Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Driftomagnfico 600 WHP, 10,000 RPM Nissan Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lart951
The problem with drifto is his smarta$$ attitude, in my experience people that exercise that behavior were ussually molested in their childhood. I just received a email from porschephile his close friend and this is what he has to say about drifto.

Lart please take it easy with drifto, when he was barely 7 years old, a mentally disturbed black guy from a nearby mental institution escaped and entered drifto's house, he holded drifto hostage for 4 days while he sexually molested and abused drifto, at the end of the siege police was able to enter drifto's house and had to wrestle with drifto in order to apprehend the black guy.

TIA
PP
Siege police? WTF, this isn't Camelot.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:23 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Porschefile
Here's a thought, if you think Drifto is an idiot, post up some technical/physics/fluid dynamics or some other more technical questions to see if he can hack it. Drifto, respond politely and stop being a dick dude! I have to live with this forum too and I don't want this sh*t falling in my lap!

I don't think he is an idiot, as a matter of fact I think the guy knows heck of a lot and he is very smart. He is just a smart a$$ that's it.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:24 PM
special tool
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice lie *******. I'm trying to stay out of this as I told Drifto not to post that stuff, not to mention I told him in the first place it was a bad idea to register with that screename. He's just an antagonist sometimes. Being entirely honest with ourselves, it's not as if Guns is without talking big himself: "Yeah, I'm gonna need PCCB's for all of those 200mph highway runs....Yeah I'm doing the Player's Run and I'm going to have so much power, and I'm going to beat so many exotic cars, blah, blah, blah." That stuff sounds pretty ridiculous to me coming from a guy with a bolt-on 951. Save the talk until you have something to talk about dude. While Drifto can be a jerk sometimes, in all fairness to him nearly every time he's tried to post any kind of intelligent and technical questions, they either get dismissed, ignored, or attacked.

Here's a thought, if you think Drifto is an idiot, post up some technical/physics/fluid dynamics or some other more technical questions to see if he can hack it. Drifto, respond politely and stop being a dick dude! I have to live with this forum too and I don't want this sh*t falling in my lap!

Oh yeah, ST, where are the pics of your car, videos, etc? You're a man of "mystery" yourself. Why not keep quiet until you can figure out how to keep a built motor from plumetting off the face of the earth above 5000rpm? Broad powerband, HA!

Fishey - your an idiot.
Videos and many pictures of my car have been posted.
My car is the most powerful 951 on Rennlist, and probably the most powerful 2.5 8 valve 951 EVER.....if we are talking turkey here (fantasy cars do not count)
I know one thing for sure, neither you nor your girlfriend drifto will come within 25% of it.
And if I was working a beautiful, modern engine like that Nissan, you could bet that I would throw a serious bitch-slappin' on his car. (any stupid monkey can get power out of an engine like that)
Old 01-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Originally Posted by smac951
Drifto must still angry about that. You just never know what makes people tick. Maybe the rennlist community can help him somehow? Drifto, do you want to talk about this?
TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

FIESTA!
Old 01-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Originally Posted by special tool
Videos and many pictures of my car have been posted.
My car is the most powerful 951 on Rennlist, and probably the most powerful 2.5 8 valve 951 EVER.....if we are talking turkey here (fantasy cars do not count)
I know one thing for sure, neither you nor your girlfriend drifto will come withi 25% of it.
And if I was workig abeutiful, moder egie like that Nissan, you could bet that I would throw a serious bitch-slappin' on his car. (any stupid monkey can get power out of engine like that)
HAhahahhahahahahha...

You can't even outrun his 911 Turbo there Captain Call-Out.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:34 PM
special tool
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Driftomagnifico
HAhahahhahahahahha...

You can't even outrun his 911 Turbo there Captain Call-Out.
In that car he wouldn't have time to read my license plate.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Originally Posted by lart951
I don't think he is an idiot, as a matter of fact I think the guy knows heck of a lot and he is very smart. He is just a smart a$$ that's it.
Me? Smart ***? Nahhh... would a smart *** post things like this?

Today we salute you, Mr. Way Too Proud of Porsche Guy
(Mr. Way Too Proud of Porsche Guy)
Any idiot can tune a ****ty import with a modern engine, but only you have the moxy to make it more complex and spend twice as much doing it.
(YEAH!)
Is that a volcano erupting? No, it's just your headgasket.
(Mine's thicker than yours)
You take an under-powered piece of junk and turn it into an over-powered piece of junk.
(Get my motor running)
So crack open an ice cold Spaten, O' KING OF THE STREETS. We'd sing your praises, but with that exhaust leak, you couldn't hear us.
(Mr. Way Too Proud of Porsche Guy)
Old 01-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

HAhahhahah... that car makes 430whp on 1 BAR on pump gas. What do you suppose it makes on 1.6 BAR and C16?
Old 01-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Originally Posted by ittia
Just FYI

You can get a Skyline in the US. http://www.motorex.net/ is place to go. The only reason I'm saying this is that about once a month they are in the paper here. Service members bring them to Germany from Korea and then realize that it's a pain to get back. In fact, here is one that's in the paper today:
*Nissan Skyline-R33-GTS-T '96, 56k km, japanese spec, inline 6 turbo, power everything and lots of upgrades, spangdahlem are, needs clutch, Must sell PCS'in, $11,200 OBO derrick 01756-947936

A buddy of mine got his for 10K and I was almost broken down to get one too because of my search for a 951. I paid a little more than he did for my 951 but I got what I wanted

Let me know if anyone wants one, I can be the point of contact here.
Motorex ran into some troubles with Mr. Federales.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:46 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Originally Posted by Fishey
SR20DET is a horrible motor.

-Your Pal
Fishey
You call yourself an E-thug?

HA!

My global E-nuts would crush what little thug you got TINKERBELL.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Lanny Curlett
Burning Brakes

Tell us, Drifto, Is it like sh*tting backwards?
Old 01-22-2007, 06:54 PM
ELLSSUU
Geaux Tigers!
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

My lord, just let the thread die guys. 6 freaking pages about squat.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Porschefile
Three Wheelin'

Me at 1bar while you're making 500+ running 30+psi, of course. Over 20psi on C16, not gonna happen. I have something called displacement. Hehe, your powerband drops off 2000rpm below my max rpm.

Not going to make within 25% of you? I'll see your 25% and raise you ~11%. Oh wait, you still haven't managed to make it that far yet. I'm sorry.

Anyone care to post any technical and intelligent questions to prove drifto doesn't know anything? How about doing so. So far nothing except infantile banter. I wish people in this community would just lighten up and try to see things from another person's perspective.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:08 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Anyone care to post any technical and intelligent questions to prove drifto doesn't know anything? How about doing so. So far nothing except infantile banter. I wish people in this community would just lighten up and try to see things from another person's perspective.
For the 2nd time dude nobody is saying that your boyfriend is an idiot, he knows a lot that's for sure, but I don't see his point what is he trying to prove? He is just being a jackass for no reason, does he have a inferiority complex or was he really abused as a child or maybe your gay relatioship with his is not going well, whatever it is, the dude does need help.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:10 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Originally Posted by Lanny Curlett
Tell us, Drifto, Is it like sh*tting backwards?
Molested, not raped. Sorry to ruin the fantasy bro

Quick Reply: Driftomagnfico 600 WHP, 10,000 RPM Nissan Thread