Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

race suspension ebay alert!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 11:27 AM
JLockton
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After reading our discription on the web page for the car I can see your point(complete tube chassis) It should read stock tub with tubular bracing in floor area .I think that if you looked at the car in person (as tech personel have) you would see things differently.And I actualy invite you to do so if you wish. We have RACED in porsche club and SCCA since the very first club race at lime rock. We build RACE cars not TRACK cars When safety is at hand you tend to go to the edge of the rules to build the safest RACE CAR. This has always been the problem with PCA you have members that do club days and race in non GT classes that will but in and try to pick apart our rules . We have never gotten a complaint against us from anyone in our class about any of our cars . no hard fealings
Old 10-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Chris White
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by JLockton
After reading our discription on the web page for the car I can see your point(complete tube chassis) It should read stock tub with tubular bracing in floor area .I think that if you looked at the car in person (as tech personel have) you would see things differently.And I actualy invite you to do so if you wish. We have RACED in porsche club and SCCA since the very first club race at lime rock. We build RACE cars not TRACK cars When safety is at hand you tend to go to the edge of the rules to build the safest RACE CAR. This has always been the problem with PCA you have members that do club days and race in non GT classes that will but in and try to pick apart our rules . We have never gotten a complaint against us from anyone in our class about any of our cars . no hard fealings
Yep, you found the line that was getting me to wonder. Thanks for the clarification.

I have always enjoyed watching your stuff fly by! I have seen some of them in person several times and admired the quality – nice work.

I do like the fact that you aren’t out to sacrifice any safety for light weight – its awful tempting when the 911s in class can get under 2000lbs…!

Quick Reply: race suspension ebay alert!!