Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

said it before, sayin it again.....

****BAG!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Blueman33
Pro

Originally Posted by tone3721
Who said being dishonest is ok? What rennlister decided that its ok to defraud others?
NOTE: I RARELY GET INTO THESE POSTS BECAUSE THEY GO ON AND ON.

SO THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS THREAD.

IT'S A WASTE OF TIME, IF YOUR OPINION IS THAT IT'S OK, PARTIALLY OK, OR NOT OK TO BE A THEIF AND A LIAR, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT OPINION.

MY OPINION IS THAT DISHONESTY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND B.S. CHANGES INTIATED AFTER BEING CAUGHT (INCLUDING AN APOLOGY) DOES NOT MAKE BEING A FRAUD ACCEPTABLE.

I THINK YOU AND OTHER RENNLISTERS ARE KIND-HEARTED, BUT IT'S MISPLACED IN MY OPINON. IN THIS CASE, I THINK YOU ARE CUTTING TOO MUCH SLACK.

IN THIS CASE, I DON'T ADHERE TO GIVING THE GUY A CHANCE TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

NOW TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...........

Actually YOU imply it is ok to defraud others in this case when you say, "I asked him to apologize and make it right" as if apologizing (and changing the ad) MAKES IT RIGHT.

I am not going to nit pick your posts, but the over-all theme of them is the dishonesty is ok if, after he gets caught, he changes his ad, and makes apology for being dishonest.

Sort of like sinning and confession.

For me your position seems too close an acceptance of fraudulent behavior.

