kiyoskia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who needs the thicker skin now?
Old 03-14-2008, 06:04 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by kiyoskia

Oh, and by the way...it is YOUR conduct that is in violation of the guidelines of this forum, not mine.

So instead of thinking of what you could say that would make you seem like a badass, think of what you could say that would prove useful.
you have a potty mouth. Havent your mami thought you any better. geeezzzzzzz

btw whats wrong with his avatar they are trees. fyi i like smoking treezzz thats not ricy

i think your avatar is AWSOME so cool lighting up a cig now thats RICE
Old 03-14-2008, 06:16 PM
2bridges
Drifting

Who needs the thicker skin now?
glad you loosened up a bit.
I must admit I was not even a little offended. I tried to be, but I could not pull it off

Should mention - I have seen people banned for less "personal attack" than your response. Just for your future refrence - may want to be a little more reserved than that.

party on
Old 03-14-2008, 06:19 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 2bridges
glad you loosened up a bit.
I must admit I was not even a little offended. I tried to be, but I could not pull it off

Should mention - I have seen people banned for less "personal attack" than your response. Just for your future refrence - may want to be a little more reserved than that.

party on
i still luv ya
Old 03-14-2008, 06:27 PM
kiyoskia

Originally Posted by reno808
btw whats wrong with his avatar they are trees. fyi i like smoking treezzz thats not ricy

i think your avatar is AWSOME so cool lighting up a cig now thats RICE
I was talking about Lart951's avatar...he said:
Originally Posted by lart951
All that pressure was necerary to remove the rice mentality out of you.
...to which I said:
Don't speak to me about "rice mentality" with an avatar like that!
Old 03-14-2008, 07:07 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Don't speak to me about "rice mentality" with an avatar like that!

Speaking about rice, I was actually talking to an old friend of mine today, who was telling me how much he loved his AWD Eclipse, especially with the rain we've been having in Tampa. I never thought I'd say it, but I told him, "You know, I actually like my Porsche more." I honestly never thought I'd like a car as much as I liked Eclipses, but the 951 has gotten the best of me.

Long story short: My Porsche may not be a 12-second car, but I like it more than I liked my Eclipse.

Oh, and by the way...it is YOUR conduct that is in violation of the guidelines of this forum, not mine.

So instead of thinking of what you could say that would make you seem like a badass, think of what you could say that would prove useful.
lol, that's the newest addition to my car fleet, it was purchased from RKD in OKC ,last week and it was him who painted the car like that and it was temporary paint so it washed off at the first sight of water, here read the thread;

https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum/414857-i-m-done-make-me-an-offer.html

Btw, I am not offended by your comments, I pushed the right bottoms and received the results that I expected.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:13 PM
kiyoskia

Wow...what a steal, man. Glad you were able to remove the paint. Damn...had I known about that car, I would've spent my $10,000 on THAT Porsche instead of the one I bought!
Old 03-14-2008, 07:23 PM
JE_951
Pro

I used to have a GSX. Great cars. mint condition, 60K miles, all options $6K!!!

$6k for a crappier car with a few bolt-ons would probably give a $6k dollar 951 a run for its money and be more reliable. However I do love my 951 and would never trade it for a dsm.

BTW: to all that dont know, DSM is a slang term for diamond star motors that built the drive train for eclipses, talons, and many other mitsubishi, eagle, and chrysler? cars. DSM's arent rice, their owners are. same with some porsche owners.......

SInce you are new to the scene (porsche 951) and so am I, you can PM me with any questions you might have. IM not a pro but have a decent amount of knowledge for these cars now.

FLAME ON!!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 07:25 PM
kiyoskia

Flame off...
Old 03-14-2008, 08:31 PM
kevincnc
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There, I knew this would have a happy ending. You guys all blow kissed at each other now.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:12 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Just thought I'd post in this thread.....

Why? Well - if you really need someone to flame - please feel free to PM ("Private Message" - not "Public Post") your flames to me...

Glad to see tempers have calmed a bit...

Carry on..

John D.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:52 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 98 Likes on 81 Posts

Jeezuzz, what was that about kids around the table?? Too right. Gotta get off the pipe K. You sound BiPolar.
Anyway at least your problem is fixed and you are under the spell of the 951, just like the rest in here...
Old 03-15-2008, 11:57 AM
88BlueTSiQuest
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JE_951
I used to have a GSX. Great cars. mint condition, 60K miles, all options $6K!!!

$6k for a crappier car with a few bolt-ons would probably give a $6k dollar 951 a run for its money and be more reliable. However I do love my 951 and would never trade it for a dsm.

BTW: to all that dont know, DSM is a slang term for diamond star motors that built the drive train for eclipses, talons, and many other mitsubishi, eagle, and chrysler? cars. DSM's arent rice, their owners are. same with some porsche owners.......

SInce you are new to the scene (porsche 951) and so am I, you can PM me with any questions you might have. IM not a pro but have a decent amount of knowledge for these cars now.

FLAME ON!!!!
Look at my user name, that was my past car. Pre-DSM for all practical purposes.

One thing that the AWD cars can do is an amazing launch. I was lined up against one at the drag strip one night. It was on street tires, it avoided the water trap and went straight to the lights. It pulled a 1.6xx 0-60 foot, just amazing how they can rocket off the line on street tires. It ran a mid 12 when all said and done. I couldn't tell you the mods, but it did have a large exhaust, FMIC, Apexi controller and gauges.

He must of had a hoard of trannys back at home

The problem is, most of them ARE rice, as they are mostly owned by children who modify them via the APC sections of Autozone and Pep Boys.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:32 PM
kiyoskia

Rice is a Toyota Corolla with a big wing and rims. No matter what you do, it will never be fast.

Eclipses have the ability to be fast...but most of the people who buy them end up spending their money on aesthetics.

I flick cigarette butts at cars with APC windshield decals.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:38 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

I don't see anything wrong with this thread on the contrary compared to other forums rennlist is a great place, you can easily tell that reno, bridges and me were just messing around.

Quick Reply: This can't be good...