Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Driftomagnifico
You call yourself an E-thug?

HA!

My global E-nuts would crush what little thug you got TINKERBELL.

I have nothing to say about E-nuts...

However, if you want to continue to build a hopeless motor then by all means pursue it. Also, anyone want to share what makes the SR20det so great?

-Thanks in advance
Fishey
Old 01-22-2007, 09:56 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gee look! This thread turned out just like I said it would.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Porschefile
Three Wheelin'

Lorax, see posts like #98. It's because of guys like ST that I brought Drifto on here. He's a douchebag much of the time (he thinks it's funny) but, he knows his stuff. I'm sick and tired of seeing cryptic and secretive sh*t like you hear from ST. ST, you've been called out on this kind of stuff many times. You've failed to meet several goals, and yet you still talk. Yep, you are currently on top and I gladly applaud you for that but, don't be a jerk about it. I'm sick and tired of people not having an open-minded attitude. I'm sick and tired of the elitists and biggots around here that think they are something special. In reality, our community is so far behind many other "tuner" car communities largely as a result of this closed-minded attitude, and for one I would like to see us keep progressing forward. ST, VR and plenty of people around here have been moving forward with stuff that is causing our community to progress forward, but I could do without the attitude. There is nothing wrong with being proud of what you've built, but have a bit of humility about it.

Tms951, I think I know who you're speaking of, and I heard the same thing. Honestly though, I do feel that tool's numbers sound reasonable and believable and I don't see much of a reason to doubt them. The best I can figure, I'm guessing the Stage 3 is around a ~57-61mm compressor wheel or basically similar in size to a Gt3076r or Gt35r compressor. I can't remember ever hearing a max boost level ST was running, but I thought I remember hearing over 30psi (will you clarify ST or remain secretive?). If so, it would make a lot of sense as that is a similar max output for a 3076r and other similar sized turbos. Regardless of anything else, the compressor wheel would have to be in the ~57-61mm (+/- 1-2mm) range to support that much power. That's not a guess, that's the physical reality of the situation. Anyways, regardless of all the peak torque (only for a few hundred rpm at that) and hp, his top-end curve sucks HARD, and it's funny that no one ever brings that topic up.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:03 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Amazing thread.... Lot's of "Reported Posts"..

So- let me get this straight, OK???

A separate thread is created to flame a Rennlist User...??

And he replies back - and flames in the thread that was created to flame him..???

And then - many of you read this thread - flame back....???

And then hit the "Report this thread" icon???

Being 50 years old gives me a keen sense of the obvious... Managing Rennlist for 9+ years has only honed that...

Now - if I'm going to "ban anyone" - let them be banned for what they post outside a thread that was put up solely to achieve that same end. Sort of like if you get bitten in the face by a "mad dog" - don't feed it raw meat from your lips....

John
Old 01-22-2007, 10:22 PM
2bridges
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

edit
Old 01-22-2007, 10:22 PM
Porschefile
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Fishey
I have nothing to say about E-nuts...

However, if you want to continue to build a hopeless motor then by all means pursue it. Also, anyone want to share what makes the SR20det so great?

-Thanks in advance
Fishey
You're probably one of those guys that still thinks our SOHC 8v's are some revolutionary and state of the art design. Why's the SR so great? I'm sure Dorifto will chime in. If anyone has to explain to you how the SR is better than our archaic motors, than you are just a fool. I love our cars, but see things for what they really are. In reality our motors are archaic and inefficient. They have a lot of nice things about them but, you can't polish a turd, put it up on a pedastool, and think it has somehow become a Ferrari. I've learned to accept the shortcomings of these cars and just deal with it. You talk to some people on here and they speak as if God himself forged the 951 and on bended knee gave it to the world as a gift. Jesus! WTF! You're only kidding yourself.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:27 PM
Cory9584
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont believe how fast this thread grew in one day!
Old 01-22-2007, 10:34 PM
shiners780
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There's a "report thread" icon?
Old 01-22-2007, 10:34 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

John, with all due respect, I did never sent a report in regards to this thead or in regards to drifto's responses, you can testify of that, but he is quite rude from time to time, but aren't we all rude from time to time also? It will be nice if he could share his knowledge without being a so rude in order to keep a good spirit in our forum, his input will be greatly appreciated all he needs to do is have a better attitude.

My .02 cents

P.S. Can you also ask drifto to please stop sending me email's with his pictures, my wife is getting real mad about it.
Attached Images   
Old 01-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Porschefile
Three Wheelin'

Thank you for the sensical reply John D. It's nice to see someone around here that isn't part of the witchunt. In all fairness, Drifto's attitude kind of brings the flames on himself, and he thinks it's funny. Regardless of that, it's disappointing to see everyone attack everything and everyone that is different or outside of the norm. I guess the south won on Rennlist even if it lost everywhere else. Everyone on both sides needs to just chill out.

Drifto, dude, just chill out and stop trying to provoke people. Carry on a normal conversation for once!
Old 01-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Porschefile
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by lart951
John, with all due respect, I did never sent a report in regards to this thead or in regards to drifto's responses, you can testify of that, but he is quite rude from time to time, but aren't we all rude from time to time also? It will be nice if he could share his knowledge without being a so rude in order to keep a good spirit in our forum, his input will be greatly appreciated all he needs to do is have a better attitude.

My .02 cents

P.S. Can you also ask drifto to please stop sending me email's with his pictures, my wife is getting real mad about it.
Lart, judging by the content of some of your posts, you are one disturbed individual and should probably seek professional help. j/k I'll talk to him and try to get him to stop E-thuggin it up.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:49 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Porschefile
....I'll talk to him and try to get him to stop E-thuggin it up.
Actually - I'm posting this at 9:49 PM est...

If anyone breaks this rule - including Driftomagnfico - they will be banned based on this:

https://rennlist.com/nospam.htm

I will NOT tolerate abuse of any mailing system on Rennlist that only Registered Users/Members have access to....

So - if he sends *any* unsolicited e-mails from this system from this time on, he will be banned.

It really is that easy....

John D.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:17 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by John D.
Actually - I'm posting this at 9:49 PM est. If anyone breaks this rule - including Driftomagnfico - they will be banned based on this: https://rennlist.com/nospam.htm I will NOT tolerate abuse of any mailing system on Rennlist that only Registered Users/Members have access to. So - if he sends *any* unsolicited e-mails from this system from this time on, he will be banned. It really is that easy....

John D.
Thanks for your support and help JD. I know we all appreciate this great community that you created. Even if we have to deal with Lart! Sorry pal, had to make you smile!

Cheers,

Old 01-22-2007, 11:56 PM
luckett
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shiners780
I like donuts.
mmmmmmm.....donuts.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:03 AM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

Donuts? Wait no, that was Drifto-magnifico!

Quick Reply: Driftomagnfico 600 WHP, 10,000 RPM Nissan Thread