Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive
View Poll Results: Do we need a moderator for the 951 forum?
Yes, a moderator for the 951 forum to help John D. is a good idea
36.11%
No, just drop it, we don't need another moderator
63.89%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Mod poll

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 04:20 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so Joe are you saying that you are a transgender, cross dressing swinger, or are you just saying that you're gay? It's okay, we're all friends here. You can come out....
Old 03-18-2007, 05:51 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by DFASTEST951
Good, I'm glad there will be no moderator for this board. We just have to watch what we say to each other. The way I look at it is I don't say anything I wouldn't say to someones face. People on the internet have the opportunity to hide behind their keyboard in the safety of their own home. Some of the things that have been thrown at people here in the past would not be thrown at them in person, I promise you that.
If there were a moderator to be assigned we'd have to go with a person who is opened minded and non judgemental. It's important. I'm sure you guys remember when Guns and I were posting up pics of our girls and many others joined in with pics too.
Most everyone loved it but there were a few who didn't and expressed it. Actually Lart was one of them. Being judgemental would influence a moderators decision in doing his job. I like Lart, I especially like his street racing antics. That's another subject I'm going to miss on these boards. That nix on the street racing stories irritated me too. I just don't think he'd be good for the job. I remember Randy coming on to the thread and said just make sure we don't see any x rated pics and left it at that saying that we were ok with what people put up. He may have had an opinion but he didn't express it or let it affect his moderating. I'm glad things are going to stay the way they are.
I'm sure there are many people on these boards who are gay. So what? What if there was a trans sexual who joined the boards? How about a cross dresser? I already know from some other posts there are swingers on these boards. Boy did they get a verbal beating. People are people, we all bleed the same. That's my .02

Joe, I think you are a great guy and my intention was never to judge you. I am leaving for a dinner meeting but when I come back I will pm you my thoughts.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:17 PM
DFASTEST951
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

E, I thought I did already? Haven't you heard? lol.

Lart, there are no hard feelings on my part either. None at all. I just remember a post you had put up when the crazy girlfriend thread was going on. It's not a big deal. Really. Thanks for the nice reply though.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:27 PM
special tool
Banned

Originally Posted by DFASTEST951
E, I thought I did already? Haven't you heard? lol.

Lart, there are no hard feelings on my part either. None at all. I just remember a post you had put up when the crazy girlfriend thread was going on. It's not a big deal. Really. Thanks for the nice reply though.
Joe - you and I NEVER had a tussle.
Sooo I guess I am still your #1??????
Old 03-19-2007, 07:32 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by special tool
Joe - you and I NEVER had a tussle.
Sooo I guess I am still your #1??????
it was okay for Joe to come out....not so much for a guy named "special tool".
Old 03-19-2007, 10:59 PM
Guns951
Race Car

ehall, nice avatar

Joe: Great words, can't wait to meet you in Vegas.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:11 AM
DFASTEST951
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, yes Tool, now that you came out and said it, you are my favorite ?????. Why do you guys think he has that screen name. It means more than you think. AAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

E, I did mean to tell you. That is a great avatar.

Guns, I look forward to meeting you and your wife. Hope my car is up and running when you get there.

Quick Reply: Mod poll