Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CPR 951 Splitters

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 02:56 PM
RDL
Pro

Received 38 Likes on 12 Posts
Default CPR 951 Splitters

Does anyone know if Patrick is in town? I ordered a splitter and sent him an e-mail about a week & a 1/2 ago and have not heard from him. I know he is often out of the country, so I don't want to be impatient if he is not in the US.
Thanks
Old 02-18-2010, 03:23 PM
mwc951
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

I emailed him a month ago about a 968 style hoop
spoiler, have yet to receive a reply.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:44 PM
RDL
Pro

Does anyone have a method to contact him beyond the e-mail? If so, could you please let him know some people need his help.
Thanks
Old 02-18-2010, 04:49 PM
fwb42
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You might try www.reutterwerk.com . He's on there every once in a while.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:53 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RDL
Does anyone have a method to contact him beyond the e-mail? If so, could you please let him know some people need his help.
Thanks
Already done.. He should be getting in touch soon...
Old 02-18-2010, 09:52 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RDL
Does anyone know if Patrick is in town? I ordered a splitter and sent him an e-mail about a week & a 1/2 ago and have not heard from him. I know he is often out of the country, so I don't want to be impatient if he is not in the US.
Thanks
I will refund your money as it will be impossible for me to get you a spliter in the coming weeks due to travel.

I doubled checked and your email went to my junk box, so my apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I do not check the filtered mail at all.

Originally Posted by mwc951
I emailed him a month ago about a 968 style hoop
spoiler, have yet to receive a reply.
I have received 3 e-mails in the last month in regards to wings. Two were answered the same day and the other one was received last night @ 9.36pm. So I am unsure of this?

Either way, To all I am getting out of the 944/951 business. It has become increasingly difficult to maintain the orders while actually doing my real job that pays for developing most of these items.

This was just a hobby, I guess my way of trying to contribute something back to the 944/951 community that I was very fond of. However, the crowd isn't the same of old and in this world of now,now,now....I simply cannot keep dedicating all of my free time to this little profitless side endeavor and not to my family.

I would like to say thanks to everyone that has been very supportive of what I did for a bit and hope that all have found some use in these products. I know that the vendor market for these cars shrinks by the month, so make sure you take care of all the other vendors out there!

Thanks again to everyone that was there in the beginning,

Patrick

***AND PLEASE, FOR GODS SAKE, LEAVE THIS BUSINESS OFF OF RENNS. THEY ARE NOT YOUR "BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU", OR COMPLAINT HOTLINE. I AM NOT A VENDOR HERE SO THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT******

Patrick
Old 02-18-2010, 09:57 PM
choinga
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks dude - I have one of your splitters...fine piece of work and I'm enjoying it. Oh, and I didn't bug you either.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:26 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by CPR

Either way, To all I am getting out of the 944/951 business. It has become increasingly difficult to maintain the orders while actually doing my real job that pays for developing most of these items.

This was just a hobby, I guess my way of trying to contribute something back to the 944/951 community that I was very fond of. However, the crowd isn't the same of old and in this world of now,now,now....I simply cannot keep dedicating all of my free time to this little profitless side endeavor and not to my family.

I would like to say thanks to everyone that has been very supportive of what I did for a bit and hope that all have found some use in these products. I know that the vendor market for these cars shrinks by the month, so make sure you take care of all the other vendors out there!

Patrick

***AND PLEASE, FOR GODS SAKE, LEAVE THIS BUSINESS OFF OF RENNS. THEY ARE NOT YOUR "BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU", OR COMPLAINT HOTLINE. I AM NOT A VENDOR HERE SO THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT******

Patrick

Hey Patrick,

Just wanted to say thanks for putting out some nice products. I really like the effort you put into the 951 splitter design. Hopefully someday I'll be able to install mine ----- I'm certain it will fit like a glove.

I can't blame you for your decision. I completely understand and sympathize.

Best of luck mate.

Jeremy
Old 02-18-2010, 11:13 PM
theykallmekem
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by CPR

Patrick

Patrick

i also want to thank you for your contribution and time to the 944 community. its not easy or cheap to do what you did for this place, and we will all miss you . things just arent the same both here and out there. take care patrick and hope to see you again someday.

-KEm
Old 02-18-2010, 11:45 PM
dillon410021
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I have been on this forum for only 2 years and I already know many things that you have done for us 944 owners. If I needed a splitter or some turn signals, I would have gone to you first. Thank You for the time you did spend! It was greatly appreciated by everyone!
Old 02-18-2010, 11:55 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

CPR,

We still need to do a GTG, I'll bring The Mccallan, You bring the stogies....

Peace!
Old 02-19-2010, 12:27 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 98 Likes on 81 Posts

Yes, thanks a bunch for your efforts especially with your travails.

Best of luck reacquainting yourself with the family.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:38 AM
83 944
Pro

Received 31 Likes on 12 Posts

CPR. i have sent you an email about the spoiler bolt kit. i didnt get one when you shipped the spoiler get back to me please thanks.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:38 PM
RDL
Pro

Patrick,
As the OP I was not trying to use Rennlist as a compaint department. I was just trying to use the route that I new to get ahold of you. Thanks for getting back to me. I am very sorry to hear you are not selling your products anymore. I have read all the posts from people that were very pleased. I am disapointed I did not get one earlier when they were available.
Best of luck in all your endeavors and please keep me in mind if you find yourself able to sell the splitters again.
Thanks
Rick
Old 02-19-2010, 07:36 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RDL
Patrick,
As the OP I was not trying to use Rennlist as a compaint department. I was just trying to use the route that I new to get ahold of you. Thanks for getting back to me. I am very sorry to hear you are not selling your products anymore. I have read all the posts from people that were very pleased. I am disapointed I did not get one earlier when they were available.
Best of luck in all your endeavors and please keep me in mind if you find yourself able to sell the splitters again.
Thanks
Rick
Rick,

Sorry mate, it was not directed at you per se. The short of it was that I began this little adventure as my way of contributing back to this and other Porsche communities that support our models. I was never in it for the money, but more as kind of saying here...let's keep this model alive and well, and continue to breathe life into it through some new inexpensive products that are within everyones budget. Similiar approach I think D9 takes. It is not easy to design/fab/produce/finance/ship etc... these items when you are doing it as a side venture to keep costs low and hopefully, people happy. To do it as a full time job would simply equate to higher prices/overhead....and this model market simply does not support that, unless you are full bore engine side as well.

I thoroughly enjoyed doing it, and have met a tonne of great folks along the way, so no regrets except that I now have to stop.

But thanks again to all, and you know.....maybe one day

In the meantime continue to support all the other great vendors for the 944/951 market....Vitesse, CEP, SFR, Chris White/944 enhancements, D9, racers edge, welt, Koni...etc.....

And wish everyone well with their ongoing projects

Quick Reply: CPR 951 Splitters