Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Broadfoot SUCKS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 05:25 PM
cruise98
Three Wheelin'

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

Broadfoot does a great job, but he is slow and needs better customer communications after the sale.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:46 AM
TonyG
Rennlist Junkie Forever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cruise98
Broadfoot does a great job, but he is slow and needs better customer communications after the sale.
I sure hope so... I have two of their Daytona wide body kits supposedly coming on the way...

TonyG
Old 03-27-2012, 09:21 AM
bumper87
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought the 3" SS catback from them last year. they took my money right away but did not send my part out for a month or more. I called a bunch of times, obviously no answer, left messages, got nothing. After about my 3-4th email kelli finally got back to me and they shipped it out. So that process was enough to prompt me not to EVER deal with them again. But i must say the exhaust was is a piece of artwork. The customer service is just SOOO horrible. I would suggest buying from them if you need the parts a few months down the road ha
Old 03-27-2012, 11:07 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TonyG
I sure hope so... I have two of their Daytona wide body kits supposedly coming on the way...

TonyG
All those interested, tune in NEXT year at this time, and see if Tony got them!

Sorry Tony, but if you don't ride him (by which I mean KELLY) like a freakin steer, we'll be seeing this a year from now. P.S. Good luck! They WILL NOT ANSWER. if they can't deliver! I live 15 minutes from their shop. I won't go between anymore. It's fruitless. They won't answer, and no one in town will do business with them. Ask PPG how long his kit took. I tried to step in and help there. Never again. It was so bad that I wouldn't even tell Patrick that I called, because NO ONE would answer. PERIOD. Drove by. no one home. They make shady look like IBM.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:10 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by bumper87
I bought the 3" SS catback from them last year. they took my money right away but did not send my part out for a month or more. I called a bunch of times, obviously no answer, left messages, got nothing. After about my 3-4th email kelli finally got back to me and they shipped it out. So that process was enough to prompt me not to EVER deal with them again. But i must say the exhaust was is a piece of artwork. The customer service is just SOOO horrible. I would suggest buying from them if you need the parts a few months down the road ha
Or if you have a few gorillas from Blackwater to go beat them stupid until they live up to their commitments in a fashion worthy of a liscence to do business. Seriously, if you guys would like, I'll HAPPILY go to the State Attorney's office for you. A few of them are drinking buddies.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:35 AM
TonyG
Rennlist Junkie Forever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ehall
All those interested, tune in NEXT year at this time, and see if Tony got them!

Sorry Tony, but if you don't ride him (by which I mean KELLY) like a freakin steer, we'll be seeing this a year from now. P.S. Good luck! They WILL NOT ANSWER. if they can't deliver! I live 15 minutes from their shop. I won't go between anymore. It's fruitless. They won't answer, and no one in town will do business with them. Ask PPG how long his kit took. I tried to step in and help there. Never again. It was so bad that I wouldn't even tell Patrick that I called, because NO ONE would answer. PERIOD. Drove by. no one home. They make shady look like IBM.

It's OK. If we get the kits, great. If not, it's no biggie. Really.... That's why we use Amex to purchase things.

TonyG
Old 03-27-2012, 01:05 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Amen to Amex! Personally, I hope they prove me wrong and you get the gear. It's good for all of us when it goes well. If not, you'll build it yourself, so I know you'll be going fast either way. Good luck to ya.
E
Old 03-27-2012, 03:36 PM
OakRZB
Instructor

Talking

Originally Posted by TonyG
It's OK. If we get the kits, great. If not, it's no biggie. Really.... That's why we use Amex to purchase things.

TonyG
Nevertheless, I hope you get your stuff sooner rather than later.

Shoot - if I win tonight's Mega, I'll ace the day job and broker specialty parts and mfg. for 924 thru 968 cars.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:59 PM
dnovak
Racer

I used a debit card and was forced to wait. GREAT JOB ON THE AMEX CARD. I always forget about how they will stand behind you!
Old 03-28-2012, 05:04 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts

I kinda wish them well and hope they can get the **** together oneday soon. I am hoping Tony doesn't have to invoke his get out Amex clause as I'd like to see some progress with that widebody kit myself.
Elliot did offer to help me and unbeknownst to me he phoned and drove by...to no avail. Thanks anyway Elliot, I owe you a beer. It's a shame these people just don't figure out what damage they're doing and work out a way of fixing the situation. Sounds like they need to hire 1 or 2 more people to get production sorted.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:33 PM
962 kid
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cruise98
Disagree with your first statement. I waited a LONG time for my broadfoot parts and received a crank that looks like this:

Ended up having to go through Visa and losing all track events at the final year of our local racetrack. On the upside, I got an email from Albert rather than his useless wife Kelli:

Old 03-30-2012, 11:44 PM
MICHAELWWW
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow !
Old 03-31-2012, 12:36 AM
spammajamma
Pro

it's "wring"
Old 03-31-2012, 12:45 AM
odurandina
Team Owner

Location: one thousand, five hundred miles north of Ft. Lauderdale for the summer.
Received 212 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by piperporsche180944

What is wrong with 951 vendors!!! Im buying a Corvette...

full speed ahead on Chevy power....
Old 03-31-2012, 05:11 AM
George D
Drifting

Originally Posted by odurandina
full speed ahead on Chevy power....
Are all your avatar's your girlfriends?

Quick Reply: Broadfoot SUCKS!