Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how remove 944 badge to put turbo one!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Friendan
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

No, im pretty sure he isn't. Go back and read his original posts. He comes off as very real, he just has the wrong idea of what this forum is and seems to just want a quick fix to have a snazzy car.

Edit: Check this thread out, After I spoke to him in spanish he explained that he was a retired chiropractor with friends in Germany, and he wanted his cars to be all bling by the time he got there, in two months.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:00 PM
L8 APEKS
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apparently "bling" has a different definition in PR.

I hope he realizes that if he does this to his cars, he will be the laughing stock of anyone who actually cares.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:11 PM
guido944
Banned

you guys know many things and many not !!!i beat many of you guys have a prety **** 944 with over 1500 miles with alot of not original parts on it !!!944 are nice as many of the other porsche sbut the best is get a car with less use and as stock as possible my car a almost brand new and imported from germany on ower many of you will dream to have a car like miines and keep greamng with euro more expensive taht dollrse will talk about 17000 dollres to get one if you can find one !!so kke dreaming with your ****y 951 20 owmers and racing days and your all bonded nas ****y 944 probably you guy own!!!!!i will post phots soon about nices car you you will see who is s!!!t and who is not
Old 05-03-2005, 07:18 PM
TRWright
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by guido944
you guys know many things and many not !!!i beat many of you guys have a prety **** 944 with over 1500 miles with alot of not original parts on it !!!944 are nice as many of the other porsche sbut the best is get a car with less use and as stock as possible my car a almost brand new and imported from germany on ower many of you will dream to have a car like miines and keep greamng with euro more expensive taht dollrse will talk about 17000 dollres to get one if you can find one !!so kke dreaming with your ****y 951 20 owmers and racing days and your all bonded nas ****y 944 probably you guy own!!!!!i will post phots soon about nices car you you will see who is s!!!t and who is not
Ummmm, WOW!!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 07:28 PM
pikey7
Drifting

Glad to see you'll have a nice, low mileage 944 with an aftermarket turbo badge on it. Is that going to double the price to a kagillion dollars then?

Why not just defeat your own arguments.

Plonker
Old 05-03-2005, 07:40 PM
ferkel
Intermediate

how you take off badge without damaging paint
With a For Sale sign.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Tony K
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's a big world out there. I sure as hell wouldn't put a Turbo badge on an NA car, but I sure as hell wouldn't do a cone air filter or white gauges or 18" wheels or most of the other ricer mods a lot of people do.

but what i wantto do is type like guido!!!!!! 11!!! we shoudl all start threead just tryto use same style conversation typing guido on internet!!!! yeah guys!!!!! so what is truth is guido real or guido some rennlistermember tryiing be funny!!!!!! this guido post always i have to laugh read guido post!!!!! !1!!!1! i like guido english grammar school!!!!!!! if you want type like guido you have to say many thing type runon sentence no use comma preposition article other wordslike that sometimes msisspell and runwordstogether just long as you keep typing so loong no end of sentence hard to read kind of diffficult to follow keep reading funny i live miami several year have many friend colombia peru cuba elsalador belize panama know manhy latino nobody have name guido tho i always thought guidoname for italian never hear of in latinamerica guido name use in unitedstates america usually when someone trying make joke poke fun ethnic like when im on list for lancia owner people use guido refer to guy work in pininfariineferrari factory not really know name use too often sojust another reason think guido made up character just rennlister in dsisguise!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!! what all you think!!!!!!1
Old 05-03-2005, 07:50 PM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

Received 668 Likes on 448 Posts

Is this a NZ951 retaliation for being banned? Not that he's troll but maybee playing a joke under a new user log-in?
Old 05-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Dilberto
Drifting

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Please Dont DO IT!

What a travesty- to have a wannabee car within our ranks...
Old 05-03-2005, 07:53 PM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Tony K
It's a big world out there. I sure as hell wouldn't put a Turbo badge on an NA car, but I sure as hell wouldn't do a cone air filter or white gauges or 18" wheels or most of the other ricer mods a lot of people do.

but what i wantto do is type like guido!!!!!! 11!!! we shoudl all start threead just tryto use same style conversation typing guido on internet!!!! yeah guys!!!!! so what is truth is guido real or guido some rennlistermember tryiing be funny!!!!!! this guido post always i have to laugh read guido post!!!!! !1!!!1! i like guido english grammar school!!!!!!! if you want type like guido you have to say many thing type runon sentence no use comma preposition article other wordslike that sometimes msisspell and runwordstogether just long as you keep typing so loong no end of sentence hard to read kind of diffficult to follow keep reading funny i live miami several year have many friend colombia peru cuba elsalador belize panama know manhy latino nobody have name guido tho i always thought guidoname for italian never hear of in latinamerica guido name use in unitedstates america usually when someone trying make joke poke fun ethnic like when im on list for lancia owner people use guido refer to guy work in pininfariineferrari factory not really know name use too often sojust another reason think guido made up character just rennlister in dsisguise!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!! what all you think!!!!!!1
guidocar is badassone he get turbobadge to replace other slowbadgeon944!!!! we see who had badasseineingsit car whenbadge donewith 1500 mile onit!!!!! mycarhave 150,000mile on it with alotof notoriginal part like engine or wheelbearingbut it still badass!!!!keep greamng with euro more expensive taht dollrse will talk about 17000 dollres to get one if you can find one !!so kke dreaming with your ****y 951 20 owmers and racing days and your all bonded nas ****y 944 probably you guy own!!!!!i will post phots soon about nices car you you will see who is s!!!t and who is not!!!!

'nuff said!!!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 08:22 PM
guido944
Banned

stop asking who I'm or what country I'm from I guess you guy's will know it with pass of time here in rennlist but be focus and star to give good ideas to my post that way many people out there will be more educate about porsche vehicules !!!!!!so thans all of you guys for yours reply and keep track my post and please if you will write !!use your minds and let us waht you know about the treat not b..l s .hit like some people her liek to talk thanks again ciaos caros guido
Old 05-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by streckfu's951
Is this a NZ951 retaliation for being banned? Not that he's troll but maybee playing a joke under a new user log-in?
He was banned??? Why?
~Eyal
Old 05-03-2005, 08:32 PM
pikey7
Drifting

Posting PM's. Big thread on it in OT
Old 05-03-2005, 08:35 PM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

Received 668 Likes on 448 Posts

stop asking who I'm or what country I'm from I guess you guy's will know it with pass of time here in rennlist but be focus and star to give good ideas to my post that way many people out there will be more educate about porsche vehicules !!!!!!so thans all of you guys for yours reply and keep track my post and please if you will write !!use your minds and let us waht you know about the treat not b..l s .hit like some people her liek to talk thanks again ciaos caros guido

Lookie! We are speaking the English!

Are you in 3rd grade? Does mom know you're on her computer?
Old 05-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Helstrm
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay if you paste his comments in the google Translate Tool and translate from Portuguese It almost makes sense.

Quick Reply: how remove 944 badge to put turbo one!!!!!