Old 12-01-2005, 08:56 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SOB thats the old link

dammit heres the better one.

http://www.forcedinduction.net/video..._for_terry.wmv

I dont know what thread you found that in but, all my videos should have links starting with forcedinduction.net.

modracing is way way way old
Old 12-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Silverbullet951
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are there any performance differences when dumping vs. not dumping into the atmosphere? Also, I'm thinking about turbo upgrades, and I'm not really satisfied with the vitesse stage 3 setup. How did some of you guys make over 450 at the wheels on 2.5 liters? Thanks!
Old 12-01-2005, 10:41 PM
aeronautica86
Three Wheelin'

cam + headwork + 22psi....
Old 12-02-2005, 01:23 AM
stewardx
Instructor

The 3" exhaust with the flow master muffler was my first setup. It was 93 db's at 5500 rpm. The 4" system with the magnaflow muffler is 90 db's at 5500 rpm. so my 3" system was louder then my 4" system, both with wastegate tie-ins. 417 rwhp with stock head, mild cam not as big as a 274 grind, w/solid lifter,stock intake,and stock hard pipes. 90% of power comes from proper tuning, making what you got work at its best for you.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:56 AM
cliff joyner
2nd Gear

Default lindsey 3" exhaust

I just installed my Lindsey 3" exhaust. I was running a catalytic converter bypass pipe with stock muffler. Installation was Ok not great. The waste gate pipe would not go all the way into the Exhaust so I ended up cutting 1.5" off the Lindsey racing exhaust and it fit fine. The next issue was the first piece was pointing up so much that the next piece (this is for a cat or pre-muffler) would not go in. So I brought it to a muffler shop and they bent it about 1/2" and it went in well. Unfortunately, the muffler shop kinked the piece so I don't have 3" all the way through. So it is all on. It is slightly louder on the inside in a good way. It is noticeably louder on the outside or with the window down. I like the sound. Boost comes on slightly earlier and is slightly stronger. I would buy this product again.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:11 AM
Paulyy
Professional Hoon
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cliff joyner
I just installed my Lindsey 3" exhaust. I was running a catalytic converter bypass pipe with stock muffler. Installation was Ok not great. The waste gate pipe would not go all the way into the Exhaust so I ended up cutting 1.5" off the Lindsey racing exhaust and it fit fine. The next issue was the first piece was pointing up so much that the next piece (this is for a cat or pre-muffler) would not go in. So I brought it to a muffler shop and they bent it about 1/2" and it went in well. Unfortunately, the muffler shop kinked the piece so I don't have 3" all the way through. So it is all on. It is slightly louder on the inside in a good way. It is noticeably louder on the outside or with the window down. I like the sound. Boost comes on slightly earlier and is slightly stronger. I would buy this product again.
Glad you're happy with it. exhaust is one of the best mods you can do.
and good on your for posting on an older thread instead of creating new ones!
Old 06-09-2015, 08:46 AM
blodstrupmoen
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

The 944t with LR 3" and just the flowmaster is LOUD in a very differnt way . I ended up putting a Borla muffler on the back and a smaller one in the middle to get the noise level down on my 944t . Also running LR3" system .

Quick Reply: Lindsey Racing 3 Inch Exhaust Installed...WOW