FOR ME THE ATTEMPT TO CHEAT SOMEONE IS JUST AS BAD AS CHEATING SOMEONE and changing your ad and apologizing doesn't cut it.
~~~~~~~
Next, did you not read any other posts?

For example...........

I forgive you!!

Have A Great Day!!

also so we can turn Rennlist back into a place to help others, not ditch them.

I think you should stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You seem young. I appreciate your candor and know that there will be many lessons coming your way. Learning from our mistakes make us better. Owning them makes us men.

Good luck.

Regards,

George

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this is a sincere apology; if so, apology accepted. We all have friends with 944’s and many belong to PCA clubs, race DE, etc., so you might imagine that all would be upset by anyone who would attempt to snooker one of the potential members of the “club.”

Re-read 'tone's message a few times and say 10 hail Marys to Dr. Porsche...

I see no reason for you to abandon the list and I would also encourage you to join the PCA, get involved with the local Porsche club and attend a few events, to see what it is all about. Plenty of people would be willing to help you put the car in order.

Best,
Rick M.

AGAIN.....................I AM SURE YOU GUYS ARE NICE GUYS TRYING TO GIVE SOMEONE A SECOND CHANCE.

I ACTUALLY APPRECIATE THAT VERY MUCH. BUT IN THIS CASE, I AM NOT AS TOLERANT.

CLOSING OUT................NO MORE POSTING..........HOPE NO ONE BUYS ANY CAR WHICH HAS BEEN MISREPRESENTED.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:17 PM
shiners780
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=7679213
Attached Images  
Old 09-28-2008, 08:27 PM
sebastian944
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't get all of this really. Lot's of people have called their own 944 a POS after not boosting, blowing smoke, leaking etc etc. Then they fix all of that, and love it again.

To me it seems this story is no different, except he chose to omit how he handled the car in a ad for sale. If the car is fixed up, then what happen before means nothing. It's not like the car had a fire or a major accident with frame damage and then trying to sell it as a perfect car. Every single PO has a skelton in the closet about the car that they don't reveal to a buyer. Every single one, even the good buys. Just my thoughts.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:28 PM
shiners780
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sebastian944
I don't get all of this really. Lot's of people have called their own 944 a POS after not boosting, blowing smoke, leaking etc etc. Then they fix all of that, and love it again.

To me it seems this story is no different, except he chose to omit how he handled the car in a ad for sale. If the car is fixed up, then what happen before means nothing. It's not like the car had a fire or a major accident with frame damage and then trying to sell it as a perfect car. Every single PO has a skelton in the closet about the car that they don't reveal to a buyer. Every single one, even the good buys. Just my thoughts.
From MrMcFakeyFake951:

"The 951 sell, not bad figuring I bought the car for 6,000 and paid 700 to get it shipped. Put no cash what so ever in it, beat the living **** out of it and just sold it for almost double. I got shipping half price beacuse the mileage discreprency (60 miles were put on the car)

The car was flawed top to bottom, the only thing good was that the outside was Absolutley Perfect. New Paint and rims...

The P.O.S. wouldn't boost, I'd put my foot to the floor untill 5k RPM, I'd smell burning oil and then downshift for fun. I took it in to a friend who runs a 930-993 911 shop and he said "Oh man, this thing is a wreck."

So I drove it civilized... and sold the Leaky, Smoking, Non Boosting car for double what I paid for it. I remember pouring about an ounce of oil out of the intake when I removed it."

Do you honestly think, given his comments above, that the car is being sold in excellent condition? Someone's going to get rooked. There are a lot of buyers who have found a car through Rennlist. Hopefully these threads will serve as a warning to potential buyers who might happen upon them.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:02 PM
lee101315
Three Wheelin'

Someone please do some photoshops before that profile gets set to private!!!!

Last edited by lee101315; 09-28-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:13 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by lee101315

Someone please do some photoshops before that profile it set to private!!!!
omg the idiot has a video of him flipping through 100 doller bills.

Like he is some rap superstar or something. Jesus this kid needs a kick in the ***.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:17 PM
SamGrant951
Race Director

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

^ WOW
Old 09-29-2008, 12:11 AM
sebastian944
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by shiners780
From MrMcFakeyFake951:

"The 951 sell, not bad figuring I bought the car for 6,000 and paid 700 to get it shipped. Put no cash what so ever in it, beat the living **** out of it and just sold it for almost double. I got shipping half price beacuse the mileage discreprency (60 miles were put on the car)

The car was flawed top to bottom, the only thing good was that the outside was Absolutley Perfect. New Paint and rims...

The P.O.S. wouldn't boost, I'd put my foot to the floor untill 5k RPM, I'd smell burning oil and then downshift for fun. I took it in to a friend who runs a 930-993 911 shop and he said "Oh man, this thing is a wreck."

So I drove it civilized... and sold the Leaky, Smoking, Non Boosting car for double what I paid for it. I remember pouring about an ounce of oil out of the intake when I removed it."

Do you honestly think, given his comments above, that the car is being sold in excellent condition? Someone's going to get rooked. There are a lot of buyers who have found a car through Rennlist. Hopefully these threads will serve as a warning to potential buyers who might happen upon them.
He is an out right liar and so forth, I see that. But, it is buyer beware all the time. What one person says on "The Internet" means almost nothing to me until i've sat in the car and drove it and have all the genuine paperwork in my hand from the work that has been done to it. Rennlist ad's are great and do seem very trustworthy, but the bottom line is that it is just the sellers advertisement. Have you ever been to a strip club? The ladies are saleswomen, with all but one purpose - to get cash. They will agree to almost anything for it, you can tell them you are interested in collecting urine samples as a hobby and they will agree it is their hobby too Because it's all an act. Possibly.

When I buy a car i'm going to get it inspected, drive it, check everywhere and see if he/she is lying outright. If i don't find anything, I will still believe something is wrong i just don't see it. I live with the fact that there could be a 10% possiblity on a gamble that a part is on it's way out.. big or small and that the PO either forgot about or failed to mention because he wants to sell it. The auto industry has always been a minefield, even with new cars.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:24 AM
tone3721
Rennlist Member

Received 399 Likes on 287 Posts

Originally Posted by Blueman33
NOTE: I RARELY GET INTO THESE POSTS BECAUSE THEY GO ON AND ON.

SO THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS THREAD.

IT'S A WASTE OF TIME, IF YOUR OPINION IS THAT IT'S OK, PARTIALLY OK, OR NOT OK TO BE A THEIF AND A LIAR, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT OPINION.

MY OPINION IS THAT DISHONESTY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND B.S. CHANGES INTIATED AFTER BEING CAUGHT (INCLUDING AN APOLOGY) DOES NOT MAKE BEING A FRAUD ACCEPTABLE.

I THINK YOU AND OTHER RENNLISTERS ARE KIND-HEARTED, BUT IT'S MISPLACED IN MY OPINON. IN THIS CASE, I THINK YOU ARE CUTTING TOO MUCH SLACK.

IN THIS CASE, I DON'T ADHERE TO GIVING THE GUY A CHANCE TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

NOW TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...........

Actually YOU imply it is ok to defraud others in this case when you say, "I asked him to apologize and make it right" as if apologizing (and changing the ad) MAKES IT RIGHT.

I am not going to nit pick your posts, but the over-all theme of them is the dishonesty is ok if, after he gets caught, he changes his ad, and makes apology for being dishonest.

Sort of like sinning and confession.

For me your position seems too close an acceptance of fraudulent behavior.

FOR ME THE ATTEMPT TO CHEAT SOMEONE IS JUST AS BAD AS CHEATING SOMEONE and changing your ad and apologizing doesn't cut it.
~~~~~~~
Next, did you not read any other posts?

For example...........

I forgive you!!

Have A Great Day!!

also so we can turn Rennlist back into a place to help others, not ditch them.

I think you should stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You seem young. I appreciate your candor and know that there will be many lessons coming your way. Learning from our mistakes make us better. Owning them makes us men.

