Home made Eruo fog lights. Cheap mod.

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Wipeout
Not Special
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Techno Duck
I too did this mod, worked out great. I actually finally got around to hooking up the driving lights this past weekend. I used a spare foglight switch to keep things looking factory and ran seperate wires for the driving light circuit activated by a relay so 100w bulbs will be no problem. Check out this thread here for wiring instructions (i will post an update shortly with the correct wiring diagram).

https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turb...g-harness.html
Very nice, Jon! Looking forward to seeing your write-up.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:19 PM
ELLSSUU
Geaux Tigers!
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Techno Duck
I too did this mod, worked out great. I actually finally got around to hooking up the driving lights this past weekend. I used a spare foglight switch to keep things looking factory and ran seperate wires for the driving light circuit activated by a relay so 100w bulbs will be no problem. Check out this thread here for wiring instructions (i will post an update shortly with the correct wiring diagram).

https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turb...g-harness.html

Thanks I appreicate that. Sometime ago I read that thread a couple of times but that was apparently before you updated it. Now to source afoglight switch.

BTW, hope you don't mind but I may copy you on the yellow Lamin-X. My passenger side has some pitting that I hope the Lamin-X will disguise.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Techno Duck
Nordschleife Master

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Go for it.. i love the yellow fogs. Every says they 'make' the car .

Old 05-05-2009, 01:38 PM
87944turbo
Rennlist Member

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

+1 for the yellow fogs and euro conversion. I purchased my film as a kit for the 944 turbo from Xpel and custom cut the covering for the foglight trim pieces from the extra film in the kit. I have also removed all the amber color from the car which really helps them stand out.

The other good thing about the film is it should provide at least some impact proctection and help cut down on the sandblasting these things seem to suffer from.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:59 PM
C DeVito
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice look, especially the amber delete! Makes me want to buy one a third time.

Quick Reply: Home made Eruo fog lights. Cheap mod.