Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

The Rolex 951 thief is alive and well...!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 02:08 PM
SchnellerUmsetzer
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by streckfu's951
I don't think it's necessary to report it to Ebay or point them to this forum. As mentioned before, none of us have any evidence of foul play regarding his current ebay auctions. This is a matter best left to the police. Our involvment from, from now on, should be to spead the word: Buyer beware.

Respectfully I agree. However, this person is convicted and standing trail for another offence of the same caliber. Thereby, he has proven that he will repeat the same crime. With that in mind there is a distinct probility that this car is stolen. I have a obligation as a citizen if I feel a bonified crime is being commited, not to mention a federal felony, to alert the proper authority.

If you know sombody is a child molester and hanging out at the local "boys and girls youth club" would you not at leaste let the police or parents know?

I would
Old 06-29-2006, 02:09 PM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

Received 668 Likes on 448 Posts

Originally Posted by SchnellerUmsetzer
Respectfully I agree. However, this person is convicted and stand trail for another offence of the same caliber.

He has not stood trial nor been convicted, yet.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Z-man
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He has not stood trial nor been convicted, yet.
Daniel,
Actually, he has been convicted of auto theft prior to the Rolex NJ incident. He also served time for that previous theft/chop shop conviction.

-Z.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:12 PM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

Received 668 Likes on 448 Posts

Originally Posted by Z-man
Daniel,
Actually, he has been convicted of auto theft prior to the Rolex NJ incident. He also served time for that previous theft/chop shop conviction.

-Z.

I sit corrected. Thanks.

I still assert that we should let the original poster contact the police and limit our involvment to informing members of this forum of his history. If someone should happen to live near him and beat his *** on principle, so be it. just be discreet.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:01 PM
951North
Pro

Originally Posted by SchnellerUmsetzer
I filed a formal complaint to Ebay with a detailed discription of how to find this particular thread. And threatend to have him and ebay investigated by federal investigators. He is attempting to sell parts across state lines that makes it a federal crime.

Seems the complaint I sent eBay got returned to my account, "Mail delivery Subsystem error" i.e. they lost the message, how convenient Have you an e-mail that works? Yes as you can guess I also despise car thieves. Had it happen to me once, not by Mr Kipper personally, obviously, but it's still personal to me.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:09 PM
951North
Pro

I sit corrected. Thanks.

I still assert that we should let the original poster contact the police and limit our involvment to informing members of this forum of his history. If someone should happen to live near him and beat his *** on principle, so be it. just be discreet.

Daniel, how much do you think the police will care much about Mr. Kipper's crimes? Stealing 15 year old cars? Not much I suppose and I would hope this to be the case, personally I would much rather see police effors focused on more important/violent crimes. By posting as much information we have maybye authorities can somewhat benifet, I don't know?

As far as "Buyer Beware" goes, personally I would hope this would go so far as "does that old part still work?" "Will the seller ship it out?" NOT "I wonder if it's stolen?"
Old 06-29-2006, 07:13 PM
IPSC
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 951North
Daniel, how much do you think the police will care much about Mr. Kipper's crimes? Stealing 15 year old cars? Not much I suppose and I would hope this to be the case, personally I would much rather see police effors focused on more important/violent crimes. By posting as much information we have maybye authorities can somewhat benifet, I don't know?

As far as "Buyer Beware" goes, personally I would hope this would go so far as "does that old part still work?" "Will the seller ship it out?" NOT "I wonder if it's stolen?"
The 1995 Ferrari had the cops interest as well as all the Subaru stuff he was selling. I think it is safe to say they were happy to make that bust and I am sure they would be HIGHLY interested to know he is selling other car parts in the mean time till his trial.

IPSC
Old 06-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Dont tell them that hes stealing 15 year old cars you tool! Tell them hes stealing Porsches. Theyll be over there like flies on ****!

I would much rather see police effors focused on more important/violent crimes.
Agreed, so would I, but this doesnt stop the doughnut guards from chasing down granny for an expired license plate tag or ticketing little kids riding go carts down small neighborhood streets.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:49 PM
eospeed
Racer

I would still like the MAF kit , DME ,KLR, and crossover pipe for that car if anyone has it
Old 06-30-2006, 05:27 PM
IPSC
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by eospeed
I would still like the MAF kit , DME ,KLR, and crossover pipe for that car if anyone has it
In the last thread of "I'm back" didn't Turby offer to sell those items? or was he just talking?

Did you buy the car or the parts or both from the insurance sale? how badly did he mangle the car chopping it?

IPSC
Old 06-30-2006, 09:09 PM
eospeed
Racer

The car is my buddies we got it from copart. He fed it up pretty good.Cut all the VIN numbers out.90% of it is all there.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Ispeed
Drifting

This is what I saw that stuck with me. That was a big story, and unforgettable.
http://www3.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO14885/
Old 07-02-2006, 03:52 AM
Blueman33
Pro

" and car parts worth about $35,000 they believe Kipper planned to sell on the black market."

funny how those reporters refer to the internet.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:37 PM
d993
Racer

You guys aren't going to believe this email I just got today:

"This is morgan, I spoke to you a few minutes ago about the other turbo S engine you have... call me 978-930-4407 and send those pictures ASAP to turby911@msn.com -Morgan"

(Mods, not sure if I was allowed to post his phone number...........I'll delete it if I wasn't supposed to).
Old 07-14-2006, 11:40 PM
d993
Racer

Here's his new eBay account: tryingtomaketherent( 5)
Positive feedback: 100%

Trying to make the rent! And a hell of way to do it (you ****in *****!)

Quick Reply: The Rolex 951 thief is alive and well...!!!