Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

uber cheap uber horsepower

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 02:21 AM
odurandina
Team Owner

Location: one thousand, five hundred miles north of Ft. Lauderdale for the summer.
Received 212 Likes on 153 Posts

when i posted i had no idea that it was actually a real "Tornado" or facsimile.

i thought it must be a some incarnation of a supercharger from the ricer community attempting to dupe some unsuspecting 944 newbie, that the setup could be modded.... or perhaps even a counterfeit supercharger.

but i was busy reading a oil engineer's white paper on ZDDP at the time of your posting, and didn't bother to explore your link.

an intuition.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:03 AM
sweetskillsrk
Pro

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Last week I installed a flux capacitor I bought from these guys and man! I tell you what my 944 can fly, almost like I was going back in time or something.

Haha, crap like this always cracks me up.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:33 AM
Justin S2
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.superchargertuning.com/Ferrari/California/

Old 10-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Make you classic sport car model of Lamborghini Diablo be ahead of others in the entire race. The Lamborghini Diablo supercharger can make you realize the speed and engine performance you have craved for. Built to give you the horse power of over 80hp and a torque of 25%, the Lamborghini electric supercharger will give your car a supercharging power to break the record. We have it for you, why not make an order and have the supercharger kit and the bolt on supercharger shipped to you. The motor of these superchargers give up to 3 ps of power and have 900 watts. Is it amazing making an order and winning from the start to the end. The safety of your car battery is ensured and whenever you install a supercharger, no drainage will take place. These engine boosters are made to operate safely in all Vehicle Electrical Systems. So why worry of making a try?
Old 10-17-2010, 12:46 PM
ritzblitz
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Marcquito
It's ok - OD has his own version of English he throws around the forums. You'll be able to decipher it in no time!
Or not... i still have no idea what he tries to say.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Porschephile 924
Make you classic sport car model of Lamborghini Diablo be ahead of others in the entire race. The Lamborghini Diablo supercharger can make you realize the speed and engine performance you have craved for. Built to give you the horse power of over 80hp and a torque of 25%, the Lamborghini electric supercharger will give your car a supercharging power to break the record. We have it for you, why not make an order and have the supercharger kit and the bolt on supercharger shipped to you. The motor of these superchargers give up to 3 ps of power and have 900 watts. Is it amazing making an order and winning from the start to the end. The safety of your car battery is ensured and whenever you install a supercharger, no drainage will take place. These engine boosters are made to operate safely in all Vehicle Electrical Systems. So why worry of making a try?
Because if you buy a Lamborghini, you're wanting to realize the speed and engine performance that it doesn't have...

Quick Reply: uber cheap uber horsepower