Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whos 951 is this?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyle Donley
Well Rock, I don't know what Gabe has said about you and I don't know the kid who took the video. Maybe we should hold off on calling people ********, just because he said, that Gabe said, that you did something stupid.
Ok ok sorry ill stop.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:33 AM
OhioState944
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow....so bashing someone you do not know is the spirit of Rennlist, right Rock? Yes that is my car in the video. I have no idea who any of you are that decided to just talk **** about me for no reason whatsoever.

Rock I have no idea where you got that quote from. If you knew me, you would know that I am not the kind of person who says immature and disrespectful things about people I do not know. My friend shot the footage for that video and put it up on Youtube. There are all kinds of people who talk trash about other people's videos on there (and apparently who talk trash on Rennlist about other Rennlist members) so if he said anything harsh to you, I'm sure it was just to defend the video he posted.

I am not even going to acknowledge what the rest of you said about the footage in the video, what kind of person you think I am, or any of the other immature banter so many of you feel the need to throw around here.

To this point, I have only met quality people through this forum and it is disappointing that there are people on here who will make some of the statements that have been made about me.

Rock, with all of this knowledge you have coming out of your ***...shouldn't you know that this type of verbal attacks against another Rennlist member don't belong in the technical forum?
Old 01-03-2008, 01:38 AM
Auto_Werks 3.6
Quit Smokin'
Rennlist Member

Received 299 Likes on 193 Posts

Rock... I'm sorry man, sometime the truth hurts. You have done some pretty F*cking retarded things (we all have, including myself), and his turbo is 10x nicer than your 86 was... Its probably an old quote because whether you believe this or not, we don't make a hobby out of talking about you, and staying current on your BS. As far as the comment goes... I'm sure Gabe would have never said that to your face, because he is actually one of the last people on this board with some class! It was probably said to the video creator as a jab or a joke, which is what friends do with one another. I would also wager that it was repeated to you because you shot off at the kid about his video (only a guess).
If I remember correctly the video was created because Gabe's friend is into video editing. It was just done for fun, and it was NOT posted on Rennlist and rubbed in your face like quite a few other people do. You searched it out and felt the need to "hate".

Also, I'm sorry but
No, what Gabe decided to do was to install the gauge without ruining the interior of the car and in a place where it is inconspicuous and can be removed with out leaving the interior looking like J Berk had owned it.
+ 100000: Gauge pillars are white trash as hell, and blanking off the cubby eliminates useable space. I can't think of any other place to put it that does not do permanent damage to the car.

And finally to stir the pot
928s are possibly the worst car ever produced. 944 NA's are not real Porsches. AND the 951 is not far behind!
Stop being a whiner and buy a 911. A$$!

oh and ps, if my *friends* poured gold fish in the vents of my prized Porsche, I would take that as a sign for some much needed personal reflection time.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:43 AM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by OhioState944
Wow....so bashing someone you do not know is the spirit of Rennlist, right Rock? Yes that is my car in the video. I have no idea who any of you are that decided to just talk **** about me for no reason whatsoever.

Rock I have no idea where you got that quote from. If you knew me, you would know that I am not the kind of person who says immature and disrespectful things about people I do not know. My friend shot the footage for that video and put it up on Youtube. There are all kinds of people who talk trash about other people's videos on there (and apparently who talk trash on Rennlist about other Rennlist members) so if he said anything harsh to you, I'm sure it was just to defend the video he posted.

I am not even going to acknowledge what the rest of you said about the footage in the video, what kind of person you think I am, or any of the other immature banter so many of you feel the need to throw around here.

To this point, I have only met quality people through this forum and it is disappointing that there are people on here who will make some of the statements that have been made about me.

Rock, with all of this knowledge you have coming out of your ***...shouldn't you know that this type of verbal attacks against another Rennlist member don't belong in the technical forum?

Um. so to play devils advocate here... How does your FRIEND know who I am? Does he browse rennlist too? Dont think so. Im going to hold you responsible for what was said, and again I will restate that YOU sir are an *******. You started it, and now youre just playing victim on the forum.

And smokin. My 86 or 91? And if either. How is his car 10x nicer than the ladder or the former?
Old 01-03-2008, 01:43 AM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 646 Likes on 500 Posts

i dunno but he just did a sub 6-second 0-60 run...good in my book.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by smokintr6
oh and ps, if my *friends* poured gold fish in the vents of my prized Porsche, I would take that as a sign for some much needed personal reflection time.

Scuse me? Where did I ever say that those people were my friends. You sir must not think before you say something stupid.

Do you now how pissed I was the following morning? How the people that did it cleaned them out of my car, as well as gave me drinks and apologized?

Yeah you know me allright. But good try!
Old 01-03-2008, 01:53 AM
OhioState944
Instructor

I have no idea how my friend knows who you are and yes he used to browse Rennlist from time to time. I haven't talked to the guy in quite a while so who knows how often he is on here.

