Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 656 Likes on 509 Posts

details on the shortblock rebuild?
Old 10-01-2009, 12:01 PM
MM951
Race Director

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

John..........I am thinking of something (part my car and buy yours) Let me run through the numbers. I could probably part my car for a bit over $6K. + you are so close and I've seen the car too.... hmm.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:42 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For the record guys I"M NOT PARTING THE CAR. I'm just showing what you can get if you part it out. I want this car gone now!I just shot a video and im going to upload it in the hour. You'll see the car as it sits today.

*rennlist membership special*
$$$$ 6,000.00. $$$$

***Must be a rennlist paid member in order to receive this deal. 1k deposit required, full payment by cashiers check, or wire transfer. This car is going this weekend guys. The first one to contact me with a deposit gets it.

#******** is my cell phone number. Whoever can get the money to me first as prove they are a paid rennlist member can get this deal. Video will be uploaded within the hour. I did a FULL walk around in the car, in the engine bay, showing all the damage and where its at. I also talk about the car and what it would take to make it perfect as a daily driver. However this car is in my mind is worth the most in parts. So the car is NOT being sold with that inmind. Don't call me and bitch about this little thing or that not being perfect. Its a car with 57k in it selling for 6.

Lets get this done...
Old 10-01-2009, 01:03 PM
MM951
Race Director

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

Goddamn I want this car.......especially for $6K.

Anyone interested - I have seen this car plenty of times, taken a few rides in it, and went on cruises with John. He keeps the car clean clean and spent tons of time/money on the car and it shows. It goes pretty damn good too and sounds awesome
Old 10-01-2009, 01:10 PM
DDP
Rocket Scientist
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PM sent, John.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:18 PM
User 52121
Nordschleife Master

Received 134 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by porshhhh951
For the record guys I"M NOT PARTING THE CAR. I'm just showing what you can get if you part it out. I want this car gone now!I just shot a video and im going to upload it in the hour. You'll see the car as it sits today.

$$$$ 6,000.00. $$$$

***Must be a rennlist paid member in order to receive this deal. 1k deposit required, full payment by cashiers check, or wire transfer. This car is going this weekend guys. The first one to contact me with a deposit gets it.

#845-853-4744 is my cell phone number. Whoever can get the money to me first as prove they are a paid rennlist member can get this deal. Video will be uploaded within the hour. I did a FULL walk around in the car, in the engine bay, showing all the damage and where its at. I also talk about the car and what it would take to make it perfect as a daily driver. However this car is in my mind is worth the most in parts. So the car is NOT being sold with that inmind. Don't call me a bitch about this little thing or that not being perfect. Its a car with 57k in it selling for 6.

Lets get this done...
Oh man. I need to call my wife.

"Hoonnnney... schookums... sweetie-punkin? So, like, uhm, there's this REALLY GREAT deal I came across...."

So I know there are a couple threads bouncing around about your car. Since this seems to be the "FS" thread - how about a Cliff's Notes on the damage? I know I saw some pics of some minor front end damage (fender, header panel, headlight, front bumper, lamps) which I can't imagine would take more than $2-3k to fix tops. What am I missing? I also think I read something about you buying it back from the insurance company (?) - so does the car have a salvage title then?

I don't think the price is the issue. Hell if it was box-stock on a fresh rebuild it'd be worth it IMO. I think some people just want to know what they're getting into.

My wife wants a Porsche of her own. This might be an opportunity to get her into one.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:25 PM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by MM951
Goddamn I want this car.......especially for $6K.

Anyone interested - I have seen this car plenty of times, taken a few rides in it, and went on cruises with John. He keeps the car clean clean and spent tons of time/money on the car and it shows. It goes pretty damn good too and sounds awesome
Your local. You could come over and drive it back home. 6k and its yours Mike. I know you've always loved this car. Come get it.
Originally Posted by DDP
PM sent, John.
returned.
Originally Posted by OmniGLH
Oh man. I need to call my wife.

"Hoonnnney... schookums... sweetie-punkin? So, like, uhm, there's this REALLY GREAT deal I came across...."

