Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Effin vandals...

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Mongo
Official Bay Area Patriot
Fuse 24 Assassin
Rennlist Member

Received 119 Likes on 62 Posts

we walked out of a burger king one time and saw a WHOLE WHOPPER all over the back of my dad's '85 928S when we still had it. My dad was so pissed that he coulda ripped the person's ***** off that did that, put it in between the burger buns and made him eat his own meat.

People are disrespectful and jealous of what they don't have, regardless if it's a $3,000 Porsche or a $20,000 Honda S2000, the fact that our cars bear the crest is what sets the weak's jealousy off.

I hope they burn in hell some day for their ignorance and envy.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:05 PM
bearone
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

snot wipes off.

look on the brite side, it could've been much worse.

Old 08-01-2005, 06:36 PM
bloodraven
Race Car

Originally Posted by MoeJoe
Oh, I have been meaning to tell you, nice dash in your pic.
I like the car in front of him personally
Old 08-01-2005, 07:05 PM
daniel951
Race Car

Originally Posted by MoeJoe
The more I drive it the more I like it. Maybe we can have a Colorado wrenching party before the summer is over. Timing belt check/replace, brake bleed, whatever.
I might be pulling my motor soon so i can have a wrenching party over here and buy everyone dinner . I will soon find out later on today if i have to pull the motor or not from the leak down test
Old 08-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Chase72
Racer

Dudes: I know what you mean. I parked in the saftey of my parking garage at work... there is a security guard and everything... And when I came out, the header panel had been hit pretty hard (like a truck backed into it). After all was said and done, the garage claimed no responsibility, the guard saw nothing, and nobody left a note. It took $500 to fix (including cost of replacement panel & paint). Yeah, some people just suck!
Old 08-01-2005, 07:29 PM
BeerBurner
Unbannable
Rennlist Member

Received 92 Likes on 44 Posts

Geoff, you seem to get your car spat on a lot (unless I'm confusing you with someone else). Is it possible you have an enemy?

BB.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ya, that's me... Maybe when I'm away from the car, a secret neon sign lights up and says, "SPIT ON ME!" that would be wierd.. but I don't have many enemies... the 4 major ones don't know I drive a Porsche, (haven't contacted them for 5 years) and my most recent 2 live on the other side of Denver, and couldn't find the side of a barn if they were standing next to it.... let alone, find my car in a movie theater parking lot 30 miles away... it wouldn't surprise me if it were any of them, but it's unlikely. As for the previous times, that was at school, and I have no enemies there...
Old 08-01-2005, 08:46 PM
pcarfan944
Burning Brakes

Received 72 Likes on 46 Posts

Last night before the movie, me and the girly stopped at Subway for dinner. The entire parking row infront of the store (10+ spaces) were empty, so I parked in the middle down away from the entry. We came out about 15 minutes later, and the parking row was still empty except for my car and a Chevy 2500HD Pickup. The truck was not only parked right next to my Porsche, but so close my date (as skinny as she is) could barely get in the car. The 300lb pig (aka the trucks owner) came out and was standing there waiting to get to his pig mobile as my date was making an effort to limbo into the car, so I loudly said "i'm glad this guy left you enough room to get in" and glared at the guy. I think he got the message. Had I been by myself I probably would have handled it differently and not so politely, but that's not the first time i've come out to find some pig SUV or truck two inches for my car.

Old 08-01-2005, 10:40 PM
nickhance
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was driving through a parking lot during the evening after I'd cleaned my car earlier that day. I'm just putting along, minding my own business and I hear "POP!", "POP!", like I'm running over bubble wrap or something.

It's then that I notice I'm being egged. They're throwing eggs at the car while I've got my windows down and the sunroof tipped. Do you know how difficult it is to get egg out of carpet?!

Anyway, I put the car in first and drop the clutch (one of the very few times I've ever done that) and light up the tires in this empty parking lot, spin the car around using the throttle and rip across the parking lot to the only people I see. The group I stopped at was much too far away to have been throwing eggs with that kind of accuracy at my car, but I still got out and yelled "WHOS THROWING **** EGGS AT MY CAR!?!" and stared down all 8 kids, who probably could have killed me if I wasn' fueled by "someone hit my porsche" rage.

The lucky kids who egged my car got away. I was completely blinded when I realized what happened and boy was I pissed. They got quite a show out of it, but I was _NOT_ pleased trying to clean that rap out of the car. It even left a mark in the paint that's visable to this day.

Speaking of theaters though, one time I left my '67 Ford Galaxie outside the theater to come back and find a big lipstick kiss on the back of the car. I have no idea who did it or how it got there.
Old 08-01-2005, 10:55 PM
silverBean
Burning Brakes

I know the feeling, i've already posted on the same damn thing. The thing these F#@K heads keep hitting MY HOUSE. I think they know my sister or something. But these some idiots keep door bell ditching at 3 am!!!! The reason i think my sister knows them is one time, the doorbell rang, and then the phoine rang. I wasn't here at the time. But my mom, grandma and sister were. I swear, I'm leaving a baseball bat by the door from now on...
Old 08-01-2005, 10:57 PM
rickb20
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default snot on windshields

I'll never forget the time someone did this to my dad's brand new 1980 Toyota Supra. My dad was in his prime at that time (about 32 y.o, 6'4" and about 235lbs - benchpressed about 300#).

Our family had gone into a grocery to pick up ice cream one evening. Somewhere in the store my dad saw a dope head that he had busted at one time. Oh, did I mention my dad was a narc? Anyway, when we went back outside there was a nice large lugie on the windshield. Without hesitation my dad drove straight to the guy's parent's house about 4 blocks away. When my dad knocked the guy came to the door followed by his father. My dad grabbed him by his hair, dragged him out to the car and proceeded to use his hair to clean off the windshield. By the time it was over the kid was crying and his dad was cursing, but my dad made his point. He's still a pretty big guy but he's much more calm these days. Needless to say I was always in awe of my dad when I was a kid.

Rick
Old 08-01-2005, 11:45 PM
75ohm
Resistance is Futile
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 131 Likes on 88 Posts

Remember, if the world wasn't full of stupid people, we all wouldn't be so smart.

Think about it.

What is it that compels an individual to expectorate on a parked car? The thrill of doing something to compensate for being relegated to driving a honda with a potato shooter exhaust? Is it the adrenalin rush of throwing an egg at someone's ride "BECAUSE THEY CAN"? No, it's because they are insanely jealous of the P-car. Pure and simple, they're outclassed, even with our P-cars that are much older... they are outclassed and they know it. I, for one, fear some punk prying the hood emblem off my car; however, would relish catching them in the act to find out how well they can eat or wipe themselves with two casts. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:48 PM
Chris_924s
Nerd Herder
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Try parking in a public garage downtown daily, and leaving it in the apartment parking lot overnight.

You'll get used to it.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:54 PM
75ohm
Resistance is Futile
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 131 Likes on 88 Posts

*Wincing in pain* thinking about it.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:40 AM
Serge944
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 29 Posts

Posting this thread solves nothing.

If you're upset over this, you have a lot coming later in life!

Quick Reply: Effin vandals...