Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Euro Bumpers For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2003, 05:49 PM
savage944
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Euro Bumpers For Sale

Ok people I am working in my spare time(as if I had any) on putting together a group buy of Used OEM EURO BUMPERS. This started a some time ago on 924.org and I am listing it here as well for anyone interested:

NOW FOR THE PRICES

Prices are slightly higher than orginal estimate becasie they include tax(I dont mean tax in the US either, this is based on overseas sales tax see below for more details)

Prices with Tax (can not be avoided) New/Used

924/944 Euro Front Bumper: $379/$183
Bumper Mounts/Supports(for the set): $105/$49
Turn Signals(for the set): $126/$56
Driving/Fog Lights (for the set): $309/$112
Ruber bumper pads (for the set): $77/$35
Total: $997/$435

Total reflect all new or all used, if you combine items, you can get different total, these prices are with group buy and tax included, shipping to individual address would be based on actual, ups or fedex charges in the us.

Fiberglass
Euro Front Bumper: Fiberglass(FG) $295/NA

I added a picture to the set of pictures in the briefcase that shows a euro rear bumper as I understand it to look, I suppose you could just add the one piece strip with solid mounts to US bumper and achieve same effect.

Rear Euro Bumper: (no price available for new at this time) NA/$183
Bumper Mounts/Supports: $105/$49
Ruber bumper pad one solid stip: $110/$49

Now for other items people wanted to know:
Lemans Spoiler(fiberglass/in the pic) $337/NA(has a few but not in servicable shape)
Rear Spoiler(fiberglass 2 piece/in pic) $337/NA(maybe available, but not at this time)
Rear Spoiler(fiberglass white car/pic) $223/NA(maybe available, but not at this time)

Picture links again, I uploaded the pics into my photo albumn

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sav...CE.jpg&.view=t
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sav...5F.jpg&.view=t
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sav...03.jpg&.view=t
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sav...3F.jpg&.view=t

First on the Tax issue, these are being imported so no way to get around tax, if it was a single item and a gift maybe, even with my tax id number, cant get around it, unless I get the customs paper work and send it back to my guy, then he proves was sold in the US and tax is refunded, which I will use to offset the cost of the shipping to the US.

Now if you note NEW is incrediably expensive, although their is something to be said for new!! You can mix and match, So you could get a used bumper and new lights, mounts, pads etc...

The prices are the same for the 944 Front Bumper.

Now if you dont want to pay for lights thats your call, several people have stated that different driving/fog lights could be mounted up, but I dont know from which model and would still cost you.

The Turn signals are the same as US model except for the Lens, so if you didnt have to have the exact lens setup, you could pull some from a US Model and use them, except on close inspection wouldnt be noticed, But thats your call.

Now none of these prices include shipping to your door, these are just the prices he has given me for a minimum quantity of 6. If we get over 10, might come down a little, would take atleast 20 to see a significant drop (5%).

I think 6 is a good goal. Now thats 6 Bumpers, Lights are minor items so if you want a set of lights and not a bumper thats fine, but isnt helping the rest of us with a group buy.

The Fiberglass pieces are not cheap/nor completly expensive, you proably can get them through Gt Racing, EssentialStyling and Van Zweeden, but the later two will cost you, you pay tax and shipping and trust me nothing I have listed would fit in the standard mail, so that means using something other than their mail service, air freight/sea freight, UPS/Fed ex etc.... Trust me I checked into and tax averages 19% for them.

You save on the shipping this way cause anything packed in the container doesnt cost extra.
Your call, if you are interested let me know either way.

My focus is on the bumpers and getting what I want, if you want other things, excluding a Fiberglass hood, then let me know as I can get you a price.

The container I am paying for will come Air Freight and is fairly large, so I think we can fit everyones items in, also if you need GTR/GTS or Carrera GT parts let me know he has these as well, I am getting a few pieces for myself and my cars.

I will be having everything delivered to Miami, FL and then shipped from their. I have some friends who will ensure everything get shipped out once it comes in, so no worries with my move, will not let that get in the way. Figure 5-7 days shipping to Miami, then another 3-4 to you.

I would need the cost of the items you want as a deposit, then the amount of shipping to your location once the items come in.

I am footing the bill on the shipping to the US, the point of this is, the container I am using to bring in my stuff has room for other stuff, so that means you can order stuff at cost and get them shipped to you instead of paying to have the individual item shipped to you.

