Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Tony G. Please read (or anyone who can get in touch with him)

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2003, 02:38 PM
DangerIsland
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silicon: the answer is in what Tony said a few pages ago. He got so pissed off that Ian was "slandering" him that he refused to deal with him. Even though Ian did nothing of the sort. In fact, Ian was nicer to Tony than most people on this thread have been.
Old 03-10-2003, 02:53 PM
ian
Nordschleife Master

Received 59 Likes on 35 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by silicondigital:
<strong>Despite all this, i just received a 951 fuel pump from Tony as promised! FOR FREE! I offered money to someone with a 951 fuel pump, and he posted that he had one and would send it to me for free, and did. The tracking number was 1ZE15W130377977041 . Ill take pictures of the box and label if you don't believe me.

The question is, why would somebody steal your money if they didn't even take money i was offering them?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">We know he is not scaming everyone, he is just giving me a hard time because I couldn't get in touch with him and put this post up to try and get his attention. Now he is saying that because of my actions he will not pay.

I keep giving him time, but a good lawyer will clear all this up, I just don't want it to come to that.
Old 03-10-2003, 05:07 PM
Matthew West
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hang in there Ian... hopefully Tony will cool down review the record and realize that he has responded poorly. Until then I will think of Tony as a jackass.
Old 03-10-2003, 08:25 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Hi folks....

First of all - I'm a little behind in all my e-mail, posts, Forum reading, etc... You probably can tell by this delayed reply, but I've been trying to actually get some "real work" done in my real job....

Second - I'm not sure how this "transaction" began - was it from a Rennlist Ad, a private e-mail - well whatever...?? Ian - can you please e-mail me privately and give me a little background?

As well - I'll also state that Tony has been on Rennlist for - well - a very long time. While I have never met him in person, he and I have traded a few e-mails in the past. My guess is that this situation is at an impasse of some sort - and no one really knows how it escalated to the point it's at currently...

As for Ian - he too is a Rennlist Supporter and Member, so his view is important to me as well, as it's folks like Ian who even make this site viable...

Sooooo....

What I'm going to do is "close" this thread for right now, and ask both Tony and Ian to e-mail me with their phone numbers, and a convenient time to call - and let's see if we can't make this all work out, OK???

Thanks to all... And Ian and Tony please either e-mail this account (johnd@rennlist.com) or my Admin account at admin @rennlist.com

John D.
Old 03-13-2003, 11:00 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Here - this might help....

Bump.....

Quick Reply: Tony G. Please read (or anyone who can get in touch with him)