Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

2 topics a Silver rose 39k cherry 951 brought 12k on EBAY , that sucks !!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Burma Shave
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prices for these cars suck for sellers right now. Not to mention the fact that buyers for these cars at 10k scrutinize them like they are selling for 40k. With these cars you get a lot of performance for the money. I wouldn't have sold mine if I hadn't locked in a nice profit when it totaled and I bought it back.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:59 PM
gcb951
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I gotta chime in here.

I have spent so much money that I could never hope to get all of it back if I were to sell it. Which is fine because I don't plan on selling it.

Besides I don't drive it because it's worth a lot of money or because I want to show off the "Porsche" name plate (although it is kinda cool). These cars just fit the criteria of what makes a great sports car. Sure a mid engine V8 turbo would be even cooler but that in another league of insanity that my wallet will not support.

Value isn't how much something is worth in cash anyway, it's how much you enjoy it. But I think he should have held out for 15, just wait till summer.

Quick Reply: 2 topics a Silver rose 39k cherry 951 brought 12k on EBAY , that sucks !!