Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 01:13 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt H
Yeah, lets be nice to Z-Man. He doesnt need any more crap over there!

Edge - I got some 16X12" fuchs from a 911, I was wondering if i could bolt them up.
Oh god... How could he think those were 12s? Shouldnt the fact that 245s FILL the rim actually clue the average person in?

Hey Matt, ive got these phat dubz off a 4 bolt Prelude yo, I wanna be ridin in style with Pilki, but I need to know where to get some adapters to fit these tite 20s to my 944 Non-NON Turbo

Old 12-23-2004, 01:15 PM
Matt H
Race Director

I generally recommend 24s for pimpin the 944, I mean you HAVE to fill out the fender wells. If it rubs in the front just remove the fender, they dont do anything anyway.
Old 12-23-2004, 01:17 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

I generally recommend 24s for pimpin the 944, I mean you HAVE to fill out the fender wells. If it rubs in the front just remove the fender, they dont do anything anyway.
Then slam that 944 to the ground by cutting the springs. All the real performance imports are like that.
Old 12-23-2004, 01:22 PM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 79 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by theedge
Then slam that 944 to the ground by cutting the springs. All the real performance imports are like that.
Speaking of that, some a-hole at Gatto's tire asked me who "cut my springs" when I was there getting an alignment. I preceeded to tell them to get my effing car off the lift (for a few other reasons).
Old 12-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 103 Likes on 76 Posts

Darn,
Im not home so i cant activate my account. I am Amaf, I am craig, I am Craig Amaf,

I love the rules

I will control myself

I will not cause trouble to others

I am at least 14 years old

Admin has the right to modify/delete my messages

ASPPlayground.NET reserves the rights to modify this agreement
at any time
Old 12-23-2004, 01:25 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Matt O.
Speaking of that, some a-hole at Gatto's tire asked me who "cut my springs" when I was there getting an alignment. I preceeded to tell them to get my effing car off the lift (for a few other reasons).
I would have hightailed it out of there too!

I hope you didnt pay them anything?
Old 12-23-2004, 01:25 PM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

I love how they try to spell "brakes"... seeing threads titled

"BREAKING SYSTEM" or "BREAKS" makes me think "What system is he going to break?" or "When is this guy's lunch break?" I dunno...wierd...but still great, and I'm glad I don't have to deal with taht kind of stupidity here on Rennlist...THANKS PETE, RANDY, AND OF COURSE, JOHN D
Old 12-23-2004, 01:34 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Geoff, I already corrected Brakes on a number of posts.
Old 12-23-2004, 01:40 PM
Matt H
Race Director

You all now have a guess how long this site will be up poll (John , please report this rampant unauthorized use of the Porche trademark and logo) on the other forum!

BTW, I have also done some housecleaning on the RX7 forum, where I am also a member. Everyone should know that Mr. Pilkington is an a$$.

Pete, can we invite him over here? PLEASE, I need something to keep me busy during my vacation.
Old 12-23-2004, 01:50 PM
pete944
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everyone should know that Mr. Pilkington is an a$$.

Pete, can we invite him over here? PLEASE, I need something to keep me busy during my vacation.

Go for it. He may not last long and I may have to edit the more colorful words in his posts but I'm game.

Rennlisters, break and attack! Fire at will!
Hahahahahaha!
Old 12-23-2004, 02:00 PM
dgz924s
Three Wheelin'

Great site to sell my car.......12 grand. Heavily modified 924S that eats Turbo's and race ready, see her drift baby!! Rare beast! LeMans Champion!!

Come on rich little ricer boys buy this race car!!!

Oh well.........
Old 12-23-2004, 02:45 PM
bloodraven
Race Car

LMAO!!
Old 12-23-2004, 02:52 PM
M758
Race Director

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Is Mr Poopkington really AMAF....

... You decide!

Last night coming home from a random drive (I do this often,) the road was entirely to myself. I hadn’t passed a car for miles and this stretch is pretty much country anyways, though a 4 lane highway. I was cruising along at my own pace as I often do; I don’t find it necessary to speed excessively so I just go about my business. It wasn’t long before I saw a set of headlight gaining quickly from behind. I knew at the speeds they were traveling that this had to be a group of hotshot punks. Two Honda Civics and an Accord to be exact. The accord’s driver nearly rear-ends me as he screams up to my backside, stopping just inches shy of my bumper, the other two already in the left-hand lane, decide to pull parllel to me and rev their engines and make obscene gestures. Now I am not an easily anger person, but playing pranks like this on the road is just asinine. Disrespect your own car and life, but leave me out of it. Now the driver of the front car decides he’s going to come in, a bit too early I might add, and while he didn’t’ hit me it was a damn close fit. So at this point I am officially wolf-packed. I am followed, lead and blocked in by a group of ricers with nothing (apparently) on their minds. Enraged by this act of needless stupidity I hit the clutch and let the rpms drop, and slowing myself to the 50mph range. The chase and sidecar both came down with me, but the lead car apparently wasn’t paying attention, or was just too impressed with himself to slow. Either way this gave me the break I needed; I placed the **** into the 4th and revved my engine one signaling the car next to me that I was about to go. The warning went unyielded and I jammed the gas pedal to the floor, easily breaking through the hole in their blockade. As I am accelerating and look back, right behind the Accord was the good-old back & white, whom apparently had seen at least a moments worth of what had gone on. The accord stopped but his buddies sped up as if to make chase with myself. Now mind you at this point I had capped my speed at 90 mph (55 zone) merely to break away from the masses of stupidity. About a mile down the road and a little over a mile I come to a stop light but neither of the Civics are to be found. Why do people find it necessary to act like a bunch of sugar fueled jackasses? Especially in junk piles like that?! When was the last time you saw a Porsche owner act like a bitch to grab everyone’s attention? That’s because we don’t’ have to prove anything. Keep racing on the track, and inanity off the roads. And for the love of God if you have to mod it to hit 120, you have no right to call it a racer; no matter how many “type R” stickers you slap on there.

< Message edited by Mr Pilkington -- 10/29/2004 3:36:57 PM >

Very AMAFesque there...

Here is a link to the full thread...
http://www.porscheforum.com/m_1939/tm.htm
Old 12-23-2004, 02:54 PM
icat
Race Car

Originally Posted by 944 Fanatic
Oy Vey,
Taken care of, and replaced with this:

Now that was FUNNY! I'm laughing so hard I'm darn near crying!
Old 12-23-2004, 02:55 PM
KuHL 951
Hey Man
Rennlist Member

Received 181 Likes on 106 Posts

My God, if some of those people escape and find this site it will spell the End of Civilization as we know it. I have to admit though, I haven't had such a fun read in a long time. I love the N/A dyno! I'll have to join up before Hans nad Fritz shuts them down.

Quick Reply: Porsche Forum?