Wait a second....how did I start this? You were the one that started this thread.

I couldn't care less what you think I am. If calling me an ******* makes you feel better about yourself, go for it.

Smokin is right. My friend was just trying out some video editing stuff so he asked me if you could take a few videos of my car. I apologize that it doesn't have a purpose as meaningful as this thread.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:55 AM
purple_rado
Racer

Do you now how pissed I was the following morning? How the people that did it cleaned them out of my car, as well as gave me drinks and apologized?
a drink?
are you even old enough to drink, more importantly were you then? you're an ignorant kid that has a bunch of useless posts on this forum. what have you accomplish in life besides underage drinking and wrecking cars? ive heard stories about your unpayed tickets and fleeing from the police and i'm hundreds of miles away from you.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

I have no idea how my friend knows who you are and yes he used to browse Rennlist from time to time. I haven't talked to the guy in quite a while so who knows how often he is on here.

Wait a second....how did I start this? You were the one that started this thread.

I couldn't care less what you think I am. If calling me an ******* makes you feel better about yourself, go for it.

Smokin is right. My friend was just trying out some video editing stuff so he asked me if you could take a few videos of my car. I apologize that it doesn't have a purpose as meaningful as this thread.
Awww you poor deprived kid! Im so sorry we ever doubted your innocent attempt to look cool. Gosh. I guess we all owe you an apology . Maybe one day when my car gets ten times nicer (as nice as yours) I can make videos like that too!

Until then.... god. Ill just look at your video every day in envy of how could I could be.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:58 AM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 646 Likes on 500 Posts

Originally Posted by Judson951
the post ***** had to add something...

Old 01-03-2008, 01:59 AM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by purple_rado
a drink?
are you even old enough to drink, more importantly were you then? you're an ignorant kid that has a bunch of useless posts on this forum. what have you accomplish in life besides underage drinking and wrecking cars? ive heard stories about your unpayed tickets and fleeing from the police and i'm hundreds of miles away from you.
Hey hey! Im glad you like my stories! Just because ive had more 944's than youve had girlfriends (and more girlfriends than youve had girlfriends)!

No sir. I dont drink. I didnt accept their drinks. The point was that they were SORRY. A word which will never come out of your mouth. Thats what seperates us Cinci guys from Columbus. We are much much nicer and much less full of ourselves. Looks like this thread has turned into Columbus guys Vs the world.

So what? People got drunk and put goldfish in my car. GOLDFISH CRACKERS. They then CLEANED it themselves.

Perhaps they did it because they KNEW I wouldnt flip out like you. Also, since it was me. They would only put something as harmless as goldfish.

If you left your car in the middle of 30 drunken people, it would probably come back with dog**** in the vents.

If youre only argument is that I didnt pay tickets, and I got goldfish in my car then were in big trouble here boys

EDIT- Oh and BTW. I Havent wrecked a single one of my cars. I got rear ended in my turbo. Not at fault, insurance paid me. Thanks for stating the facts!
Old 01-03-2008, 02:00 AM
OhioState944
Instructor

Wow. Don't know where you're getting the "kid" **** from but that right there just proves how much you know.

How in the hell did you just randomly decide to call me out for something totally random like that. Honestly...did you just come across that video and say hey, I'm bored tonight. Let's go contribute something meaningful to a technical forum?
Old 01-03-2008, 02:01 AM
Judson951
Drifting

hahahahahah

Old 01-03-2008, 02:02 AM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Wow. Don't know where you're getting the "kid" **** from but that right there just proves how much you know.

How in the hell did you just randomly decide to call me out for something totally random like that. Honestly...did you just come across that video and say hey, I'm bored tonight. Let's go contribute something meaningful to a technical forum?
I was simply asking whos car it was. What do you want me to go ask the off topic people whos car that is? Theyre not gonna know!

When did I start the flame war? We got flamed, im firing back.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Auto_Werks 3.6
Quit Smokin'
Rennlist Member

Received 299 Likes on 193 Posts

Rock, Let me clear it up for you. The attached Image is what I was talking about, and it probably should have the caption "that just happened", or "you got rocked"

Scuse me? Where did I ever say that those people were my friends. You sir must not think before you say something stupid.

Yeah you know me allright. But good try!
You are right about one thing.. I don't know you. But I did stand in the paddock (sober) and watch you, watch them wreck your car with gold fish. You appeared to be too drunk to say anything about it. Yes, this is not second hand knowlege, I was standing right there!! Hmmmm, maybe you should not have asked for drinks as payment.

For the record, I have no problems with Dan, though I did try to kill him with non functioning brake lights once.... long story. He does good work, and his car always looks nice. But hey, you be the judge.

Bottom line: Gabe makes positive contributions to the Porsche community, moreso than yourself (in my opinion). Artistic value is in the eye of the beholder. Take as step back, and grow up!

Last edited by Auto_Werks 3.6; 07-10-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Quick Reply: Whos 951 is this?