Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

IceShark Cable Kits...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 11:50 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shortyboy
Does anyone have the instructions? I misplaced my set form this group by. Only having time now to install it. LOL. Much Appreciated
I'll try to find where I bookmarked the instructions and get a link to you, later today or tonight. No promises, because I may have saved it to my old computer, BUT it is out there if you google it. It may take a few minutes, but it's out there. Anyway, I'll take a look for you later.
Old 05-15-2016, 05:37 PM
Ujaknak
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Humboldtgrin
Sorry to do this but I bought a set from 944CS and have now had to escalate my case to PayPal because I paid $365 on the 5th of March for a set of these cables that were said two sets were on hand and I havnt received the one I paid for. I was given one phone call from 944CS three weeks ago saying they were on the way. I haven't heard anything sense and have sent him a message thru PayPal without any response. If the cables were in the mail I would have received them by now. Just beware to all. This is a shame to do and too bad. I don't like to do this, but it needs to be done.
I thought I had the above happening as well, but I did eventually receive my cables and the quality does look excellent. So you can get cables from 944CS but expect to wait probably longer than you think you should.

Last edited by Ujaknak; 05-27-2016 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:33 PM
JacRyann
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shortyboy
Does anyone have the instructions? I misplaced my set form this group by. Only having time now to install it. LOL. Much Appreciated
Here's link to instructions.
Old 05-15-2016, 09:10 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Ujaknak
I also hate to do this but I have to second this story, I'm having the exact same experience. I got a "shipping label made" notice but the tracking number never showed the part actually shipped. I'm going to try to go through PayPal and get my money back as I don't think my cables are coming.

Question for the thread, is anybody else making these cable kits still?
Robby is the only one who ever actually made iceshark kits after Dan died. He's the only guy you should trust for iceshark kits. Anyone else is faking it.
Old 05-16-2016, 10:28 AM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 642 Likes on 497 Posts

Originally Posted by ehall
Robby is the only one who ever actually made iceshark kits after Dan died. He's the only guy you should trust for iceshark kits. Anyone else is faking it.
for actual "ice shark" kits yeah...
but making a relay harness isn't rocket surgery.
i'd offer to make some but the "generic ebay" ones are way to cheap to try to compete against.
Old 05-16-2016, 12:22 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by V2Rocket
for actual "ice shark" kits yeah...
but making a relay harness isn't rocket surgery.
i'd offer to make some but the "generic ebay" ones are way to cheap to try to compete against.
True BUT you get what you pay for and he does it as close as possible to the way Dan did it.

Quick Reply: IceShark Cable Kits...