I like donuts.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:03 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by SoloRacer
I think that Rolex hit the nail on the head. Everyone here has been thinking we are talking down about Nissan engines - which we are not. What we are wanting to discuss here is the behavior of Mr Drifto and his apparent lack of respect for anyone. The reason I started the thread about his car is because he comes on as if he is some expert and that we should bow to him and his knowledge. Yet as far as we know he's some 15 year old who can hit the search button on his computer. He berates and ridicules members here on the premise that he is superior. I think I've tried to make it very clear that I don't appreciate his behavior or his attitude and I'm certain that I'm not the only one.

So how about this to clear things up. How many of you think it was OK for Drifto to call Guns "idiotic" in the Gulf 944 Turbo thread? Try defending that one. I for one believe that no matter what his knowledge is he has no right to disrespect members and for that attitude he should get the boot - at least temporarily. He'll probably say that he doesn't care what we think and my response is good - make it a permanent ban then. I only want guys here who actually want to be here. Not guys who come here to make trouble and give attitude.

The problem with drifto is his smarta$$ attitude, in my experience people that exercise that behavior were ussually molested in their childhood. I just received a email from porschephile his close friend and this is what he has to say about drifto.

Lart please take it easy with drifto, when he was barely 7 years old, a mentally disturbed black guy from a nearby mental institution escaped and entered drifto's house, he holded drifto hostage for 4 days while he sexually molested and abused drifto, at the end of the siege police was able to enter drifto's house and had to wrestle with drifto in order to apprehend the black guy.

TIA
PP
Old 01-22-2007, 02:09 PM
special tool
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lart951
The problem with drifto is his smarta$$ attitude, in my experience people that exercise that behavior were ussually molested in their childhood. I just received a email from porschephile his close friend and this is what he has to say about drifto.

Lart please take it easy with drifto, when he was barely 7 years old, a mentally disturbed black guy from a nearby mental institution escaped and entered drifto's house, he holded drifto hostage for 4 days while he sexually molested and abused drifto, at the end of the siege police was able to enter drifto's house and had to wrestle with drifto in order to apprehend the black guy.

TIA
PP

SO Luis, this was what, 5 years ago????
Old 01-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

SR20DET is a horrible motor.

-Your Pal
Fishey
Old 01-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Aren't motors electric? :P

-Darwin
Old 01-22-2007, 02:53 PM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Annnnd cue the Monkey powered photo, what ever happened to that group buy. I feel scammed.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:48 PM
smac951
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

TIA
PP
Drifto must still angry about that. You just never know what makes people tick. Maybe the rennlist community can help him somehow? Drifto, do you want to talk about this?
Old 01-22-2007, 03:53 PM
pozican
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RolexNJ
I'm sorry, is that English or what? I don't understand Ebonics.

Was just poking fun -- Don't normally talk like that
Old 01-22-2007, 04:38 PM
Lanny Curlett
Burning Brakes

TIA
PP
Maybe we should start a fund so Drifto can buy an anotmically correct doll to show us where the bad man touched him. He could post pictures of that and the killer Nissan at the same time.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:41 PM
JET951
Drifting

Received 98 Likes on 49 Posts

did someone say sr20det are horrible motors? are you serious
Old 01-22-2007, 05:41 PM
2bridges
Drifting

Lanny - OMG I am dyin here> Now that is some funny stuff

Old 01-22-2007, 05:51 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Old 01-22-2007, 05:59 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Drifto sent me a picture of the mentally disturbed black guy that abused him.
Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2007, 05:59 PM
Porschefile
Three Wheelin'

TIA
PP
Nice lie *******. I'm trying to stay out of this as I told Drifto not to post that stuff, not to mention I told him in the first place it was a bad idea to register with that screename. He's just an antagonist sometimes. Being entirely honest with ourselves, it's not as if Guns is without talking big himself: "Yeah, I'm gonna need PCCB's for all of those 200mph highway runs....Yeah I'm doing the Player's Run and I'm going to have so much power, and I'm going to beat so many exotic cars, blah, blah, blah." That stuff sounds pretty ridiculous to me coming from a guy with a bolt-on 951. Save the talk until you have something to talk about dude. While Drifto can be a jerk sometimes, in all fairness to him nearly every time he's tried to post any kind of intelligent and technical questions, they either get dismissed, ignored, or attacked.

Here's a thought, if you think Drifto is an idiot, post up some technical/physics/fluid dynamics or some other more technical questions to see if he can hack it. Drifto, respond politely and stop being a dick dude! I have to live with this forum too and I don't want this sh*t falling in my lap!

Oh yeah, ST, where are the pics of your car, videos, etc? You're a man of "mystery" yourself. Why not keep quiet until you can figure out how to keep a built motor from plumetting off the face of the earth above 5000rpm? Broad powerband, HA!

Fishey - your an idiot.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Drifto sent me a picture of the mentally disturbed black guy that abused him.
I almost laughed.

You guys suck at hating on people.

Take the gloves off nancy!

If anyone thinks I really care about this thread or what people on Rennlist think of me then LOL to you. This forum is so uptight and out to prove something that it's fun to poke sticks at people.

C'mon lard951, is that the best you got TINKERBELL.

Quick Reply: Driftomagnfico 600 WHP, 10,000 RPM Nissan Thread