Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Broken/need part (coupler at trans cooler) (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 06:24 PM
racerxrick
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks everyone...Matt I'll send you a PM. I need that pump housing and with cooler weather i'm anxious to get it back off jackstands!
Old 09-06-2011, 06:32 PM
User 52121
Nordschleife Master

Received 134 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by lart951
I dont want to sell for free, I applied for a sponsorship, they denied the sponsorship on the basis that IB dont like the kind of business that I do on this forums(used parts) now they say since I am a former-sponsor and a shop owner( yes 1 employee shop ME from my garage) I can't sell anymore. Anyway I kind of understand it probably has to do with my problem, soon it will be over hopefully than they will change their mind.
Ugh seriously?

Is this why I haven't heard back from you on your payment info for that motor mount?

Send me your contact info... please? Pretty please?

As for that HTS stuff... I know it works, just be careful what you fix with it. At some point someone repaired my oil pan with it. When I took the pan into my local machinist to weld in a Lindsey pan baffle, the stuff started liquefying. We cleaned it up as best we could but apparently not good enough - the HTS stuff we DID leave in place became porous! Now I have an oil pan leak I can't seem to stop - the oil just seeps right through it. Looks like I'll be putting a new oil pan in this winter. (Lart... got any baffled pans kicking around?)

Sorry for the thread derailment.

Quick Reply: Broken/need part (coupler at trans cooler) (PICS)