D/FW 951 Roster!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 10:56 AM
zerMATT951
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Own Goal
"laust manifold", not familiar with that. Is that something else I need to go buy?
The "Laust" vacuum manifold replaces the banjo bolts on the intake manifold, allowing for each vacuum line to be "home run" directly to the intake without T's. It gives each vacuum-controlled device more immediate response/less lag. Recent threads indicate that he's low our out of inventory, but you should PM him to ask.

Check out thread:
https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turb...her-stuff.html

I've got a 5-port 2-hole Laust manifold waiting for install on my car... but I don't have the brake line T. :-(
Old 04-05-2011, 12:27 PM
racerxrick
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Own Goal
"laust manifold", not familiar with that. Is that something else I need to go buy?
you would have to find someone that will sell you a "pre-owned" one
Attached Images  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:07 PM
GARG
Rennlist Member

Hi guys, Been out of pocket for a while, going thru a sort of forced house remodel. The 944TS is down till i can get finished with that. Was hoping to go to the autocross school and autocross this weekend.

Overhauled the turbo need to get someone to balance it. Replacing all the water hoses to sillycone, all the vac lines, ceramic coated and wraped the exhaust and turbo to keep the heat way down and got a insulating cover for the turbo.
Lindsey has 2-3-4 port banjo conections.
thats all for now.
tks gary
Old 04-05-2011, 01:12 PM
racerxrick
Rennlist Member

Hey gary...you know by the time all you guys get your rides going then I'll probably have mine down for some reason!

Thats right I do recall LR having a solution as well.

Originally Posted by GARG
Hi guys, Been out of pocket for a while, going thru a sort of forced house remodel. The 944TS is down till i can get finished with that. Was hoping to go to the autocross school and autocross this weekend.

Overhauled the turbo need to get someone to balance it. Replacing all the water hoses to sillycone, all the vac lines, ceramic coated and wraped the exhaust and turbo to keep the heat way down and got a insulating cover for the turbo.
Lindsey has 2-3-4 port banjo conections.
thats all for now.
tks gary
Old 04-07-2011, 12:09 PM
CRBennington
Advanced

I'm dead center Fort Worth, not too far from TCU. Currently I'm living in a pretty strict apartment that doesn't allow any car work and I also have no real tools to speak of. Previous owner replaced the timing belt about 2000 miles ago or so, but I'd love to have the tension checked/re-tensioned if necessary. Would anyone mind helping a fellow 951er out? There's lots of beers and thanks to be had!

Quick Reply: D/FW 951 Roster!