Originally Posted by V2Rocket_aka944
guessing those plug into the block and then a line screws into them
You should be on jeopardy.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:31 AM
CarbonRevo
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who makes those?!?

Totally what we need to do this! Oh man this made my night!
Old 10-21-2009, 02:39 AM
DDP
Rocket Scientist
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CarbonRevo
Who makes those?!?

Totally what we need to do this! Oh man this made my night!
I can't afford any more points on my rennlist record. I can tell you next month when they expire. I dare not say until then.

Edit: if anyone wants to know just PM me.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:56 AM
Olli Snellman
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Rumor has it; similar items should be available in November from a very well known Rennlist supporter located in southern part of the USA....

This kit contains multiple parts, which are CNC:ed ready and heading now to anodizing. First batch will be black, other colors can be made upon request. Here's one of the parts CAD drawn.

Last edited by Olli Snellman; 10-21-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:42 AM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 633 Likes on 490 Posts

Originally Posted by DDP
You should be on jeopardy.
and im not even a rocket scientist
Old 10-21-2009, 09:27 AM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Olli, It amazes me how much you advertise parts, your brakes, cam gears and now this. Can you at least buy a RL membership, lol..

Oh well, I'm just jealous..
Old 10-21-2009, 09:33 AM
Olli Snellman
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I do not sell, or have sold any brake part, GT2/GT3 combo, in my life. Neither cam gears.I am not the manufacturer of these parts, I was just organizer of these parts sold by few companies in the USA & Switzerland. Both of these companies are Rennlist supporters. Only benefit for me has been the possibility to get these parts for my own use cheaper. All of these parts has been developed because i needed them. If i can have a part made here locally for a good price, there is no sense to order them from some other fabricator. To have a possibilty to fabricate parts, you need to made a small batch of them. That's where my friends abroad comes to the picture. I oder these parts a small amount and my friends companies sold them as well. I rather have these parts made under my own specifications, so i can be sure the quality is good.
I suppose it is not against Rennlist rules to advertise parts sold by Rennlist supporters.What comes to RL membership, i am not a holder of credit card accepted by Rennlist, so it's just impossible to pay any fees from outside USA.

Last edited by Olli Snellman; 10-21-2009 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:08 AM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by evil 944t
Olli, It amazes me how much you advertise parts, your brakes, cam gears and now this. Can you at least buy a RL membership, lol..

Oh well, I'm just jealous..
Olli is not advertising! All the parts you mentioned above are sold or will be sold by Vitesse, a paying RennList SPONSOR.

It amazes me how you think you can use the list to your own advantage, yet try to point out faultys in someone elses action. Any fool can see through your posts and your "friends" posts. You advertise under the table. You "firends" advertise for you.. Yet you are not a sponsor. Should I go into more details??? Is there a need to point out all the BS??? Since you are using the list to sell products, why don't you become a sponsor??

Before letting things amaze you, and before accusing Olli of any wrong doing, examine your own practices. If you have a issue with Olli posting pictures, and if you think "he" is selling any items on the list, contact the mods and have them contact me!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:12 AM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Olli Snellman
I do not sell, or have sold any brake part, GT2/GT3 combo, in my life. Neither cam gears.I am not the manufacturer of these parts, I was just organizer of these parts sold by few companies in the USA & Switzerland. Both of these companies are Rennlist supporters. Only benefit for me has been the possibility to get these parts for my own use cheaper. All of these parts has been developed because i needed them. If i can have a part made here locally for a good price, there is no sense to order them from some other fabricator. To have a possibilty to fabricate parts, you need to made a small batch of them. That's where my friends abroad comes to the picture. I oder these parts a small amount and my friends companies sold them as well. I rather have these parts made under my own specifications, so i can be sure the quality is good.
I suppose it is not against Rennlist rules to advertise parts sold by Rennlist supporters.What comes to RL membership, i am not a holder of credit card accepted by Rennlist, so it's just impossible to pay any fees from outside USA.
Olli, thank you for posting the pictures and for your help on the various projects. I will resolve the RL membership issue for you, let's take it off-line.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:15 AM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by fast951
Olli is not advertising! All the parts you mentioned above are sold or will be sold by Vitesse, a paying RennList SPONSOR.

It amazes me how you think you can use the list to your own advantage, yet try to point out faultys in someone elses action. Any fool can see through your posts and your "friends" posts. You advertise under the table. You "firends" advertise for you.. Yet you are not a sponsor. Should I go into more details??? Is there a need to point out all the BS??? Since you are using the list to sell products, why don't you become a sponsor??

Before letting things amaze you, and before accusing Olli of any wrong doing, examine your own practices. If you have a issue with Olli posting pictures, and if you think "he" is selling any items on the list, contact the mods and have them contact me!
John,

I'm not sure what you mean? What am I advertising and who are my friends and what are they advertising?

I'm not sure where this anger is coming from but please don't include me in your problems.

have a great day.

Dave
Old 10-21-2009, 10:27 AM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

John,

I'm not sure what you mean? What am I advertising and who are my friends and what are they advertising?

have a great day.

Dave
Ok, you want to play "I don't know what you are talking about?".

Look at your Avatar, isn't it a form to advertise parts you try to sell? How about the threads you start or your friends start just to get exposure and attention? (Funny, no one mentions the other side of the coin).

Let's see, "look at this picture", I cannot tell you who makes it, but if you PM me I will let you know. If this is not "under the table" type of advertisement, I'm not sure what is! Or do you guys think people on the list are just stupid and cannot see through your tricks?

As far as your "friends", you know and I know who they are. I'm sure they'll jump in. It doesn't take long for everyone to identify them...

It is up to the moderators to enforce the rules on the RennList. Once they see the full picture, I'm sure they will come to a conclusion.

Have a fantastic day!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:34 AM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Ok, you want to play "I don't know what you are talking about?".

Look at your Avatar, isn't it a form to advertise parts you try to sell? How about the threads you start or your friends start just to get exposure and attention? (Funny, no one mentions the other side of the coin).

Let's see, "look at this picture", I cannot tell you who makes it, but if you PM me I will let you know. If this is not "under the table" type of advertisement, I'm not sure what is! Or do you guys think people on the list are just stupid and cannot see through your tricks?

As far as your "friends", you know and I know who they are. I'm sure they'll jump in. It doesn't take long for everyone to identify them...

It is up to the moderators to enforce the rules on the RennList. Once they see the full picture, I'm sure they will come to a conclusion.

Have a fantastic day!
John,

Again, not sure what you mean. The parts in the avatar are on my personal car. Is it against RL rules to post a picture of things you own? Please stop harassing me. This will be my last post to you as I'm not intrested in your thoughts.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:39 AM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

John,

Again, not sure what you mean. The parts in the avatar are on my personal car. Is it against RL rules to post a picture of things you own? Please stop harassing me. This will be my last post to you as I'm not intrested in your thoughts.
Harassing you? Not sure what you mean. I just pointed out your actions!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:40 AM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 10-21-2009, 10:47 AM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Harassing you? Not sure what you mean. I just pointed out your actions!
Unfortunately you have pointed out your "thoughts". I'm having a hard time figuring out what "actions" you speak of. Good luck to you and your products.

Quick Reply: Theoretical: AOS delete on non-dry sump