Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

How will this camber affect my handling?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 07:59 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow I need to switch to statefarm. The car you are buying is awesome! Looks like this ended up working out for you very very well.

I thought this was going to go very differently. Okay now im going to go call my agent...
Old 11-10-2008, 08:18 PM
ausgeflippt951
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd recommend switching to State Farm. As a matter of fact, many other insurance agents use State Farm's claims dept due to it being so successful in taking care of the client.

It's nice to see 951s going up in value.

Well the guy that hit me fled the scene. But he left the car, meaning that we were able to find out who owned the car. My insurance company is currently going after this guy. I don't want exorbitant amounts of money from him; I merely want him held accountable. It is NOT ok for someone to total someone else's baby and get away with it.

Thanks for the well wishes dudes.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Ok, so are you transplanting the drive train into another car? Or just parting it and looking for something else?
Old 11-11-2008, 01:42 AM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ausgeflippt951
Three mexicans in a '70s Mercury boat pulled out in front of me, never made any effort to stop.
Originally Posted by superloaf
and the guy who seemed to be an immigrant hater is kind of an idiot.
I invite you to come up with a more logical reason as to why they all fled the scene.

Glad this worked out for you dude! From the sound of things, state farm is one of the best insurance companies to deal with... at least when they're on your side! A company that takes such good care of its clients must make its money up fighting against claims from non-policy holders.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:39 AM
Luis de Prat
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yikes! All is well that ends well, though. Sorry for your loss, Collin, but really glad it's worked out well enough for you so far!

Quick Reply: How will this camber affect my handling?