Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

O.T.: Amazing NEW car care product

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 04:07 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you all
The response has been overwhelming!
The first 6 demos will be on their way within 48 hours.
I expect to have posts, and apologies, posted before the 2nd week of Feb.
I cannot see any more deserving people than my 'watercooler' brothers on Rennlist to share my bounty. {Can you tell i've been drinking?}.
Guy's. This stuff works
Ye Gods! Bloody amazing.
This is costing me a fortune in postage. But if I get the response I expect, it is worth it!
To those who have met me in person, trust me, this **** works! I have no idea why, or what is in it, but it does!
I'm going Nigh Nigh's now
My inbox is being overloaded. Need a rest. Expressions of interest are welcome.
ME
Old 02-13-2006, 07:25 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Another tester replies.
https://rennlist.com/forums/924-931-944-951-968-forum/253622-car-wash-product-review-magic-wash-4-porsches.html
EDIT: Sorry geoff. Repost of a new thread.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:26 PM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Whilst we wait for more testers in the USA and Canada to post I thought I should share this with you. Get Google to translate for you. LOL

New Testimonial from Japan!

P-horse, Japan

I have finally had the chance to try the magic wash and I am happy to report that we will endorse it to our customers through our shop, with your blessings, of course. I washed my own Porsche 993 twin turbo with it and I found it terrific. The color of my car is Arena Red, which, as you know, shows up dirt very easily. Unlike Australia or California during dry spells, we do have ample water in Japan. So, we will offer your product as a quick and convenient detailing fix for those people who want to spruce up their rides without taking it to the local car wash. It should also appeal to those who live in apartments here without quick access to a garden hose.

I look forward to trying the other products in the demonstration bundle you sent us and I will report on those as we test them out.

As promised, the magic wash is obviously environmentally friendly and our adverts for your products will emphasize the three points I have mentioned: a convenient detailing product; doesn't require much water; and a great green product to use with confidence.

We are still revamping our web site and within a month hope to finish the English version of it with pictures of your products on it as a car care package that includes: RejeX, Magic Wash, and another scratch filler and gloss restorer that my partner has found here. So: Magic Wash to clean the car; RejeX to protect it; and my partner's product to smooth out scratches and bring out the gloss. I am especially interested in the water spot remover in our demo package. We just need a car to test it on.

Richard Paulson

Last edited by beeg; 02-21-2006 at 05:59 AM. Reason: I screwed up
Old 02-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I did find one problem with Magic wash this weekend... I washed my car with it yesterday, when it was about 17* F outside... the stuff froze if I left it on for too long... but, I had my chamoise with hot water, and it took care of any issue...

I HAVE THE CLEANEST CAR AT MY SCHOOL!
Old 02-20-2006, 11:10 PM
inactiveuser92616
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

washing in 17*? Geoff you are crazy. I get pissed off about scraping the windows off, and your hand washing? LOL
Old 02-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

LOL What can I say? I like having a clean car.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:39 AM
The DareDevil
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

At first glance I thought you were claiming your product turned old Fords into beautiful 944s
Old 02-21-2006, 01:35 AM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

it does! that's the magic in Magic Wash
Old 02-21-2006, 06:14 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Porschephile 924
it does! that's the magic in Magic Wash
Gee! And I'm not even paying him for this!
Will you marry me Geoff?
Old 02-21-2006, 08:48 AM
The DareDevil
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by beeg
Will you marry me Geoff?
I think he’d rather a (paid) trip to Australia
Old 02-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by beeg
Will you marry me Geoff?

I dunno... your lovely wife, "The Dragon" as you put it, looks like the jealous type
Old 02-26-2006, 04:46 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Ladies and gentlemen
My humble apologies.

Notwhitstanding the fact that this stuff works, and we are still waiting for posts from all the testers in the various forums, I humbly appologise for misleading you as to the business aspects of this product.

I sat down with the inventor this morning, a Mad Chinaman with a Fu Manchu beard, and received my first lesson in 'Business and marketing 101'.

The actual marketing/distributorship/licensing agreement for Magic Wash will be:

* You come up with a business plan which we approve of, ensuring adequate capitalisation to cover costs.

* After a license has been purchased we will advise on the requirements of production of the product.

* Your exclusive license for your area costs you XXXX amount of Australian dollars and gives you 5 years exclustivity for your market.

* There are NO yearly license fees for the first 5 years.

* You can renew your license after 5 years at a cost to be negotiated depending on your success/turnover.

* You can onsell your license at any time for a profit after approval from the parent company {Us!}.

* You can purchase concentrate, literature etc from us at very low cost. We have alredy filmed a TV ad which we will make available at no cost. Dub your own voiceover to suit your market.

* How you market the product is up to you. We will answer any queries and advise as necessary.

* You can engage/employ any distributors or demonstrators as you see fit. It is your market and we respect your right to work it as you will.

* With the correct marketing approach, i.e water saving, eco friendly, biodegradeable, drinkable/safe, this product is a shoe-in to be successful!
Old 02-26-2006, 03:23 PM
944S2NUT
Drifting

No water was used to wash this car!

No water on this car since October 2005!

I hope to here from you soon.[/QUOTE]

For a sec there I thought you get a red 944 after washing that blue car! Before after kinda deal
Old 02-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Bri Bro
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 944S2NUT
No water was used to wash this car!
No water on this car since October 2005!
I hope to here from you soon.
In my three trips to Australia (Up and down the East coast) I have never seen a car wash. The person I was visiting rarely washed their cars. When they did, they did it with a bucket and had to rinse the car the same way. Water is a very precious community in Australia even in Cairns which gets lots of rain, but it is seasonal.

Maybe we can learn something here.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:52 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

To all who asked for samples. Those that I could supply have been sent.
I only ask that you try the product, in accordance with the enclosed directions, and post an honest reply.
So far there have only been two replies across the 'list.
I went to a great deal of trouble, including a BIG suckup to JohnD, to get this stuff to you guys. It is only fair you try it and post your results. Please.
With current water restrictions being enforced around the world {tho maybe not in your area, but other places} this stuff works and has no bad properties.
Testers please post in the next few days, I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Quick Reply: O.T.: Amazing NEW car care product