Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Group Buy 4 Dynatech-Strut Bars & Camber Plates-Get 'em while you can

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 12:36 PM
dynatech
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All,
I don’t know what to say, I’m very embarrassed and fell like I have let you all down, well I don’t feel like I have let you all down, I have. Last week I posted that everyone’s parts will be getting sent out on last Friday because I was told that everything was ready to go, well not so, when we went to ship everything out I noticed that the anodizing was not right, some of the red parts do not match the other red parts and I was not going to send them out like that, it’s the second time this vendor has screwed me over, I am so sick of making excuses to Eddy and you guys, trust me it blows to be on my end too,

The guys that have ordered strut brace’s and camber plates together will ship out on this Monday morning for sure, the bad red parts have been sent back to the Anodizing place on Wednesday to get stripped and re-anodized, and will be back the right color some time next week, after that the rest will ship, please don’t worry about not getting your parts, everyone will get what they paid for, It’s close and they will be worth the wait, I don’t know what else to say but if your not happy I will send back your money, I cant do anything else to send things up on my end,

Best Regards
Scott Reynolds
Old 10-27-2006, 12:43 PM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the update and the quality control work
-Josh
Old 10-27-2006, 12:46 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Scott,

I'm not feeling screwed. I'm glad you posted today because, I for one, started to get a little worried that we haven't heard from you.

I feel, its fine to be behind and It sucks to depend on 3rd person vendors. Trust me, I know and I'm sorry this turned out to be a tough time for you.

Your products look awsome. I mean, you have a freaking waiting list! Thats great.

Its just nice to get udates etc.. thats all.

I look forward to getting my products.

Thanks for the udate!
Old 10-27-2006, 01:01 PM
paralleltangent
Instructor

Scott, thanks for the update. No real concern on my end, just been wondering. I appreciate your attention to detail, and understand the frustration with the vendor difficulty.

I look forward to seeing the strut bar.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Jason Judd
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys,

The wait will be worth it...

I have one of the strut braces on my 968 turbo, and it's great.

Jason
Old 10-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Received 64 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by dynatech
All,
I don’t know what to say, I’m very embarrassed and fell like I have let you all down, well I don’t feel like I have let you all down, I have. Last week I posted that everyone’s parts will be getting sent out on last Friday because I was told that everything was ready to go, well not so, when we went to ship everything out I noticed that the anodizing was not right, some of the red parts do not match the other red parts and I was not going to send them out like that, it’s the second time this vendor has screwed me over, I am so sick of making excuses to Eddy and you guys, trust me it blows to be on my end too,

The guys that have ordered strut brace’s and camber plates together will ship out on this Monday morning for sure, the bad red parts have been sent back to the Anodizing place on Wednesday to get stripped and re-anodized, and will be back the right color some time next week, after that the rest will ship, please don’t worry about not getting your parts, everyone will get what they paid for, It’s close and they will be worth the wait, I don’t know what else to say but if your not happy I will send back your money, I cant do anything else to send things up on my end,

Best Regards
Scott Reynolds
Hey Scott
Bud, I don't think any of these guys, really gives a **** if its going to take a little longer,as most have waited months for these parts.
All they ( I) ask is to let us know what the story is....
Just keep them updated. That's all....
Thank you for this update ...
I was stating to think that might need to hire a body guard real soon!
And have someone else start my car in the morning...
Thanks again for the update
Regards
Ed
Old 10-27-2006, 02:26 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Crazy Eddie
I was starting to think that you might need to hire a body guard real soon!
And have someone else start my car in the morning...

just kidding.

Thanks for the update.
Old 10-27-2006, 02:38 PM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dynatech
All,

Best Regards
Scott Reynolds
Scott,

Not a problem.....but if you really want to make it up to me build me one of those 968 bars.
Old 10-27-2006, 02:47 PM
dynatech
Instructor

PFFFFFT Body gaurd, I allready got two of them see attached Pic,

Old 10-27-2006, 03:20 PM
billthe3
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the update scott! I wasn't to concerned here, just curious more than anything. Glad to see we're getting a good quality control process.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

From Scott's Post....
"The guys that have ordered strut brace’s and camber plates together will ship out on this Monday morning for sure"

Anyone that had order both the sway bar and camber plates recieve their's yet and install them? If so I would love to see some pics. Any update Scott on the shipments for the rest of us buyers?
Old 11-05-2006, 07:59 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

nope, they didn't come and yes, I ordered both.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Don't mean to be-labor this - just thought I would bump it to the top. Can anyone call Scott and offer to lend a hand? Does he need help packing the boxes?

Thanks Ed for all your help with this....
Old 11-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

I've been emailing back and forth with Ed - any other updates on this group buy?
Old 11-08-2006, 05:14 PM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

nothing here. UPS guy just went by my house.. I'm growing very impatient.

Quick Reply: Group Buy 4 Dynatech-Strut Bars & Camber Plates-Get 'em while you can