Ok so thats it, if you arent interested cool, but if you are, contact me at savage944@yahoo.com or PM me here.

I would like to place my order within the next week that way the stuff comes in before I make my first car trip up north and I can handle things personally.

Thanks
Wes
Old 10-31-2003, 06:09 PM
savage944
Racer

Yes you can get just the lights or the bumper or whatever or nothing, I am only posting here because so many people on the 924.org board said that their might be 924 or 944 owners wanting the euro setup for their respective cars.

Plus I am footing the bill on shipping, no reason you can not throw in stuff you want, if you are looking for something else, then tell me I will see if my guy has it or can get it. He has about 150 924/944 cars yes even 968, to include motors, but those are a bit high since you wouldnt have a core.

Yes he has transmissions, no I dont know the prices yet, but if you email me I can find out.

No this isnt going to be a regular thing for a while, if their was enough interest maybe.

Yes I might import extra to sell on ebay and in the classifieds here on rennlist and 924.org.

Yes he has about every type of porsche rim ever made in sets and they are cheap, tell me what you want and I will find out.

No I cant do layaway plans, maybe if I open my shop, but no, If I order it it has to paid for and yes I am eating the cost on the money transfer to pay for things.

Yes they do have engine aparts, not just complete used and rebuilt, tell me what you want.

Yes they do have new parts, tell me what you want and I will get a price.

No they dont have tires, just rims.

Yes they do Have EURO spec Headlights

Yes they do have 968 Tail Lights and other parts.

Yes they have OEM steel body panels, hoods, etc... No I dont have a price yet and No A hood will not fit in my container, No you dont want to know how much the next size up would be to fit a hood, No not unless you want to pay the difference to fit in a Hood. Yes they do have fiberglass hoods and panels, No they arent cheap... about 560.00 for a fiberglass OEM style hood (looks just like the factory hood top and bottom) --- again did I mention wont fit and its expensive to go to next size up to fit a hood?
Old 10-31-2003, 06:21 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Savage 944 "cup" wheels in a 16. Came on T"S" and 90+ Turbos IIRC. Get me a price and I will give it serious thought.
Old 10-31-2003, 07:23 PM
savage944
Racer

Do you mean Cup1, Cup 2, 3 piece cup 2, 968 Cup, or Folger cup I am not an expert, but I know they are frequently referred to that way... so... I need a little more information

Thanks
Old 10-31-2003, 07:43 PM
SamGrant951
Race Director

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

how about a euro front 951 bumper? i would be very interested
Old 10-31-2003, 07:54 PM
Chris_924s
Nerd Herder
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Sam- your avatar is KILLING me!!

I gotta sell a kidney I guess... I'd LOVE the euro front bumper...
Old 10-31-2003, 07:56 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Sam,

That avatar is just uncalled for!

I have the euro rear bumper and it looks great.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:11 PM
savage944
Racer

Ok you have to help me here, I dont think I have ever seen a 951 Euro Spec to know the difference I can find out, but the only difference that comes to mind is solid bumper mounts instead of collapasable, anybody got a link or picture?
Old 10-31-2003, 08:12 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

I think the difference is there are no side marker lights.

Old 10-31-2003, 08:13 PM
SamGrant951
Race Director

the only difference is the euro 951 front doesnt have US sidemarkers...I want one...help me out.

marc- the avatar is a total joke, I love 911's
savage944
Racer

ah good point, the marker lights on the euro cars are behind the wheel well and not in the front.

Ok I will see what I can do. I know he has the 951 style front for the non turbo/s2 that lets you use your NA fenders, not sure what he has in the Euro 951, but I am sure he has the cars, so you want a used one. Or a new one in fiberglass?
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Savage - I mean the Club Sport wheel

http://www.wheelenhancement.com/clubsport.htm
Old 10-31-2003, 08:15 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

[i]marc- the avatar is a total joke, I love 911's [/B]
I was not offended, just goofin with ya!
Old 10-31-2003, 08:19 PM
savage944
Racer

Ah 928 GT rims, CLub Sport 16" yea he has those, I will check on the price and get back to you.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:37 PM
SamGrant951
Race Director

Fiberglass is off my list, I would like a perfect cond. used euro 951 front bumper. Ive got another shipment en route that I have to pay off first, but this would be the next purchase no doubt.

just let me know what you hear..thanks!

Quick Reply: Euro Bumpers For Sale