60-1 HIFI Stage 3 #8 Boost curve

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 03:11 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 60-1 HIFI Stage 3 #8 Boost curve

Hey team,

Here is a plot of rpm and boost (bar). These data points were 4-5 3rd and 4th gear runs from 2 - 2.5k. It was run off WG spring pressure only, so no EBC controlling boost yet either (which should reduce spool time). Also, the tune was very shabby, only 30mins and it has a huge amount of tuning to go, this was only a rough row tune. The spring was a 1 bar spring, but as we can see on the graph I got around .88 ish (banjo boost control source). I expect 18psi will be had in the same time as 11psi by the time I tune the MAP and EBC is in control.

The points above and below the line when full boost is achieved, are only .02 bar apart but move up due to the increments and point size in the chart. It is very stable.
Attached Images  
Old 05-08-2004, 03:53 AM
horsepowerfarm
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

NZ,

What are you trying to show us, is there a question involved, the results look ok to me but not anything to write home about.
Old 05-08-2004, 03:56 AM
NZ951
Race Director

I am not trying to show you anything. This is for the people that requested information on the spool characteristics of the turbo on my setup. So feel free not to look.
Old 05-08-2004, 04:11 AM
horsepowerfarm
Rennlist Member

What is it with you?

We are not permitted to ask you a question?
Old 05-08-2004, 04:19 AM
NZ951
Race Director

I am not sure who this "we" is you keep referring to, but yes of course you can ask a question, I answered it, as you can see above. I was not showing you and whoever else is with you, anything. Now, think carefully about your next post on this thread if you intend on making one. I am not interested in anything you have to note unless its about the topic of the thread, and I imagine no one else is either. With that understanding, I am assuming you do understand, happy posting.
Old 05-08-2004, 04:27 AM
horsepowerfarm
Rennlist Member

**** YOU,
I have asked you a few hard questions and your answers are all the same, a lot of bull**** and no substance. I have even defended your arrogant, opinionated, rambling crap. You are a no direction, poorly planned, off on a new tangent, bolt on piece of ****.
Old 05-08-2004, 04:37 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Originally posted by horsepowerfarm
**** YOU,
I have asked you a few hard questions and your answers are all the same, a lot of bull**** and no substance. I have even defended your arrogant, opinionated, rambling crap. You are a no direction, poorly planned, off on a new tangent, bolt on piece of ****.
Hard questions? Questions like why did I post that graph? errrrrrr ok that one was a struggle lol. If you cant see the answer, thats not my fault, it was comunicated pretty clearly in this instance. I will do it again for the third time, look for the substance sections highlighted by (*). I did not post it for you, *it was posted for the benefit of those interested in the spool characteristics of the turbo*. You have shown your class in your post. You should be proud. Interesting you note no direction, poorly planned, off on a new tangent, rambling in your post, seems you are quite familiar with it. If you could just back it up with some supporting evidence establishing this premise. Good thing you dont reside in any kind of academic environment you would be toast. Why does it make you so angry? Did I hurt your feelings? I am really sorry if I did, I am not that sensitive a guy. I will try harder not to hurt your feelings in the future.
Old 05-08-2004, 05:07 AM
horsepowerfarm
Rennlist Member

When you can make that bolt on bag of junk go around a corner I might be interested.

Further you can't spell and you end sentances with prepositions. I can reside in an academic enviroment. If you want to compare schooling be my guest. You still can't answer a question, I don't see what is so great about your spool. Maybe you should just ramble about your chairs.

There are people on Rennlist that are really trying to find a new and better way. Maybe your time would be better spent learning somethng new, rather than bolting on something has been done before by this guy and that guy. Your results will ultimatley be more effective. You have no plan, you shoot from the hip I think you just bolt on another piece to satisfy some quiasy rice thing that you try to couch as cutting edge. Your signature is a total ego trip of BULL****.

