Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Effin vandals...

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 02:46 AM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Serge944
Posting this thread solves nothing.

If you're upset over this, you have a lot coming later in life!
Serge, I'm gonna say this once, and it's ONLY because I'm not in the greatest of moods...

I don't give a sh*t what you think. Every time something happens to my car and I post about it, you act like I'm over reacting. it's not like I'm expecting posting this thread will bring me the perp so I can kick him in the *****, I'm just expressing my distaste for douchebags who feel that it's OK to spit on someone else's property. Honestly, with your reaction towards me in this thread, and in the thread I posted when my car was backed into and the bitch fled the scene, has been completely negative. Lets see how pleased you are when some *** hat spits on your car, or backs into it, breaking a tail light, etc... If I wasn't in Colorado, I'd be half tempted to find out.

so, How 'bout we cheer up, and start being more supportive, huh? if not, don't respond to my threads. understood? great!

and I have every damn right to be upset about wiping some dumbass's saliva off of the windscreen of my car... I'm sure you would be too.

One last thing... You don't own a Porsche anymore, and you always seem to find the cloud in every silver lining (stolen from someone else on the forum)... Do you stick around to bring everyone down? go find a bimmer forum, and see if their moral needs to divebomb
Old 08-02-2005, 03:20 AM
Serge944
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 29 Posts

Actually, I still do own a Porsche. Your comments are very distasteful, I'm surprised.

Also, how are you contributing to the community by showing your discontent with "douchebags?" Is that supposed to cheer up the forum in any matter?

Hold your chin up high and say "my belts did NOT break today!"
Old 08-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

ok, that's better... I do apologize, that was distasteful... I guess someone peed in my pudding last night and I vented. Also, I thought you sold them all and bought a BMW
Old 08-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Serge944
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 29 Posts

I'm in the process of selling my '84, but no luck yet.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:02 PM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

ah. I see. good luck with the sale!
Old 08-02-2005, 02:46 PM
75ohm
Resistance is Futile
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 131 Likes on 88 Posts

What the heck is that all about? No kidding it doesn't solve the problem that people do primordial things like spit on people's cars but if that doesn't annoy you then what color is the sky in your world so we can live in it during our post? That's a clinically sterile response. I know most of us here probably wouldn't smile if we had a booger Hors'douvres on our windshield - or worse off, the remants of slinging the oblong output of a Gallus domesticus strewn about our ride.

Give the man a chance to vent, let's flame on the problem, get it off our chest, and move on. It beats the hypothetical alternative to actually turn to violence. You've attempted to squash the man's vent. Come back to the dark side. Flame a bit. I dare you.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Funn944
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default egged?

hey vette,

Noticed you are in Canyon Country. I'm in Stevenson Ranch.
I have an '86 944na and I'm moving: might have a part or two
that you might want.
e-mail me visionmixer@earthlink.net

Quick Reply: Effin vandals...