Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Deutsch Nine Turbo RS Replica get’s a sunroof delete and fresh paint AGAIN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 06:41 PM
DanaT
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 333pg333
I really am not getting what is so funny? I asked where they were located and if they are open Saturday mornings because I might take a drive there. I wouldn't want to show up if they are closed but seeing the cars might be a nice little treat on an otherwise boring day...
Old 06-16-2009, 06:43 PM
DanaT
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by eniac
That could be a long and wet drive...

DEUTSCH NINE INTERNATIONAL GmbH – Niederweg 45, 8907 Wettswil a.A, Schweiz / Switzerland
Is there a lot rain in the forecast??

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/06660.html

-Dana
Old 06-16-2009, 09:16 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by DanaT
I really am not getting what is so funny? I asked where they were located and if they are open Saturday mornings because I might take a drive there. I wouldn't want to show up if they are closed but seeing the cars might be a nice little treat on an otherwise boring day...
Unless you plan on driving to Switzerland I wouldn't worry if they're open on the weekends. Not all goods are manufactured in the US.
Forgive me if you are intending to drive there. Make sure you wind the windows up tight though....
EDIT: Are you in Europe or Bolder CO?
Old 06-16-2009, 10:59 PM
eniac
Drifting

Originally Posted by DanaT

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/06660.html

-Dana
By your location I assumed you were in Boulder, CO. so if you were to drive there from CO., you'd have to cross an ocean. Just a little humor, nothing implied by it.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:51 PM
future
Banned

Oh, Mark and Beni - fanastisc work with the car. But you shouldn't even have mentioned 944 and widebody... can't get it out of my head now
Thanks Duke … watch this space mate as this will be something quite special as we will be incorporating air expulsion lift from the front wheels as well as front brake heat expulsion so the front fenders/wings/side skirts will be something very special and we will ensure that this kit will be affordable to all unlike many out there on the market which are designed only for a wider track

We are fabricating our rear wide body fenders in steel on our race car so that when we take the FRP moulds from them for retail they will be perfectly shaped either side as opposed to most FRP “if it looks right it is right – give or take a milestone” approach in tolerance. We will also include proper instructions on how to fit FRP fenders/wings and where to cut the OEM rear fender. Not only that we will detail the proper way on how to counter sink the steel bodywork cut out from the OEM wings ready for the fitment of our kit so that all panel gaps will be perfect and so that a very minimal amount of filler will be required so you will not experience filler cracks and filler sinkage down the line.

Take a ticket and form an orderly queue.
LOL - Patrick we now operate a Bouncer Door Policy so no more queue jumping mate “Well that’s our excuse for operating at Glacial Pace on some of our projects!”

I really am not getting what is so funny?
DanaT – don’t take notice of Patrick’s comments … He owns a kangaroo farm in Australia and uses his 951 to round them up hence why he is so fast on the race track come the weekend. After work he drinks Fosters which when poured, fills the pint glass in the opposite direction to us which I think is the reason why the Possums only come out at night to avoid sexual contact with the natives

But as always our good friend Patrick does express a very valid point as always which is why we all love him so much … You will need a very LONG snorkel to drive over to meet us in Switzerland but you are always more than welcome to take on this world record breaking undefeated driving challenge and if you succeed there is a brand new 997 GT3 waiting for you at our end – I’m twirling your new keys now mate

You are best off checking the Marine Weather Forecasting http://www.buoyweather.com/index2.jsp

Unless you plan on driving to Switzerland I wouldn't worry if they're open on the weekends.
Dan if you set of next Monday you might make it to our factory before closing time on Saturday and I promise we will stay open for you if you encounter any deep sea fish monsters

On a serious note though we do have plans in the future to open a workshop and distribution point in the US but that IS in the distant future unless anybody wants to donate us the outrageous sum of $10 USD which will dramatically speed the process up since our current cash burn rate is close to Brewster’s Millions

Best regards to all,
Mark
Old 06-17-2009, 09:08 AM
DanaT
Three Wheelin'

I have heard some rumors of some pretty agressive perch in Lac Leman. I also think that leaving that area and going by Lac Nuechatel and then Murtensee see could be dangerous. I think that the sea monster would probably hang out in Murten to keep those pesky French speaking people from crossing into the German area....

But I think I could manage to drive to Zurich. Drove to Munich and back last weekend. Of course Zurich highways were a parking lot on Sunday evening....

To answer one of the other question..yes, my house is just outside Boulder. I have only seen it a few weeks this year though...that goes for my 951 too. Actually it has been driven all the way to the car wash and back into the garage this year.

-Dana
Old 06-17-2009, 09:11 AM
DanaT
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by future
… You will need a very LONG snorkel to drive over to meet us in Switzerland but you are always more than welcome to take on this world record breaking undefeated driving challenge and if you succeed there is a brand new 997 GT3 waiting for you at our end – I’m twirling your new keys now mate
I will take you up on that one.

-Dana
Old 06-17-2009, 06:05 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts

Ah ha. Makes more sense now. Just kidding around. Doubt D9 have a full on shop front yet but they make some real nice parts and are worthy additions to any of our cars.

Quick Reply: Deutsch Nine Turbo RS Replica get’s a sunroof delete and fresh paint AGAIN!!!