Good luck.

Regards,

George

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this is a sincere apology; if so, apology accepted. We all have friends with 944’s and many belong to PCA clubs, race DE, etc., so you might imagine that all would be upset by anyone who would attempt to snooker one of the potential members of the “club.”

Re-read 'tone's message a few times and say 10 hail Marys to Dr. Porsche...

I see no reason for you to abandon the list and I would also encourage you to join the PCA, get involved with the local Porsche club and attend a few events, to see what it is all about. Plenty of people would be willing to help you put the car in order.

Best,
Rick M.

AGAIN.....................I AM SURE YOU GUYS ARE NICE GUYS TRYING TO GIVE SOMEONE A SECOND CHANCE.

I ACTUALLY APPRECIATE THAT VERY MUCH. BUT IN THIS CASE, I AM NOT AS TOLERANT.

CLOSING OUT................NO MORE POSTING..........HOPE NO ONE BUYS ANY CAR WHICH HAS BEEN MISREPRESENTED.
I have not by any stretch of the imagination, implied that what hes done is ok! I would appreciate if you didnt speak for my opinion. I am simply trying to keep this loser from accomplishing his goal, of ripping off the next owner. If I lived in NY Id grab him by his punk *** ear, take him to his pc, make him fix his ad, and apologize to rennlist. Im doing the best with what I have to work with, however. This kid is a punk *** chump. Anyone who wants to change should have the oppurtunity to tho, IMO. He has now proven otherwise. The whole point to this mediation, is to help the future owner, or worst case, save from the salvage yard. My objective is to save all the 951's I can.

Just look at him, crack his nose and hed buckle and squirm like a lil bitch. Bitches like him always hide behind their computer. Mark Weipert, what a squirmy lil ***! He wont make his Oct 1st deadline. Wish I had his IP.......
Old 09-29-2008, 12:36 AM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

I hope some bum kicks his *** on the street one day just so "Mr. $100,000 in the bank" can A. get his *** beat, B. get what's coming to him, and C. realize that money doesn't make you who you are. Keep giving your daddy road head in his ferrari, maybe one day you'll realize how pathetic you are.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:54 AM
tone3721
Rennlist Member

Oh, and btw, this is the email I sent him telling him to apologize.

Im not playing your games, kid. You already know, if not your a total idiot. You know what you exaggerated, and what false misleading claims you made. Attempted fraud is a serious offense. You dont have big red brakes. They are standard size calipers, and rotors, painted red. Not the "big reds" that you claimed. The "BIG reds" are m030 brakes, dont act like you dont know that. I was mastering sales when you were still dripping down your daddies leg! Your not fooling me, with your lies, as if your clever with your wording. Stop harassing me before ebay gets involved, autotrader has also been informed of your attempted fraud.
Furthermore, you cut your own throat. Rennlist has your IP logged, you violated their user agreement. Attempted to fraud people, and a few other things. I would suggest apologizing, and coming clean, and doing what is necesary, to sell your car honestly. They have everything documented very well. Rennlist is their to help people. For the sake of preserving our cars!
Old 09-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by sebastian944
He is an out right liar and so forth, I see that. But, it is buyer beware all the time. What one person says on "The Internet" means almost nothing to me until i've sat in the car and drove it and have all the genuine paperwork in my hand from the work that has been done to it. Rennlist ad's are great and do seem very trustworthy, but the bottom line is that it is just the sellers advertisement. Have you ever been to a strip club? The ladies are saleswomen, with all but one purpose - to get cash. They will agree to almost anything for it, you can tell them you are interested in collecting urine samples as a hobby and they will agree it is their hobby too Because it's all an act. Possibly.

When I buy a car i'm going to get it inspected, drive it, check everywhere and see if he/she is lying outright. If i don't find anything, I will still believe something is wrong i just don't see it. I live with the fact that there could be a 10% possiblity on a gamble that a part is on it's way out.. big or small and that the PO either forgot about or failed to mention because he wants to sell it. The auto industry has always been a minefield, even with new cars.
Ok, this comment is not meant to be offensive, so please don't take it that way. Take your head out of your *** and actually read what he's posted and compare it to the car he is trying to sell. He is completely overstating the current condition of the car. We all (I use that term lightly) Know what it takes to make a car "excellent condition." With reading his posts and conversing with him over PM, that car is far from perfect condition.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:01 AM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

Oh this just keeps getting better and better. Look at his friend on myspace named Mr.bimmer59. Apparently the Z4 belongs to Mr.bimmer59 aka his friend named jeff. So the Z4 that he's constantly claiming is his, isn't his at all. One more lie to add to the list.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:03 AM
tone3721
Rennlist Member

Oh yeah, m030 is the suspension huh? Didnt the m030 come with big reds tho?

Quick Reply: I appalogize.