Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

last night. this is what happend

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 07:49 PM
944kid
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmm, this reminds me of something:

Before:

After:

This was NOT my doing!
Old 07-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Gator_86_951
Spell Checker
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 296 Posts

Your friend is a retard.
Old 07-23-2006, 02:15 AM
Dal Heger
Addict
Rennlist Member

Being in Tulsa, I'm glad that there is one more idiot off the roads here. Hopefully he learned from this and won't be doing stupid stuff like that again.

No sympathy from me, except for the owner of the kia he killed.

Hopefully you'll leave this crap to Hallett, if you or your friend think that you know how to drive, come to a DE, prepare to be left at the end of the first timers run group. After being on the track, you won't even think about doing stupid stuff like this on the roads. It's much more fun on the track. You'll learn how scary and incompetent people (your friend definitely included) are on the roads.

Glad you're ok.

Dal.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:07 AM
Gator_86_951
Spell Checker
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 296 Posts

Your friend is still a retard.
Old 07-23-2006, 06:18 AM
JohanvdWalt
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I feel sorry for the owner of the Kia, insurance will cover him but what about all the time and effort to get the car fixed and then lose money when he sell it because its been in an accident.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Z-man
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JohanvdWalt
I feel sorry for the owner of the Kia, insurance will cover him but what about all the time and effort to get the car fixed and then lose money when he sell it because its been in an accident.
Given the damage to the nose of the Nissan, I suspect the Kia he hit is totalled. Which means the owner of the Kia will get the fair market value of he car, which typically is not enough to cover the cost of replaciing the car with a similar new Kia.

However, the owner of the Kia and (and should) sue the owner of the Nissan. At least to cover the difference in cost to replace his car + additional money for aggravation and time. Yes, when you do stupid things, you should be made to pay for your mistakes.

-Z-man.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:38 PM
devious944
Instructor

Originally Posted by Dal Heger
Being in Tulsa, I'm glad that there is one more idiot off the roads here. Hopefully he learned from this and won't be doing stupid stuff like that again.

No sympathy from me, except for the owner of the kia he killed.

Hopefully you'll leave this crap to Hallett, if you or your friend think that you know how to drive, come to a DE, prepare to be left at the end of the first timers run group. After being on the track, you won't even think about doing stupid stuff like this on the roads. It's much more fun on the track. You'll learn how scary and incompetent people (your friend definitely included) are on the roads.

Glad you're ok.

Dal.

your from tulsa? right on . are there any others?
i know i can drive , but i dont think my car could pass an inspection. and the last time i got on it hard i trashed the gear box. and im not looking to do that again any time soon, but i would love to come watch. when is the next track day at hallett?

yeah both cars are totalled. and its not over for him (a lawsuit and tickets)
but some good did come out of this. i care about my car even more now, and tuesday the body and all the panels are getting jambed. i dont know how thats good but its good for me

Quick Reply: last night. this is what happend