Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyno day, June 28th @ Deman Motorsport in NY

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 09:27 PM
Dan Gallagher
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tom i dont know if you already sent your number with private message but if you did i didnt get it...

"You may only store 60 private messages. If you reach the maximum, no one will be able to send you a private message. Please delete old private messages! "
Old 06-27-2003, 09:33 PM
Wormhole
Three Wheelin'

Dan, just incase, have your own directions. Like Tom said we’ll figure out the best route at BK. I think the quickest route is Throgs neck ==>Hutchinson ==>Cross county PKY ==>New York State TRWY==> Tappan Zee. But, not having gone that route before, I would just be following Mapquest directions myself.

Oh and no Nextel.

See you guys tomorrow.
Old 06-27-2003, 09:46 PM
Dan Gallagher
Drifting

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Wormhole:
<strong>Dan, just incase, have your own directions. Like Tom said we’ll figure out the best route at BK. I think the quickest route is Throgs neck ==&gt;Hutchinson ==&gt;Cross county PKY ==&gt;New York State TRWY==&gt; Tappan Zee. But, not having gone that route before, I would just be following Mapquest directions myself.

Oh and no Nextel.

See you guys tomorrow.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">my own directions will end up being mapquest too
Old 06-27-2003, 09:59 PM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Make sure you guys bring the number for Deman in case you get lost.

My cell # could be useful to have too, in case you cant get a hold of Deman. Though I'm not sure how useful I can be for directions.
Old 06-27-2003, 10:32 PM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 106 Likes on 79 Posts
Dan,
the lie and northern state run parallel.

when you pass roosevelt field, the meadowbrook merges into the northern state west. just after that there is an exit for the LIE.

if you want, take the lie west to the cross island. The LIE is a little north of the northern state when it meets the cross island.

in a nutshell it doesnt matter if you take the northern state west,or the LIE west to get to the cross island.

just dont freak if you aim for one and get the other. i did that years ago only to realize they intesect with the same roads.

someday you will look back on this and laugh. fear of the unknown is....

see you tomorrow.
Old 06-28-2003, 08:40 AM
Damian in NJ
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I'm throwing a folding chair in the trunk, fyi-last time we were standing around for 7 hours in the sun . . .
Old 06-28-2003, 08:16 PM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, Lets just say I learned a lot about chip upgrades, turbo upgrades and tuning in general.

Time for a new thread, I think.
Old 06-28-2003, 08:20 PM
Dan Gallagher
Drifting

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by adrial:
<strong>Well, Lets just say I learned a lot about chip upgrades, turbo upgrades and tuning in general.

Time for a new thread, I think. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">look at you back on rennlist already! you need to send me the video of my car if it came out at all.

Quick Reply: Dyno day, June 28th @ Deman Motorsport in NY