting unanimously agree and speak upon me being the best. Not a single unhappy customer. Not even one. Do them math. That equates to 100% postive feedback. So talk all you want. The papers don't lie. [deleted] I'm not lying. Go do a google search[deleted]. And while you're at it, go buy from him. He needs the money the money more than I do for his defense lawyers. You're banned from all my auctions. No wonder why he's threatened by my every move. He can't compete[deleted]. I'm on a whole nother level. I'll stay laughing all the way to the bank. ROFLMAO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear X,

$210 shipping for that part is if you send it from another planet. From USA to Europe via USPS - $50 max. Ive bought very well packaged 27#6 KKK turbine from US and shipping for it was $75. I'm sure you know the size and weight of K27.

ircalc.usps.gov

Lart is right about your business.

Sorry for bothering.

Re,

G.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear pikoliko,

lol funny, talk to the usps, I don't make the prices roflmao

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear X,

Hello,

We obviously have miss understood each other.

I just want the part listed. Not the complete car.

What is the shipping price FOR ONLY THAT PART via USPS?

Re,

G.

- pikoliko

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: pikoliko

Dear pikoliko,

$300 USD total amount shipped.

Paypal is:

X

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear X

What would be the price for shipping to Slovenia?

Re,

G.

- pikoliko

Last edited by Voith; 11-21-2012 at 09:20 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:05 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 87 Likes on 50 Posts

Damn that's a lot of hatred
Old 11-19-2012, 11:11 PM
chad951
Advanced

Guys, in case you did not already know, precision_motorsport is now 944online on eBay. Mike knows he has been exposed for the lying cheat he is so he is now attempting to hide behind a trusted Porsche community business name. I would hope that Ian would not be associated with this scumbag. Beware until we can see this guy behind bars.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:21 PM
exp951
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by chad951
Guys, in case you did not already know, precision_motorsport is now 944online on eBay. Mike knows he has been exposed for the lying cheat he is so he is now attempting to hide behind a trusted Porsche community business name. I would hope that Ian would not be associated with this scumbag. Beware until we can see this guy behind bars.
Actually, Ian is aware of this abuse and has asked the community for help, see the threads below

https://rennlist.com/forums/924-931-...e-on-ebay.html

http://www.944online.com/cgi-bin/for...num=1353343787
Old 11-19-2012, 11:41 PM
pyropete125
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Well Mike is local to me and I found him through ebay. I got some spare axles for my 924S lemons racer from him and some other small parts. I picked them up in person.

He has a TON of parts in stock and he was great to deal with. He had a stack of boxes to be shipped when I was there.

I am new to Porsches and he gave me a lot of info on a couple of parts cars i picked up.

I have 1200+ transactions on ebay from tools and Ford 2.3T Merkur parts and its hard to keep everyone happy with every transaction. Based from my dealings with him, I would not hesitate doing more business with him or recommend him.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:13 AM
odurandina
Team Owner

Location: one thousand, five hundred miles north of Ft. Lauderdale for the summer.
Received 212 Likes on 153 Posts

Voith,

that post [64] needs to be edited or deleted. despite that there's a lot of ill-feelings being expressed there, anything
linking or pertaining to Lart's personal life or legal situation needs to go. doesn't need to be repeated on a RL forum.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:30 AM
turbodave
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pyropete125
Well Mike is local to me and I found him through ebay. I got some spare axles for my 924S lemons racer from him and some other small parts. I picked them up in person.

He has a TON of parts in stock and he was great to deal with. He had a stack of boxes to be shipped when I was there.

I am new to Porsches and he gave me a lot of info on a couple of parts cars i picked up.

I have 1200+ transactions on ebay from tools and Ford 2.3T Merkur parts and its hard to keep everyone happy with every transaction. Based from my dealings with him, I would not hesitate doing more business with him or recommend him.
So being the good ebayer that you are, you feel it's OK for him to cheat, slander and screw people. Not to mention blatant idenity theft of a worldwide known company. Why not be a stand-up guy and send the info to Ian at the REAL 944online instead of idly sitting by and letting this f###er ruin a good legitimate business. Which business will his next cyber-target be?
Old 11-20-2012, 05:10 AM
Voith
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by odurandina
Voith,

that post [64] needs to be edited or deleted. despite that there's a lot of ill-feelings being expressed there, anything
linking or pertaining to Lart's personal life or legal situation needs to go. doesn't need to be repeated on a RL forum.
Edited. Wasnt really thinking at 3am..

Last edited by Voith; 11-20-2012 at 07:08 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:24 PM
LUCKYJACKASS
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Avatar, Lart. Mutant four legged 928's shooting laser beams at 951's. Family quarrel.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:07 PM
944V8inDFW
Three Wheelin'

Old 11-21-2012, 08:41 AM
Tedro951
Three Wheelin'

Its funny how people STILL come on here with reports of satisfaction from precision motorsports.

Its like a hooker that gives 400 people an STD. Just because you were with her for 15 minutes and didn't get one, doesn't mean she deserves an "I did her and didn't catch anything" glowing recommendation.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:19 AM
Voith
Addict
Rennlist Member

So, did you catch STD?

Quick Reply: More presicion_motorsport (Mike Hobocan) drama from a long time customer