Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Remaining IceShark Inventory....

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 07:10 AM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Rennlisters- the moment many of you have been waiting for- we now have 6 completed IceShark headlight harnesses- there are going to be ~4 more, but they take awhile to finish & we do test each & every one, individually, so we do them in batches to save time. The next (& possibly last?) set will be done in a week or so, but for now, there are 6 to sell- these & the next batch have all been ~40% finished by Dan himself. When they are gone, I will try to continue, but I'm having trouble finding several neccessary things.

Anyway, I've tried to contact all of you who've wanted them, by PM. I sincerely hope I did not miss anyone, so if you did contact me long ago, or something, PLEASE get in touch w/me & let me know immediately, if you want one of these. Otherwise, I'm going to give a few people ~24hrs to respond & from there, it's first come first serve.

They are pretty much the same price as they were 3yrs ago, when broken down from the $400 price of the full boat kit. They are $200 + S&H. I do have supplemental grounds, but if you ordered a battery cable kit already, then you already have them. I also have some adj voltage regulators ($20/ea). I do NOT have lenses, but I highly recommend Daniel Stern for those, as well as bulbs. Anyway, PM me for any details or specific pricing, etc- get in touch quick...

thanks a lot!

Here is a link for Daniel Stern for Cibie E-code 7" round lenses (his current price on these is $76/ea) & Narva H4 90/100 bulbs (his current price is $20/ea) &/or Osram 80/85 H4 bulbs (these supposedly put out a little more light than the older Narvas- his price is $24/ea).

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/
Old 08-06-2008, 03:22 AM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

There are now 4 headlight harnesses remaining & of the 3 that we now plan to finish, only 1 is not spoken for, so that leaves 5 TOTAL. There are 4 right now & 1 more in a week or so. IF you have been wanting one, now is the time, as I'm getting a lot of messages. Still, when somone is ready to buy, they're ready to buy, so if you want one, contact me soon...

thanks a lot,
Robby
Old 08-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Thom
Race Car

Received 41 Likes on 31 Posts

Robby, you have a PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:21 AM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

I am getting back into this for now, to try to clean out the rest of what I have, etc. Right now, I have the COMPLETE IceShark battery cable kits for $280 shipped anywhere in Cont US (this price includes S&H & Paypal). I will ship anywhere in the world, but extra S&H may be required. Dan's final price, in the summer of 2005, was $350 (if using Paypal)- these kits are identical in every way, using the exact same 1awg & 4awg Excelene welding cable, Bentley Harris ExFlex protective sleeving, fuses, etc- some of this is actually Dan Wray's own inventory. The kit comes w/all hardware, instructions, & supplemental ground. PM me w/any questions &/or for e-mail addy & I will be glad to sell separate parts- in other words, you do not have to buy the complete kit...
Old 02-21-2009, 09:59 AM
reno808
Rennlist Member

I brought this kit from Rob. It is one of the best kit i have seen. He is great on the phone and has great tech. I have before and after pics and pics of the kit it self I will post pics if anyone cares to see.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:06 AM
eyeball kid
Racer

I'd like to see pics, please.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:08 AM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

Reno- thanks man- actually tried getting in touch w/you a few weeks ago. Will try again soon...

I'm trying to add pics, but am having some connection probs, evidently- there were some in this thread & I'm not able to even navigate to another page- will try tommorrow, or e-mail me direct: rkc951 AT yahoo.com & I'll send some...
Old 02-22-2009, 07:18 AM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

Ok- there are some pics in the first post on page 9 of this thread. I will try to add more later, if anyone would like to see. I have some pics of a kit I made w/all black EF & all black HS....
Old 02-22-2009, 10:34 AM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Robby
Reno- thanks man- actually tried getting in touch w/you a few weeks ago. Will try again soon...

I'm trying to add pics, but am having some connection probs, evidently- there were some in this thread & I'm not able to even navigate to another page- will try tommorrow, or e-mail me direct: rkc951 AT yahoo.com & I'll send some...
really give me a call
Old 02-22-2009, 11:44 AM
Bri Bro
Addict
Rennlist Member

I hope everyone can appreciate how much research, special equipment and time Robby has put into making these kit available again. If he were paid by the hour, I bet he would be in the 49 cent/hour range at best. I know from the Email we have had that he has put a lot of thought and testing into building these kits.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Techno Duck
Nordschleife Master

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Robby, good to see you around again.

Were you able to make any progress on the driving light harness? Hate to keep bugging you about that.. .
Old 02-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

You guys are too cool. Thanks again for all of your help on the KLR / DME thing Brian! Long story on all that, but your help in diagnosing made a huge difference & thanks for the kind words. Yes, I've put some time into the cable stuff & I definitely wont ever get rich off of this, but it's all been worth while, dealing w/such a great group. But again, you helped me there a lot too, w/your advice on crimpers & cable cutters, fuses, general input, testing fuses for me, etc- if it weren't for you, I would have had a MUCH rougher time of it & might not have succeeded at all. Thanks a lot!

Jon- hey man! I have my Euro harness almost ready- I have let it drag on WAY too long, but I told one other guy, who's also been waiting patiently all this time now, that I will do something on it this week. For a little more detail, check the "Remaining IceShark...." thread on the main 924/944/968/etc board. It's one of my very last replies- starts out to Darren...
Old 02-22-2009, 04:12 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm sent.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:48 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just placed an order with Robby.

Old 03-07-2009, 04:50 PM
PEvans
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Robby, you have a pm.

Quick Reply: Remaining IceShark Inventory....