So I know there are a couple threads bouncing around about your car. Since this seems to be the "FS" thread - how about a Cliff's Notes on the damage? I know I saw some pics of some minor front end damage (fender, header panel, headlight, front bumper, lamps) which I can't imagine would take more than $2-3k to fix tops. What am I missing? I also think I read something about you buying it back from the insurance company (?) - so does the car have a salvage title then?

I don't think the price is the issue. Hell if it was box-stock on a fresh rebuild it'd be worth it IMO. I think some people just want to know what they're getting into.

My wife wants a Porsche of her own. This might be an opportunity to get her into one.
Car has salvage title(even though technically its clear because they never confiscated it). Car has bent frame about 1/4inch car has some frame rail damage at the front nose where the intercooler is. Car has some other issues detailed in the video that im still trying to get uploded.

Someone wire me a deposit. My phone has been ringing off the hook but, everyone wants me to hold the car while they, call the wife, call the bank, call their bodyshop guy, call their doctor after they have a heart attack

For the record I am NOT holding the car on word anymore. You want this thing the first person to send me a depsoit with full payment in a resonable time frame gets it. Deposit is 1k and is NON refundable.

This is hands down the biggest 944 turbo deal on this board this year! Its a
968 rear end swapped 944 turbo fully rebuilt with a vitesse turbo kit for 6 freggin grand. Come on guys she'll still love you in 6 months. Get this danm thing outta my driveway!
Old 10-01-2009, 02:36 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

If I was a little closer this is a no brainer deal, $ 6k is a steal for this car whether you want to keep it or part it, don't think about it GET IT
Old 10-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Ezra944
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill trade you a red 951 for it!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Landjet
Burning Brakes

John is there any reason it would not be road worthy if I were to drive it home?
Old 10-01-2009, 05:14 PM
joe_951Turbo
Instructor

Originally Posted by porshhhh951

$$$$ 6,000.00. $$$$

#845-853-4744 is my cell phone number. Whoever can get the money to me first as prove they are a paid rennlist member can get this deal. Video will be uploaded within the hour. I did a FULL walk around in the car, in the engine bay, showing all the damage and where its at. I also talk about the car and what it would take to make it perfect as a daily driver. However this car is in my mind is worth the most in parts. So the car is NOT being sold with that inmind. Don't call me a bitch about this little thing or that not being perfect. Its a car with 57k in it selling for 6.

Lets get this done...
Ok, its all done folks! John's asked for folks to stop calling cuz this puppy is sold!
Old 10-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Matt Sheppard
Addict
Rennlist Member

damn, . . . score.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:09 PM
alxdgr8
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 37 Posts

Insane Deal!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 06:31 PM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

I want to thank everyone for the overwhelming interest in the car. Some of your comments to me really warmed my heart! I'm so glad the car is so well received. It has been special to me as well and i will miss it dearly but, its time to move on with my life and 944 ownership is done for me. I will buy another Porsche someday but, it'll probably be of the rear engine kind.

I can't say enough great things about this community and what it has stood for through the years. You guys have always been there for me and the car. I will forever be grateful. I believe the car is going to a good home. Joe seems really excited about the car as he should be and I'm sure he will keep in touch.

Its alot of car for anyone. I know if it was 10 years ago and I was just starting out in 944 turbo's I would have KILLED to have a car like mine. I can't say enough great things about John at Vitesse. His support is second to NONE! Are his turbo kits really THAT good???? You bet your ***.

Gabe and Brian worked tirelessly on the car for weeks on end to make sure it was superb and didn't leave unless it was perfect. John answered my calls even at 10 o'clock at night! Tom at advanced Auto put up with my whining and wanting everything a certain way. Dave and Lindsey Racing!!! What a guy. You guys helped me out way back when. I still remember driving the car up to your shop and leaving you with a check. You giving me that funny look like "who is this kid".Max, Mike, Van, you guys treated me like family the second I moved up here. Rennlist is truly a wonderful place that brings people together.

I'm gonna miss this place. I promise to still lurk and post on occasion if you guys don't mind. Of course if any of you are feelin' frogy come next spring I'd love to be out at limerock and do a few laps with you guys in the new toy.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:52 PM
CarbonRevo
Drifting

I think John is moving to C6Z territory...

Am I right?

Quick Reply: Someone buy my car and make money!@!