You must know, I never should have defended you before. So if anyone else on Rennlist reads this post, please disregard any post where I offered advise or defended this gigantic POSER.
Old 05-08-2004, 05:28 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Sorry, am I supposed to be a product engineer? And you judge people on their ability to produce new goods for others? I am a consumer and you coplain that I use products that people have tested? Are you serious? I was the first to install the Link 2 in a 951, and are using a drive based on MAP to run an VDO based IC sprayer in the Link. Which no one else has done (that I know of)

Schooling, ok, B.com (top student prize in manufacturing), Honours degree in Commerce, and are 3 months from completing my Masters degree in Commerce. Specifically production heuristics and the relationship between the production enviroment and performance. I have my PhD proposal nearly completed and start that at the end of this year. That will be 4 years from completion though.

I answered your question 3 times. So I proved I can answer it, many times in fact. I did not note there was anything great about the spool, re-read the post. It is what it is, I dont claim it to be anything. I am confused by your chair reference also. Mildly incoherent.

I dont require nor ask for your defense, I dont even remember you doing it, but I dont really care. I dont understand why you are so compelled to write. Just dont read my treads, so easy. Seriously. Please do us all a favour.

My sig an ego trip? That would make yours what? Humble? I often get people sending me PM's about experiences I have had with parts in my sig, thats what its for.

I am pretty sure you are drunk or on crack.
Old 05-08-2004, 05:32 AM
NZ951
Race Director

IMPORTANT UPDATE: NZ951 decides he will not be baited into these pointless pissing contests anymore. He will turn the other cheek and take the moral road.

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited by NZ951; 05-08-2004 at 05:54 AM.
Old 05-08-2004, 05:53 AM
horsepowerfarm
Rennlist Member

In NZ you obviously don't need to know how to spell or punctuate to get a degree. So who is smoking crack and drunk? My morale is pretty good, where is the morale road.

I think he wanted to be on the moral road.

Me, University of Colorado, BS Marketing
Loyola University, MBA

I own my business, by the way, my wife,who you put down in one of your past posts is a MBA/ PHD.

Learn to spell, learn to punctuate, stop being an ***.
Old 05-08-2004, 06:03 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Originally posted by horsepowerfarm
In NZ you obviously don't need to know how to spell or punctuate to get a degree. So who is smoking crack and drunk? My morale is pretty good, where is the morale road.

I think he wanted to be on the moral road.

Me, University of Colorado, BS Marketing
Loyola University, MBA

I own my business, by the way, my wife,who you put down in one of your past posts is a MBA/ PHD.

Learn to spell, learn to punctuate, stop being an ***.
I have nothing but love for you and your lovely wife. I wish you all the happiness you deserve.

Thank you for your notes on punctuation and spelling. By the way, I think you are missing a period at the end of the first MBA reference. a space after the reference to your wife, a space after the second MBA reference. And "PHD" is in fact PhD. Finally your wife is not a MBA / PhD, she has them, not is. This is a forum on the internet, not a journal article. Spelling and punctuation have a tendancy to be less critical.
Old 05-08-2004, 06:19 AM
horsepowerfarm
Rennlist Member

You are still a poser.

It is now my mission to throw the bull**** flag on you every time it seems appropriate.

The chair reference, was regarding the post where someone flamed you for your $1000.00 red and yellow seats. Myself, I don't care, I think there is an *** for every seat and you have found yours.

I would be happy to go back and bang you for every abuse you have brought on the English language in your post inmediataly precedeing mine.
Old 05-08-2004, 06:28 AM
NZ951
Race Director

I wish you luck with your mission. Worthy of your complete attention. You can bring up all my bad spelling and missed periods, that would get me good. Moreover, it would not be a waste of time and bandwidth, close the doors on your business, you have a new misson! Seriously though that is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. Who cares about spelling? You make a comment about mine, and in that I find at least 5 errors. Get over it dude no one cares. Least of all me... I have a thesis to write (your wife will know about them), Bill Gates does my spelling in part there Good thing I can block you and never see your posts!
Old 05-08-2004, 08:12 AM
J Chen
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys,
Can you guys please cool-off. What is it
that got you guys off the wrong foot ?
Please remember that Rennlist exsist
because of our love for Porsches & our
sincereness to share our experiences.
Maybe it's due to the fact that we're all
from different parts of the world, the way