Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Red '86 Turbo bought recently in Dallas?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 12:23 AM
zerMATT951
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racerxrick
there are plenty of local cruise nights which get old pretty quick.

We need to go drive our cars!
I'm not interested in a cruise night. I want a morning gathering for coffee followed by a drive out into the country for a few hours, maybe lunch, then head back to town.

I know where all of the good roads SW and West of Fort Worth are, and they beat everything to the North or Southeast, but few people live down here so it's hard to convince a group to do it. I guess we'll just have to try again and hope for participation.

Is anybody up for something this Sunday? My clutch should be done tomorrow and I'll have the car back by Friday.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:53 PM
racerxrick
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zerMATT951
I'm not interested in a cruise night. I want a morning gathering for coffee followed by a drive out into the country for a few hours, maybe lunch, then head back to town.

I know where all of the good roads SW and West of Fort Worth are, and they beat everything to the North or Southeast, but few people live down here so it's hard to convince a group to do it. I guess we'll just have to try again and hope for participation.

Is anybody up for something this Sunday? My clutch should be done tomorrow and I'll have the car back by Friday.
Yep...I'm in! My son will ride along too.

Quick Reply: Red '86 Turbo bought recently in Dallas?