Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Driftomagnfico 600 WHP, 10,000 RPM Nissan Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 07:13 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lart951
For the 2nd time dude nobody is saying that your boyfriend is an idiot, he knows a lot that's for sure, but I don't see his point what is he trying to prove? He is just being a jackass for no reason, does he have a inferiority complex or was he really abused as a child or maybe your gay relatioship with his is not going well, whatever it is, the dude does need help.
Travis is a homophobe so I don't think he'll take your response very well.

I on the other hand could care less... obviously hahah.

Lart, you know you want to be my he-bitch.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:20 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Driftomagnifico
Travis is a homophobe so I don't think he'll take your response very well.

I on the other hand could care less... obviously hahah.

Lart, you know you want to be my he-bitch.
I sincerely want to apologize for my lack of maturity posting private information about drifto's past, that was really uncaled and uneducated. I just want to say that drifto has fully recovered from that attack and he is now a fully functional individual, to prove that he email me his most recent picture.

Sorry I can't help you but you still have Transventis I mean travis
Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2007, 07:25 PM
cpt_koolbeenz
Drifting

Wow, I haven't been on here in a few months...
I come back and this is the first post I read...

WTF is wrong with you guys?
I don't know, but it is pretty entertaining!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Originally Posted by lart951
I sincerely want to apologize for my lack of maturity posting private information about drifto's past, that was really uncaled and uneducated. I just want to say that drifto has fully recovered from that attack and he is now a fully functional individual, to prove that he email me his most recent picture.

Sorry I can't help you but you still have Transventis I mean travis
Hayyyyyyyyy!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:53 PM
PorscheDoc
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by SoloRacer

Alright hotshot...I'll bite. What 10,000 rpm, 600 whp monster Nissan are you referring to? To my knowledge there isn't one outside of the professional racing ranks - and even then I'm not sure. Do you have some facts to back up your bravado? Or are you a paper tiger hiding behind an internet alias?
Jake Dieman here in KC has his Nissan skyline over 1100AWHP. The car is badass. Of course below 7k, it won't get out of it's own way Not exactly a good daily driver.

http://diemanmotorsports.com/press/20051206
Old 01-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Techno Duck
Nordschleife Master

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Just to add about the Skyline in the USA thing, a guy in my area has two of them and they are both street legal with proper NYS registrations and inspections. He has the R32 GTS (RWD) with a RB26 twin turbo engine in it. The car is a complete hack, shoddy repair work on a bent frame rail..and whoever swapped the engine utilized the stock oil pan from the RB20 and put it on the RB26 block...they drilled and tapped the holes right into the block because the RB20 pan is not as wide. This was done to avoid changing the cross member.

He also has a R34 GT-T (RWD single Turbo) that hes selling..he currently has a R33 GTR being imported from Japan. He says 'its on the boat' and should be here by Spring. I dont doubt the guy, hes got alot of money. He told me Motorex has not imported any R34's in a while due to some problems with the goverment crash regulations..and only R33s and 32s are still legal to bring in. I think he said anyone can have the car shipped over with the engine removed and shipped seperatley. The car can then be registered state side as a kit car. Whether or not thats true is beyond me.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:35 PM
Tms951
Pro

Well Drifto I have a math question for you. I have been told by some one with the right credentials that SpeacialTools whp claims defi physics at the displacement and boost he claims. The math involed havewas explained to me but I only barely understood it at the time and not retained it. The basic idea was that at the claimed boost and diplacement the basic turbo size used could not support the cfm to produce that whp regardless of fuel and tuning. I would be interested if you could outline this us and I think it would be very useful for this forum.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:43 PM
special tool
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tms951
Well Drifto I have a math question for you. I have been told by some one with the right credentials that SpeacialTools whp claims defi physics at the displacement and boost he claims. The math involed havewas explained to me but I only barely understood it at the time and not retained it. The basic idea was that at the claimed boost and diplacement the basic turbo size used could not support the cfm to produce that whp regardless of fuel and tuning. I would be interested if you could outline this us and I think it would be very useful for this forum.

HAHAHA - NOONE knows the specs on my compressor, rookie.
So how could that be???

Maybe someday you'll have 300 HP.....if you give Gomez enough money to do everything for you.
Will he wipe your nose for you after he torques down your head, city fingers?
Old 01-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Rob
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Driftomagnifico
Hayyyyyyyyy!
Fonzie????

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

I dont want to read this **** when I come onto rennlist, why dont you guys just chill the **** out.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:54 PM
special tool
Banned

Originally Posted by Lorax
I dont want to read this **** when I come onto rennlist, why dont you guys just chill the **** out.
you love it.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

I do like watching people act like the really have you figured out ST.... Oh damn now I got involved!

Thanks allot!

EDIT: My apologies to all for being a bit crude in my post above, I just got mad.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:06 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 98 Likes on 81 Posts

Cue Barry White music and just 'FEEL THE LOVE'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Tms951
Pro

Torqued the head myself. I admit to having not having enough tuning knowledge to tackle a stand alone and will leave that to an expert tuner. You would be impressed in how much the car cost for what it is. I would guess based on what you have done to your car other than your on road tuning I have put many more hours into my.

Last time I checked it only took 10psi for me to make 300whp on pump gas, and that was with chip and no piggyback, the tuning could be considered less than perfect.

Once again this is all physics the compressor wheel can only be so big on your set up and we know you have never had bigger than a #10 kkk replica hot side. The exact trim of compressor can not make up for its small size. We also have a very good idea of what the stage four turbo is like and can make assuptions about yours as a result.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:17 PM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

TMS, having viewed Rolex's turbo, mine, and Jim's I can tell you, Jim's is nothing like the others (even in just physical appearance).

Quick Reply: Driftomagnfico 600 WHP, 10,000 RPM Nissan Thread