Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

MAXhpkit introduces 951MAX performance chips

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 01:49 AM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DanG
Please don't take this the wrong way, but your logo needs some serious Testa-fication.
Well how many ways is there to take it?

Logo sucks... Website sucks...

Chips kick ***....

I'll get by...

Old 10-28-2006, 01:43 PM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

Just a reminder, the Rennlist promotion ends on 11/01/06. In November we're running a promotion on the 944SMAX chips.

Regards,
Russell
Old 10-28-2006, 09:13 PM
billthe3
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rberry951
Just a reminder, the Rennlist promotion ends on 11/01/06. In November we're running a promotion on the 944SMAX chips.

Regards,
Russell
Must... get... money...

Question:
I already have a LRBE, and eventually plan on getting a larger exhaust and other parts for the car, but don't have anything other than the BE currently. I'd like to take advantage of your promotion, but I'm not sure whether it would be better to get the chips alone or the kit from LR.

Also, how would I order the chips if I wanted to use them but have later intentions of modifying the car (the exhaust for example)? Would I order the chip for my current setup and then send it back when I do any future modifications or would I order it for what I plan on doing in the near future?

Sorry if those questions don't make much sense, just trying to think of the questions I had been asking myself about the chips when I have been debating whether or not to get them previously.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:22 PM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

Originally Posted by billthe3
Must... get... money...

Question:
I already have a LRBE, and eventually plan on getting a larger exhaust and other parts for the car, but don't have anything other than the BE currently. I'd like to take advantage of your promotion, but I'm not sure whether it would be better to get the chips alone or the kit from LR.

Also, how would I order the chips if I wanted to use them but have later intentions of modifying the car (the exhaust for example)? Would I order the chip for my current setup and then send it back when I do any future modifications or would I order it for what I plan on doing in the near future?

Sorry if those questions don't make much sense, just trying to think of the questions I had been asking myself about the chips when I have been debating whether or not to get them previously.
PM sent.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:32 PM
89951DREAMER
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just wanted to pipe in and say that I purchased the 951MAX chips from Russell. Russell was unbelievably helpful with all of my questions. I think I emailed him back and forth about 30 times. So, after receiving the chips, and having some problems with them, Russell overnighted new chips at no cost to me. Now, everthing is fine and the performance is great! I haven't been to the dyno, but I'm running 18psi on 91 octane and it runs great! I have some other issues that need taking care of, but as soon as I can, I will take it to the dyno for some testing. Thanks Russell!

Ian
Old 10-29-2006, 09:21 PM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

Originally Posted by 89951DREAMER
I just wanted to pipe in and say that I purchased the 951MAX chips from Russell. Russell was unbelievably helpful with all of my questions. I think I emailed him back and forth about 30 times. So, after receiving the chips, and having some problems with them, Russell overnighted new chips at no cost to me. Now, everthing is fine and the performance is great! I haven't been to the dyno, but I'm running 18psi on 91 octane and it runs great! I have some other issues that need taking care of, but as soon as I can, I will take it to the dyno for some testing. Thanks Russell!

Ian
Thank you Ian! Always glad to help. But I still say if you go with the red blinker fluid instead of the orange, it'll probably give you 50HP more...

Regards,
Russell
Old 10-30-2006, 03:38 AM
89951DREAMER
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually, by law, you have to use the orange fluid in the front and red in the back. Just want to make sure we clarify that.

Ian
Old 10-31-2006, 01:07 AM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

This promo ends in 24 hours!

Some changes...

After the promotion we will continue to direct sell our chips along side our resellers all at the same price of 249.00. The 150.00 Re-tune option has changed to a 100.00 Re-tune/Upgrade option. Meaning if you get a new mod down the road and need a new chip, it's 100 bucks. Other than that everything else stays the same, you will still enjoy a very high level of customer service I have set whether you deal with MAXhpkit directly or through a reseller.

Lastly I want to thank all of you for your consideration of our products, all those who purchased during this promotion, and of course John D. and all the Rennlist staff for their support and assistance during our promotions!

Regards,
Russell

Last edited by rberry951; 10-31-2006 at 04:36 AM.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:36 AM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

IT'S OVER!!!

And man am I glad. Now I can go back to being joe nobody over here...

If you have questions about the chips feel free to PM me or contact me directly at RBerry951@maxhpkit.com or call 877-558-9507. Website for the chips is http://www.maxhpkit.com and our support forum is http://forums.maxhpkit.com.

Thanks again everyone, you've all been great!

Regards,
Russell
Old 11-01-2006, 04:30 AM
rbennett
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Russell, I give you two thumbs up as a coder!!!!!
When you get a 986 chip brewing...let me be the first to try it

Quick Reply: MAXhpkit introduces 951MAX performance chips