Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***JOHN D/ADMIN***

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 05:39 PM
*eurospeed951*
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***JOHN D/ADMIN***

I have sent a few email over that last year about this, but to my knowledge never received a response.
My name is Chris McConnell and I have been a paying member of rennlist for sometime, but do not always have access to some of the member’s only features. I know you are very busy, but when you have the time I would very much appreciate being listed as a rennlist member on the forums and be able to access all member features such as the OT board.

Please let me know if I made a mistake when I joined or renewed my membership. I think something just got messed up when I changed my address.

I am very happy with rennlist and always have been so please do not think I am upset about this in any way. Sorry for posting this here, but I know you view this board and I was not having any luck when emailing to admin@rennlist.com.
Thank you very much for your time.

-Chris
eurospeed951@rennlist.net
Old 07-22-2004, 05:41 PM
John Boggiano
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chris,

Ask in the Help & Feedback forum - I'm sure you'll catch John D's eye.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:25 PM
pete944
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I sent this to John, also.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:30 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Hey John/Pete - thanks - got it..!

Chris - I am so sorry!! Usually, when I get an e-mail about a Membership, I try to reply and send Jen a copy.. I'll get you set in just a second..

Also - let me keep this thread in this Forum for now - and if I missed anyone else on the update or setting your Member status, please post back with your first name and Member# (if you have it handy)...

Again - Chris - I am so sorry. Your e-mails should have been taken care of before now..!

Best to you!

John
Old 07-22-2004, 07:37 PM
*eurospeed951*
Burning Brakes

Thank you so much John.
I really appreciate all you have created here with Rennlist as well as all the hard work you put in to maintain and improve it!
Thanks again.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:08 PM
ibkevin
Defending the Border
Rennlist Member

Rest In Peace

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's what I call a happy ending......
Old 07-22-2004, 09:17 PM
NeedPorscheSpeed
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ibkevin
That's what I call a happy ending......

John,

I got my membership packet out of the mailbox today. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the hard, often thankless, work that you do. Having had the pleasure of meeting you twice so far in this life, I already knew that you were a great guy. However, with the way you have dealt with all the complaints waged over the past couple of days (not to mention the fact that you spent several hours of your time installing Rock's transmission at the 944Fest), my respect and appreciation for you has skyrocketed. It is with pleasure that I have become a Rennlist member, and it makes me happy to know that I am helping to ease your burdens, even though nominally, in maintaining the best destination on the web for the Porschephile. Allow me to thank you again, also, for giving me the honor of driving your wonderful 993 C4. I was already quite certain that the 993 was the next Porsche I wanted to own, and that driving experience only solidified that ambition in my mind.

Jonathan
Old 07-22-2004, 11:12 PM
John D.
Banned

Originally Posted by NeedPorscheSpeed
.....not to mention the fact that you spent several hours of your time installing Rock's transmission at the 944Fest)...
Hey Jonathan..!

Seriously my thanks....

But - it wasn't me changing out Rock's tranny - must have me confused with someone else?? ( ) Everyone knows that I know nothing about these cars..

Also - it was great to meet you (and yep, let you drive the 993, which is why I was delayed in responding, as I have the body panels off doing - well, nevermind.. ) - and a bunch of folks at the Fest this year. I guess I need to get out more often.. My only regret - is that MichelleJD didn't get a turn at the whell of the 993 as well - but next year... Next year - I'd trade cars with you/your Dad for a while (dare you ) as your's is a stunning 968...

Anyway - just wanted to say "Thanks" for the post, the comments - and the support... It's more appreciated then many realize..!

John
Old 07-23-2004, 12:39 AM
944S2NUT
Drifting

Hey John, when are you going to activate my lifetime membership I won???
Old 07-23-2004, 01:14 AM
John D.
Banned

Originally Posted by 944S2NUT
Hey John, when are you going to activate my lifetime membership I won???
As soon as I stop getting complaints about your Avatar..???

j/k
Old 07-23-2004, 02:56 AM
schnellfahrer
Addict
Rennlist Member

Question

John D. Remember me? Still haven't received the Rennlist sticker I've asked for a couple of times.
Do you need my address again?
Updates look great!

Eivind
Norway
Old 07-23-2004, 10:20 AM
NeilW
Advanced

I'm way,way overdue in becoming a member. But, I've tried clicking on the "Membership" link at the top of the page a couple of times this week and am receiving a timed out message. The rest of the site appears to be working correctly. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Neil
Old 07-23-2004, 10:23 AM
Yabo
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey john..I'm with schnell I had emailed and gotten either you or jen a month or two ago asking about getting the rennlist sticker that I never got wiht membership because that was in the time that there were none available, but the letter i recieved with membership said I could get it when they are back in stock if I ask. I had asked for that and for a few rennlist cards to be thrown in because I'm all out. She said (I think it was a she) sure no problem and would be sending it out. Well, I don't seem to have gotten it.. any chance you could send something my way?

Thanks.

Quick Reply: ***JOHN D/ADMIN***