Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

ONE OF MY CRAZIEST RUN INS YET...

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 07:48 PM
DFASTEST951
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default ONE OF MY CRAZIEST RUN INS YET...

I've received a few pm's asking me about my run in last night so I thought I'd post it up here from the Z06 mame thread. Enjoy, maybe in a week or so I'll read it and enjoy it too. Still too new yet for me...

I was checking the capabilities of my turbo just an hour ago on the beltway. When David was building my motor, I was on my way to having a Garrett and then David built mine. A one off at the time. More power and reliability. Son of a bitch hit's so hard and fast. I was messing around with this bike a few cars lenghts behind me. Seems he was watching me and no one was around so I hit it and got to 170 so fast when I looked back his headlight was just a dot. Traffic increased so I came back down to speed. About ten minutes later, the bike comes up again. Too much traffic to mess around so I pulled over into the middle lane to let him pass. Instead he pulls behind me. I'm thinking this guy wants to try again? Then F$%^$#G blue and reds started flashing in all of my mirrors. IT WAS A COP THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!

I instantly rolled down my windows as I just **** myself and pulled over. Hands at 10 and 2 with the interior light on. I'm done. I'm the only one in the car. I'm going to jail and I only have about $2,000 in my pocket for bail. I have to talk them out of towing the car to impound like I've done before cause they are too afraid to touch it. I had to fart but I was afraid to **** myself again. Cop walks up to my car with gogles on and tears still on the side of his face from 110mph winds trying to catch up to me(that's as fast as he said the bike went). Hair looked like one of those little troll dolls when the hair is all sticking straight up. Exactly like Mr. Heat from the Baby New Year clay caricature special they play at Christmas time right after Rudolph.

He's pissed, tired, and was on his way home. Asked me if I knew why he stopped me. I said speeding. He asked if I knew how fast I was going? I **** myself again. I gently paused so he said his bike only went 110 and he didn't even know that until tonight trying to catch me. So he asked how fast I was going again so I crossed my fingers and said about 120-130. He said IF you were going 130 your tail lights wouldn't have disappeared so fast and it wouldn't have taken me ten minutes to catch up to you. He said the only reason he didn't call out the chpper is cause he was too afraid to let go of the handle bars. At that point I wondered if a "thank you" would've been inappropriate.

Asks where I live and birthdate with my license in my hand. I tell him. Asks where I'm going. To the gym. He asks why I drove that fast. Get this...I told him I haven't taken the car out for a while and if I don't let it run things will start breaking on it. That's true exept I had it out all weekend. He gave me my license, said he's going home to bed and then told me not to let him see me again unless I'm doing 5mph under. Turns to walk back to his bike and yells F#$K!

That was it. That was about an hour and a half ago. I drove home, changed my shorts and am now off the the gym...in my nice big four door V12 750il bimmer. I'm a bit gun shy now fellas. Don't expect any stories from me as I won't be taking the car out for a while. God loves me and I'm a lucky son of a bitch...
Old 05-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Perry 951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 70 Likes on 53 Posts

Do that around here and they shoot you. Concider yourself very lucky.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Gator_86_951
Spell Checker
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 296 Posts

Do it in Virginia and I heard you get the death penalty. Draconian speeding laws indeed
Old 05-16-2006, 07:58 PM
kwdrus
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

170 on an open road? You're beyond lucky.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:00 PM
leonc944
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Perry 951
Do that around here and they shoot you. Concider yourself very lucky.
Do that here and I'll shoot you myself.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:07 PM
DFASTEST951
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Leonc944, you gotta catch me first... lol. Anyway, if you were in Vegas you'd see the new beltway. I found out about all the cars running out there by an older guy with a ferrari. It's just a new beltway in the middle of the desert. It's different out here, I know. It's just what everyone does.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:15 PM
jmporsche944
Rennlist Member

Received 65 Likes on 20 Posts

Wow man... Im sure you will look back and laugh at that **** but thats crazy. You need to pass some of that luck this way.

And im sure everyone will probably flame you for going 170 on a public road, but let me be the first to tell you that thats freakin sweet. Nothing like opening it up.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:27 PM
Ryan in SD
Instructor

I bow before you!
Old 05-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Ryan in SD
I bow before you!
I dunno if thats such a good idea, the man **** himself, it won't smell to good down in that direction... I'd probably just avoid him altogether for a couple days.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:47 PM
WesM951
Nordschleife Master

Yea thats pretty crazy. Althou, the consequnces wouldn't be that bad. 2 of my close friends have ran from the cops and have been clocked at 130mph + on said chase. They lost there liscenses for 1yr, car was impounded and thats all.

You are a crazy man, but i don't feel bashing is going to help any. On a empty road, you take it up to 170mph the only person's life that is in danger is your own.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:49 PM
95Juan
Mexican Ambassador
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

best story so far.

summer's coming, i HIGHLY doubt that you're going to keep your go-pedal in check.

good luck, Fast.......apparently you'll need it.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:05 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

He more than likely thought Darwin would catch up to you sometime.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:05 PM
eclou
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,226 Likes on 599 Posts

It's not the fines or the impounding or suspensions that I worry about. It is the repeated violent cavity searches by a cellmate named Leon hands the size of Shaq......
Old 05-16-2006, 09:32 PM
kwdrus
Racer

Originally Posted by WesM951
Yea thats pretty crazy. Althou, the consequnces wouldn't be that bad. 2 of my close friends have ran from the cops and have been clocked at 130mph + on said chase. They lost there liscenses for 1yr, car was impounded and thats all.

You are a crazy man, but i don't feel bashing is going to help any. On a empty road, you take it up to 170mph the only person's life that is in danger is your own.
I can't speak for everyone here, but that's a "not too bad" consequence that i'd avoid like the plaque.

Driver's license=work requirement=livelihood.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:22 PM
HIGHBOOST
Pro

haha o shiet, that is one hella funny story. Great read while I am taking a break studying for finals!

Quick Reply: ONE OF MY CRAZIEST RUN INS YET...