Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 02:03 AM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dang....i missed all this?!?!?!?!
DAMNIT!!!!
oh well...drifting gocarts on ice and riding pocket rockets in tenessee was fun to.
Old 12-27-2004, 03:29 AM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Granite 944
You've GOT TO BE KIDDING.............RIGHT! COME ON! LET IT GO!
yes i was kidding (notice the winking smiley? if i wasnt kidding i wouldnt have winked). i mean seriously what could we do? besides who wants to waste their time on that guy. i think it was crappy what he did.. but he isnt worth it anyways.
Old 12-27-2004, 03:31 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Awwww Harry, I was hoping you were serious! Damn
Old 12-27-2004, 06:30 AM
schnellfahrer
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Houston, we have a problem:

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...60#post1796260
Old 12-27-2004, 06:38 AM
dgz924s
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GO INTO IGNORE MODE EVERYONE!!!!!! Mr Pilk is attempting a payback.

He has no clue what he is about to endure here
Old 12-27-2004, 06:48 AM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

It probably isn't him. It's probably a Rennlister posing as him (sad, IMHO).
Old 12-27-2004, 06:53 AM
dgz924s
Three Wheelin'

I sure hope you are correct Tifo, for his sake at least.
Old 12-27-2004, 07:00 AM
tifosiman
Race Director

It's not him, I just checked PorscheForums and he hasn't even logged in there since before all of the carnage began. That means that he hasn't got a clue about what happened probably and has no reason to come over here and stir the pot.

This thing has really gotten out of hand. GUYS, GROW UP (not you Dal).

And Rolo, your comments over there about Pete are unfounded and a boldfaced lie. I respectfully request you edit your post over there. Some of us just wanted to correct Mr. Pilkington and his obvious falsehood spewage. I did not want to ruin that forum, nor did Pete, nor did Pete suggest that people go over there and ruin it as you implied.
Old 12-27-2004, 07:02 AM
tifosiman
Race Director

Originally Posted by Campeck
dang....i missed all this?!?!?!?!
DAMNIT!!!!
oh well...drifting gocarts on ice and riding pocket rockets in tenessee was fun to.
Please go back over there and edit out your insulting posts that you made against that forum.
Old 12-27-2004, 07:35 AM
pete944
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I don't believe it's the same Rolo. I think someone else is using the name.

Just let it go. Enough damage has been done.
Old 12-27-2004, 01:46 PM
Wade B
Cleveland Rocks
Rennlist Member

Received 63 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by pete944
I don't believe it's the same Rolo. I think someone else is using the name.
Yes, agreed.
I can't believe people would rush to pin this on a fellow Rennlister without proof, or even doubt that it could be him in the first place. There is so much lingering hate between some who post in OT, anyone thought of the possiblity that he is being set up? Or that others might actually WANT to believe it is him?

As Pete said, let it all go. Yes, there may be others in the world with less knowledge than yourself. But there is no honor in gloating about it. If the true intent here was to ultimately help others, then maybe that should have been communicated first.

"Please, help me to restore the faith in Rennlist again."
Old 12-27-2004, 04:39 PM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 106 Likes on 79 Posts

Hard to believe this community stooped below this:
ORIGINAL: Mr Pilkington

I am not here to start a juvenile pissing contest, let alone impress you. I do what I do, if you can't handle that don't bother existing.
And don't start a flame war because you are happier living in the damn box; won't recognized other peoples beliefs or opinions. Besides, if someone wants to walk through that much **** to do a car mod who are you to tell them he/she is wrong? Frankly it’s no different than building a kit car. So go back to your little rice box and **** on someone else’s corn flakes. And don't come in here quoting me stock rwhp; I know my Porsche stats, so trying to impress me with your all knowing powers of google does nothing but infuriate. In fact the offensive nature of your retort just goes to show how easily threatened you are by people with greater knowledge and skill. Or for that matter money and time to do said mods. Yes that right, because of your infantile behavior I, myself, am pondering a rotary Porsche mod. Go on, tell me it’s "stupid." Whine about how unnecessary it is, your futile attempts to bring down other people's joy just encourages this drive.

20b less than 10k...your full of ****
You don’t’ have to believe me, my job is not to impress you; I was merely stating a fact deal with it or no.

I ask that anyone interested or with reinforced feedback respond. Only post if you have something useful to say related to the topic, this is not a chest-beating match.
I will no longer recognize or respond to childish babbling.
Old 12-27-2004, 04:43 PM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Maybe someone help out one of their new members with a legit question. Here it is:
ORIGINAL: Glenn

Can any one give advice on my 944 blower controller it will only work on the 4th speed only or the windscreen fast clear. i.e what to try first ??
Old 12-27-2004, 04:50 PM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I dont recall these people being banned by rennlist, do you?

Ralph Cristello

Founder - Owner
support@PorscheForum.com

PorscheForum.com was founded by Ralph Cristello on February, 1 2003. My enthusiasm for cars as well as the desire to spread that knowledge to others sparked what is now PorscheForum.com. My first priority was to create an environment where enthusiasts can share information and gain access to valuable tools and resources specifically tailored to their needs. I'm proud to say that today PorscheForum.com is home to a thriving community of Porsche Enthusiasts. My vision has always been and will continue to be to deliver unique features and content that surpasses our audiences expectation while evolving as the dominant player in this competitive arena.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amanda Allen

Forum Administrator - Director of Daily Operations
Amanda@PorscheForum.com

My father was completely into fast cars when I was born, so you could say my passion for cars and trucks is in my blood. That passion still runs rich to this day. My goal is to help make PorscheForum.com one of the biggest and best Porsche sites on the web. It's gorwn leaps and bounds since I took over administration duties here and I plan to continue that trend.
Old 12-27-2004, 05:40 PM
Porsche-O-Phile
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

She's going to be sorely disappointed when the Porsche lawyers slap her with a "cease and desist" order in a few weeks - if not sooner. . .

Quick Reply: Porsche Forum?