Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

RS Carpet Kit w/pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 10:05 AM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 646 Likes on 500 Posts

as a side note for this thread, i just did my 944 in what is basically trunk liner/speaker box carpet...it feels and looks very close to the perlon felt, but is perhaps a bit thinner?

time will tell of course on longevity, it's only been a few months and i dont drive the car that much.

the entire car's worth of carpet was under 10 lbs though
Old 09-22-2015, 01:26 PM
zeusrotty
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I already have mine in. It isnt an easy install in the grand scheme of things. There is a lot you just have to figure out. Some of my pieces weremt cut right, and i had to take them to a interior guy to add sheathing where it was needed at my cost. Expect to spend some time. I would say however that the final product is pretty good. I like the way it looks.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:32 PM
MAcarbon
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That looks really clean...I always want to do this, but then think about those rare occasions that I have people in the back seat.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:37 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zeusrotty
I already have mine in. It isnt an easy install in the grand scheme of things. There is a lot you just have to figure out. Some of my pieces weremt cut right, and i had to take them to a interior guy to add sheathing where it was needed at my cost. Expect to spend some time. I would say however that the final product is pretty good. I like the way it looks.
Good feedback. Thanks!

Quick Reply: RS Carpet Kit w/pics