Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT- What should I do about this little problem?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Royal Tiger
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As for it escalating to a stolen car, you are on the way and have done nothing to curtail it. I would point out your lack of use of the English language to validate your immaturity, but I'm sure "us old guys" can draw our own conclusions. You do not posses a valid license, yet brag about driving a car. You brag about dishing out revenge, yet also state you don't know who actually damaged your car. I have never met anyone involved in a tit-for-tat that did nothing wrong at the beginning of the incident. Go ahead and flame, if you feel the need, grow up and you'll see how you appear to others.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:44 PM
austin944
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

Guys, he came here for advice, and not to receive a lecture. I'm sure you'all have never done anything as a teenager which you later regretted.

All you're going to do by lecturing him is **** him off and he'll stop listening.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:53 PM
BigNNasty
Racer

Originally Posted by BigNNasty

So, what do you guys think I should do, if I find out who did this?

TigerShark, you seem to have missed that phrase...

Seems like you need to get glasses, or learn how to read...
Old 12-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Royal Tiger
Drifting

Austin, he came here for advice and he was given it, grow up. The lecture part came when he insisted he was right. And no, I never vandalized someone's car as a teen.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:59 PM
Royal Tiger
Drifting

Ohhh. Coming from someone as articulate as yourself, I'm almost impressed. I'm done trying to reason with some one of your limited intelligence. Again, grow up. What's next? I'll meet you at 3 at the flagpole? Maybe you should find out why they are targeting you and deal with the larger issue. What did you do to rise their ire? Is it over a woman? Did you "disrespect" them or something else of that senselessness? Maybe you are an innocent victim, if that is the case, then seek out the correct course of action. You act 15, and that's fine since you are, but try not to take the moral or intellectual high ground, since you have failed to gain it.
Old 12-24-2005, 09:03 PM
BigNNasty
Racer

Tigershark...

Your not very smart yourself, for however old you are. I don't need this baby talk. I need to find them and beat their *** so the problem stops, and doesn't persist. If I don't hand some *** whoopins out, their going to think they can keep doing it, and get away with it. I didn't disrespect anyone. No woman or anything. Just some punk little kids thinking their hilarious. How can you call me immature, when I'm out to beat *** of people who are actually the ones being immature?

You need to grow up. You weren't a damn angle when you grew up I bet, so stop trying to play it off on us...

EVERYONE, has done something stupid in their life, so shut up.

I need advice on how to stop this, not advice of how I shouldn't be driving...
Old 12-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Royal Tiger
Drifting

Big, I told you clearly in one of the above posts, to find out the cause and then take the correct course of action. You think beating someone up will stop this? OK, let's play this senerio. You said you delt out some revenge on someone who MAY have had something to do with this. So you beat them up. Then they either jump you later, maybe with a bat, or knife, or gun. Or they turn around and play rightous no matter how much they treated you like crap and have you arrested for assault. At what point here did you win? I can feel for you with your dilema, I even said if you were not out driving at 15 it would be different. I don't agree with the egging of your car. That was wrong and juvenile. My advice is try and rise above it and not lower yourself down to it. If you are a person of greater values and intelligence then I'm giving you credit for based upon your behavior and actions, then this is what will reflect that. Yes everyone was young, but it is how we deal with things like this that define our character. You can keep calling names or you can see the big picture. Your choice.
Old 12-24-2005, 09:35 PM
MR951
Racer

A Month, month and half ago, I walk outside my friends house at 3:30am, to find a penny glued to my driver side window. I did some revenge to possible suspects...
Like others have pointed out. It looks like you've already escalated it. WTH did you do? You say "possible suspects" so you're not sure they were even the ones that glued the penny and you took revenge on them. WTF?

Go back and re-read Tigersharks comments.
Old 12-24-2005, 09:59 PM
BigNNasty
Racer

Ok...

Finally TigerShark, useful info...

Yes, I didn't think about SOME of those things...

I just hate to let it blow over like last time, because they are going to think they can keep doing it...
Old 12-24-2005, 10:02 PM
Royal Tiger
Drifting

Here's an example. You like to rile someone up in school. So everyday you taunt him. He gets mad and lets you see it bothers him. You think it's fun and keep doing it. Now, you rile him up and instead of firing back, he ignores you. Or even smiles and laughs it off. Soon you'll get tired and move on. Not always the case, but something to at least consider.
Old 12-24-2005, 11:41 PM
nine-44
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's hard to say what they will do or how they react. Some will just walk away if you do first. Some will come on stronger and stronger untill you reactif you don't respond at first. If you started it, you need to end it, if they started it, you need to end it. I've had a few that wouldn't quit, I told them that they had better back off or else. Not many pushed to find out what "or else" meant. The ones that did, didn't like it. Normally now days, I'm man enough to walk away before something bad happens. It amazingly works out to be much easier. Some can't handle being walked away from. At that point, whatever they bring on themselves is what they got comming, by not leaving well enough alone. This works the same for you too. Think first..
Old 12-25-2005, 12:45 AM
icat
Race Car

How can you call me immature, when I'm out to beat *** of people who are actually the ones being immature?
Read your own posts very very carefully. Oh, here's some Christmas gifts for you.

Old 12-26-2005, 01:49 AM
grayhem
Track Day

Tigershark...

Your not very smart yourself, for however old you are. I don't need this baby talk. I need to find them and beat their *** so the problem stops, and doesn't persist. If I don't hand some *** whoopins out, their going to think they can keep doing it, and get away with it.
you're not gonna learn nobody with no *** whoopins, son. really, if you beat some guy up, the problem is just going to escalate. maybe he'll call the cops on you, who knows.
I didn't disrespect anyone. No woman or anything. Just some punk little kids thinking their hilarious. How can you call me immature, when I'm out to beat *** of people who are actually the ones being immature?
we are calling you immature because you are going to "beat *** of people who are actually the ones being immature"

You need to grow up. You weren't a damn angle when you grew up I bet, so stop trying to play it off on us...

EVERYONE, has done something stupid in their life, so shut up.

I need advice on how to stop this, not advice of how I shouldn't be driving...
are you admitting you are doing something stupid? by all means don't do something if you think it is stupid.

my advice to you re: how to stop this, is to grin and bear it until they stop. stop handing out your *** whoopins and grow up.

also merry christmas
Old 12-26-2005, 03:22 AM
BigNNasty
Racer

I don't think any of you get it...

It wont stop. Thats how little punk kids in my town are. You let them keep getting away with it, and they'll keep doing it. Each time they do it, they'll up the ante a little, and do something worse then before. Ignoring them is not the way to go about this, that's what IS going to make it worse. They need to know what they are doing is messed up, and not right.

I need a way to solve the problem. I'm not suggesting you say I beat their ***, but encouraging me to do something besides ignoring vandalism is what you should do.
Old 12-26-2005, 03:49 AM
grayhem
Track Day

I don't think any of you get it...

It wont stop. Thats how little punk kids in my town are. You let them keep getting away with it, and they'll keep doing it. Each time they do it, they'll up the ante a little, and do something worse then before. Ignoring them is not the way to go about this, that's what IS going to make it worse. They need to know what they are doing is messed up, and not right.

I need a way to solve the problem. I'm not suggesting you say I beat their ***, but encouraging me to do something besides ignoring vandalism is what you should do.
Then call the cops. Its either worth taking your licks for the illegal driving and revenge, or its not. Either way, i'm not envious of your situation. good luck.

Quick Reply: OT- What should I do about this little problem?